Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) (78863 Views)

Mayorkun Gushes Over His Friend Twerking To His Song / Wizkid Shares Video Of A Topless Lady Twerking To His 'Joro' Song (Pix) / D'banj Shares Video Of A Lady Twerking To His 'Mo Cover Eh' Inside A River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:06am On Oct 06, 2018
She go sabi fvck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) by babasolution: 7:12am On Oct 06, 2018
AreaFada2:

Lol. When did you begin to read the news? shocked shocked

We have been lamenting for years how little recognition bright ladies get compared to those flaunting flesh. This is not even limited to women.

Only recently a few bright people get some assistance. But still too little.

I know of girls who graduated with top degrees as far as 30 years ago. They still needed their relatives to sponsor them abroad for PG. Unless retained by their respective universities. Academic jobs weren't even that attractive at that point. Poor pay then.

I'm yet to see governors dancing with first class graduates like they did with BBN candidates.

my point is that were men also celebrated then,this idea of giving women preferential treatment is wrong,there are many guys that are equally exceptional that get no recognition that the entertainers and footballers get,so why calling for female recognition,i hate it when men do not support their own instead always campaigning for ladies who will never campaign instead always seek to shortchange men.
Re: Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) by zofofo09: 7:28am On Oct 06, 2018
220 odd for today ,Winning is my right, 100% grantee call now or whatsapp to confirm .

Re: Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) by Tunagee(m): 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2018
Rubbish! Person wey no get yansh, una dey salivate. What if she come get protruding yansh?
Re: Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
.. ; shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2018
adaksbullet:
shocked chiiiiiiiiiii shepeeeeeee cheesy

Lefulefu cum o cheesy
wat iyam goin to do to dat azz ehn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set / Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" / Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.