Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,392 members, 7,937,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 04:27 PM

It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously (30453 Views)

Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) / Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] / You Have Nothing to Show For 2 Years - Kaduna Catholic Bishops Blast Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
joey150:
I don't understand how you are not more perturbed by the possibility that someone INTENTIONALLY stole your certificates.

Do you live with just your husband?

Who else knows where you keep your certificates?

Who else visited your home during your 2 weeks absence?

I mean, you lost ALL your credentials and you didn't make enough effort to even find out how they all went missing to begin with?

The story doesn't add up. Certificates don't just disappear. Go and find out who took yours.

Stop involving God in every little thing. It's been 2 years and you've been fasting? Thinking the heavens will Miraculously reprint your lost certificates?

Please, go and find out how your certificates went missing. If you live with just your husband and your son, I suggest you have a serious talk with your husband.

l have done all that ,he doesn't even know where l kept them,his own is still intact,same with my son's own,same place,just mine got missing
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Crossboy(m): 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
Compliant:
check if you can get a clear photocopy of all such document, then take the photocopies to a good computer centre and tell them you need to make a coloured copy on a hard paper, the hard paper is around 300naira and you get almost the same thing as what you lost. the good side of it is that it is not illegal, even universities will accept it for masters screening exercise and you can use also for any job interview

thank me later
shocked Wow
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
hesilo:
Anytime you visit a native doctor and ask him to kill the person with your certs, your husband might die... grin
It might not be her husband. It is possible the certificate is kept someone else
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Arijude(m): 11:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
grab that your husband by the scrotum and he will provide it sharp sharp

3 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
Springsdy456958:
Hmmmmm. This is strong...one of my friend had a similar situation. The cousin living with them removed the school certificate I mean everything.. It took external Intercessory prayers and fasting from different Intercessors. before it was revialed and found . Inside the same cousins documents hidden properly. After aski g him reasons for hiding it. [b]He said nothin[/b]g. I mean after two Years of searching for it... Madam look within..... Only a Rat inside the House can be used to steal a meat from the pot........ Seek for external intervention. I have said enough. Already.
Hmmm! That cousin need to be flogged
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by LegalOpinion: 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
barristerzinny:
please lawyers don't offer free consultation. There is always a price for legal advice.

Lol.

Counsel, remember the effect of pro bono services. #quiteRewarding.
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Xanarchy: 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
Still Available check my signature
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Mentcee(m): 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
I am being honest.

Get a good graphics designer to 'mould ' the certificates for you with your correct information on Conqueror Paper.

That will do.

Any person doubting your certs can confirm your papers from the relevant authority which will authenticate them as correct with your records available.

If need be, collect sample from your old classmate and amend.

The world has grown beyond this lamentation!

I have suffered this before and jumped and passed.

Your employer doesn't care about the beauty of your docs....

He cares whether you are entitled to it and whether your Alma Mater will certify that you indeed passed through it.

I have 4 'authenticate' copies of each of my documents and they can't be distinguished.

And they serve me at every turn.

I don't even know which one is original.

I hope you read this and cheer up.

Lolz.

Enjoy.

Be happy!

5 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
Jiang:

Anyway, all those documents can be easily replaced, except the NYSC discharge cert & uni Cert, which I believe of you have even a photocopy, a "PROFESSIONAL" can get you a new one within a day. of course make sure he slots ur original information in

Pls a professional in what?
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Respect55(m): 11:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
Tell ur husband to give u ur credentials

3 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
evansjeff:
why are Nairalanders this stupid? someone is talking about a serious problem here and some just want to add more problems by pointing accusing fingers to her husband, what if she goes home now and start accusing her husband? more problems. If you don't have a solution, just shut up instead of adding to the problem.
Don't blame but blame circumstances. People's stories had changed their perception
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
LegalOpinion:

Sorry about this experience.

However, this situation is not as bad as you think. You simply didn't know what steps to take.

First, I will like to ask, DO YOU HAVE THE PHOTOCOPIES?

It's still not impossible to get new copies but having the photocopies will make it faster for you because it will give you all the exam, reference and serial numbers needed for easy tracking.

Now here are the steps viz;

1. Get a sworn affidavit for each certificate separately and remember to quote the relevant reference numbers.

2. Write an application for re-issuance of the different certificates attached with the affidavit and send to the concerned authorities.

3. Make sure your applications are received and the acknowledgment copy stamped.

4. Ask and be sure you are told when to check for feedback.

The above should be enough to end the processes and you get your certificates but in the event of any difficulty, quote me on this post and we can go a step further.
Thank you
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
gift3d:
Come to mercy land warri and thank me later
Do you know how many persons had visited there with similar situation but nothing has changed
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 05, 2018
integritylady:

Have you asked your husband very well

We all watch movies
Who knows if he sees you as someone who has more potentials than him and he decided to punish you

Hmmm!

