Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

World Teachers' Day: Who Is Your Favorite Teacher In School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / World Teachers' Day: Who Is Your Favorite Teacher In School (374 Views)

World Teachers Day 2020 - How Do You Relate With Your Teacher Now? / World Teachers' Day - Share Your Experiences With Your Favourite/worst Teacher / World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Teachers' Day: Who Is Your Favorite Teacher In School by iksmoore(m): 8:48am On Oct 05, 2018
World Teachers' Day, also known as International Teachers Day, is held annually on October 5.

World Teachers' Day aims to focus on "appreciating, assessing and improving the educators of the world" and to provide an opportunity to consider issues related to teachers and teaching.

As we celebrate these wonderful people today, let's share memories of how they have affected our lives and who among them is the favorite.

For me, I want to celebrate My primary school teacher Mrs. Oha. You are not just a teacher, you are an inspiration. Thank God for all the knowledge you impacted in My life.
You are someone who has taken time to listen to my problems and provide solutions for the same. Thank you!..
Happy Teacher's Day!

Re: World Teachers' Day: Who Is Your Favorite Teacher In School by phrancys001(m): 9:36am On Oct 05, 2018
Mr etiti, biology master, Newland sec school, Tolu.
Re: World Teachers' Day: Who Is Your Favorite Teacher In School by Treasure17(m): 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
Mine has to be Mrs Akande. Our government and CRK teacher back then. Really appreciate her supports, words of encouragement and for the fact that she had so much believes in me. God will continue to bless you where ever you are right now.
Re: World Teachers' Day: Who Is Your Favorite Teacher In School by Auladimeji(m): 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2018
lipsrsealed embarassed.

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For NDA 71st Regular Course 2018/19 | See Details Here / Know This Truth And Your Life Will Never Be The Same / Jamb 2019 Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.