Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,808 members, 7,938,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

Domestic Violence Made Me An Abrassive Lady” – Nicki Minaj Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Domestic Violence Made Me An Abrassive Lady” – Nicki Minaj Reveals (451 Views)

Tacha Bleaching Queen, Violence Made You To Be Disqualified , Kemi Olunloyo / Nicki Minaj reveals why she loves her man, Kenneth Petty / We Have S£X 3-4 A Night - Nicki Minaj Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Domestic Violence Made Me An Abrassive Lady” – Nicki Minaj Reveals by Ladiboys1234: 8:56am On Oct 05, 2018
American rapper, Nicki Minaj has opened up on the reason why she has an abrasive behavior.

According to her, it is all because she witnessed domestic violence first hand. She said she witnessed her father’s violent attitude towards her mother when she was a child.

The rapper went on to state that even as a little girl, she did her best to protect her mum by throwing out her arms to cover her mother when the father perpetrated the alleged abuse.

http://www.247kadia.com.ng/domestic-violence-made-me-an-abrassive-lady-nicki-minaj-reveals/

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Tiwa Savage Make MTV EMA 2018 Nomination List / I Want All Ghanaian Fine Girls To Have A Baby For Me – Mr Ibu / Sarah Hayland With Camel Toe On Hollywood Blvd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.