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
SIR0:
Thank God you know we all watch movies.

I would suggest the woman take her whole nuclear family for a deliverance,,, who knows maybe any of them is suffering from familiar spirit issuestongue

To think the child is a male makes it seem weird>:
(
My God grin grin grin
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
Celsony:
Next time, or when God help u recover your certificates, scan all of them and upload them to your gmail account, that way even if u misplace them, u will be able to print them again and attach affidavit to it. For your information and those that don't know, you can attach/upload 15GB or more worth of documents or other thing to your gmail account via google drive.
For free
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 05, 2018
Arijude:
grab that your husband by the scrotum and he will provide it sharp sharp
If your wife or girlfriend grab your scrotum, would you give answer?
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 05, 2018
Mentcee:
I am being honest.

Get a good graphics designer to 'mould ' the certificates for you with your correct information on Conqueror Paper.

That will do.

Any person doubting your certs can confirm your papers from the relevant authority which will authenticate them as correct with your records available.

He cares whether you are entitled to it and whether your Alma Mater will certify that you indeed passed through it.

I have 4 'authenticate' copies of each of my documents and they can't be distinguished.

Lolz.

Enjoy.

Be happy!
Exactly!
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by bujebudanu1(m): 11:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
Mentcee:
I am being honest.

That will do.

Lolz.

Enjoy.

Be happy!

Your name suppose be oluwole mentcee

1 Like

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by DeGovernor001: 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
all institution has terms and guildline of applying for lost documents on replacement..... some skul have at least minimum of two times of Re-issued..... while doing this don't seek advice from commoners from this institution seeks advice from higher authority in those institution offices other wise the commoners we discourage life off you on your findings with stronger faith...

3 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 06, 2018
ikechizoba:

As in eh,l am completed down spiritually, l grew up knowing God and obeying his words, but things keep on going south for me,EVERYTHING... all l pray for,don't even work,things keeps going wrong for me,l work hard for everything, l have lost faith, after going to the mountain to pray many times,still nothing.My credentials just disappeared like that,this is just one out of many problems l have.
l am tired of praying,l speak in tongue each time l want to pour out my heart to him,yet nothing .
l only hope to meet a good lawyer to help me ,get another copy of my credentials, that's all.
Madam let me tell you the simple truth which I've been directed to tell you.

Lawyers will not solve it Mark my word, you have a calling with God but you have not taken up the mantle

Go back in prayers just once ask him to tell you what he wants you to do you'll get the answer in your dreams then do it.

You have a calling more than being just a house wife.

Remember this Day 06/10/2017.

Do what I asked you to do then God will show you about your missing properties, someone took it and the person was influenced by Satan. Your case is like that of job because you ain't doing what God wants for you.
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by sanchybaby: 12:05am On Oct 06, 2018
Gp to your school and make enquiry. Don't just fast and pray go all out for practical solution to your issue. You might have left it somewhere else within or outside your house
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Gmart22: 12:06am On Oct 06, 2018
This is not a spiritual issue... as most average nigerians see things. Someone that knew the time you travelled is punishing you..From all indicati is punishing you[1quote author=ikechizoba n and past stories it seems to be the kinda dirty job your fellow woman did to you...
Possible suspects: might be an in-law or someone that visited your husband during the time you travelled. Yes your husband might not be responsible directly.. but the third party got access to your credentials through him.
Also check your friends... and Neighbours... the person that took it might be using it to work now.. this is nigeria.

Just visit a Powerful foreseer !!!

yjpost=71799068]l kept a file containing all my credentials ( waec result,degree cert, nysc cert and 2 letters of recommendation from the companies l worked with),and 2 other files containing that of my husband and son's documents,in a safe place,l am always careful with things like that.

Two years ago, around August, l visited my parents in another state for a family prayer,l spent two weeks there and came back ,to discover that the file containing my credentials has disappeared, my husband and son's file were still there,it was as if someone took out my own and left the others.

I and my husband have searched everywhere,yet nothing. It hasn't been easy for me,the thought of loosing all l worked for,for years is heart breaking, l have prayed ,fasted, yet nothing. l don't know the mystery behind this,if only God can tell me,l will be happy.

l planned doing my masters,but l have given up since my original result is missing. This problem has been eating away my happiness, my spiritual life is zero because l am tired of praying and l have lost faith,l have lost Gods mercy as well.

Many times l am tempted to seek help from native spiritualist to find it for me,but my spirit rejects it,please what do l do??

l have already swore an affidavit to back up my claims but it was rejected the last time l went for an interview.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Gmart22: 12:07am On Oct 06, 2018
This is not a spiritual issue... as most average nigerians see things. Someone that knew the time you travelled is punishing you..From all indicati is punishing you[1quote author=ikechizoba n and past stories it seems to be the kinda dirty job your fellow woman did to you...
Possible suspects: might be an in-law or someone that visited your husband during the time you travelled. Yes your husband might not be responsible directly.. but the third party got access to your credentials through him.
Also check your friends... and Neighbours... the person that took it might be using it to work now.. this is nigeria.

Just visit a Powerful foreseer !!!
ikechizoba:
l kept a file containing all my credentials ( waec result,degree cert, nysc cert and 2 letters of recommendation from the companies l worked with),and 2 other files containing that of my husband and son's documents,in a safe place,l am always careful with things like that.

Two years ago, around August, l visited my parents in another state for a family prayer,l spent two weeks there and came back ,to discover that the file containing my credentials has disappeared, my husband and son's file were still there,it was as if someone took out my own and left the others.

I and my husband have searched everywhere,yet nothing. It hasn't been easy for me,the thought of loosing all l worked for,for years is heart breaking, l have prayed ,fasted, yet nothing. l don't know the mystery behind this,if only God can tell me,l will be happy.

l planned doing my masters,but l have given up since my original result is missing. This problem has been eating away my happiness, my spiritual life is zero because l am tired of praying and l have lost faith,l have lost Gods mercy as well.

Many times l am tempted to seek help from native spiritualist to find it for me,but my spirit rejects it,please what do l do??

l have already swore an affidavit to back up my claims but it was rejected the last time l went for an interview.
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by lilyheaven: 12:22am On Oct 06, 2018
Mentcee:
I am being honest.

That will do.

Lolz.

Enjoy.

Be happy!

I
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by LadySarah: 12:22am On Oct 06, 2018
NNE,go back and beg your husband.

In this age youbhave to be wise.
My NYSC coordinator on our pop warned us to duplicate our docs in 4 places. angry
One at the village
One where you live
One on the internet(email/cloud)
One in ur handbag.

Babe,I was in another city and got a job.I didn't have to travel,I just went online printed the scanned original doc and submitted.I got it without having to travel to anywhere.

Even common quarrel or jealousy could make your husband hide it.

So I say it again,beg him,he is the one with it.

4 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by ponti93(m): 12:28am On Oct 06, 2018
ikechizoba:
l kept a file containing all my credentials ( waec result,degree cert, nysc cert and 2 letters of recommendation from the companies l worked with),and 2 other files containing that of my husband and son's documents,in a safe place,l am always careful with things like that.

l have already swore an affidavit to back up my claims but it was rejected the last time l went for an interview.
so, you dont know that you can apply to get your results from the school you attended.. Waec can issue you a new certificate, same with nysc... It will only take you money and time

4 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by yomore(m): 12:37am On Oct 06, 2018
Do not loose your faith in God because we are serving a real and living God that will not fail and WILL NEVER FAIL, I repeat, WILL NEVER FAIL.Yes it is quite true your documents alone can easily disappear spiritually out of the pack but then, you can still easily get solution to your problem through our miracle working and all knowing God. Go to one of the Prophetic churches with High Grace anointed prophets like the ones in Christ Mercyland deliverance Ministry, Warri, (Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin) or Champion Royal Assembly Abuja (Brother Joshua Iginla) or Omega Fire Ministry Auchi (Apostle Johnson Suleiman) or Mountain of Liberation and Miracle Ministry, Lagos (Dr Chris Okafor) to unravel the mystery concerning the disappearance of your documents and get solution to your problem. You will re discover that God is the same yesterday, today and forever and can NEVER FAIL YOU. Someone mentioned The Lord Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministry Lagos (Pastor Lazarus Mouka)which is another source of solution to your problem. God Bless.
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by apollo13(m): 12:38am On Oct 06, 2018
Ask your husband
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Codyt(m): 12:40am On Oct 06, 2018
joey150:
I don't understand how you are not more perturbed by the possibility that someone INTENTIONALLY stole your certificates.

Do you live with just your husband?

Who else knows where you keep your certificates?

Who else visited your home during your 2 weeks absence?

I mean, you lost ALL your credentials and you didn't make enough effort to even find out how they all went missing to begin with?

The story doesn't add up. Certificates don't just disappear. Go and find out who took yours.

Stop involving God in every little thing. It's been 2 years and you've been fasting? Thinking the heavens will Miraculously reprint your lost certificates?

Please, go and find out how your certificates went missing. If you live with just your husband and your son, i suggest you have a serious talk with your husband.

My thoughts exactly.
To even think that the certificates got missing at the time she traveled. And also it was everything. Not even few missing. All of it!!! Only one person is a suspect.

Seems she trusts her husband too much tongue

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions / The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) / Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.