Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

'You No Dey Disappoint': 2face Praises His Wife As He Joins 'MaMaDiMama' Trend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'You No Dey Disappoint': 2face Praises His Wife As He Joins 'MaMaDiMama' Trend (2740 Views)

Mr Ibu Praises His Wife, Stella Maria On Her Birthday (Photos) / "Illuminati Agent" Offers Don Jazzy $1million If He Joins / Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'You No Dey Disappoint': 2face Praises His Wife As He Joins 'MaMaDiMama' Trend by Yomzzyblog: 10:00am On Oct 05, 2018
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nigerian musical legend, Innocent idibia aka 2baba took to instagram to celebrate his beautiful wife, Annie as he joins 'MamaDiMama' trend.

He said words cant describe how important his wife has been to him and their kids. And unlike Amaka his wife doesn't dissapoint.

He wrote:

'My Supergirl, My Big Baby, My African Queen, My Warrior Words cannot express what you mean to me and the kids. Thank you for all that you do for us You no dey disappoint o! #MamaDiMama'

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/you-no-dey-disappoint-2face-praises-his-wife-mamadimama-trend.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: 'You No Dey Disappoint': 2face Praises His Wife As He Joins 'MaMaDiMama' Trend by Yomzzyblog: 10:01am On Oct 05, 2018
grin grin
Re: 'You No Dey Disappoint': 2face Praises His Wife As He Joins 'MaMaDiMama' Trend by Tamarapetty(f): 10:20am On Oct 05, 2018
Buhari and aisha
Re: 'You No Dey Disappoint': 2face Praises His Wife As He Joins 'MaMaDiMama' Trend by youngberry001(m): 10:34am On Oct 05, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Buhari and aisha
fuccck you undecided

show respect to our president.

1 Like

Re: 'You No Dey Disappoint': 2face Praises His Wife As He Joins 'MaMaDiMama' Trend by Deltayankeeboi: 10:40am On Oct 05, 2018
The only saving grace of this Annie girl which makes her a little bit attractive is that she is rich.

If she were to be poor, oh lawd forgive me, she would have looked like an imbeciile with her shovel shaped teeth.
The girl no just fine.

Mayorkun must have gotten the inspiration of his lyrics "na money be fine bobo" from her.

1 Like

Re: 'You No Dey Disappoint': 2face Praises His Wife As He Joins 'MaMaDiMama' Trend by Tamarapetty(f): 11:28am On Oct 05, 2018
youngberry001:
fuccck you undecided

show respect to our president.
Really sorry if i offended you with my post, i honestly did not think you could read. Enjoy your day

4 Likes

Re: 'You No Dey Disappoint': 2face Praises His Wife As He Joins 'MaMaDiMama' Trend by celebgistz: 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2018
nice
Re: 'You No Dey Disappoint': 2face Praises His Wife As He Joins 'MaMaDiMama' Trend by itspzpics(m): 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2018
Nice one
Re: 'You No Dey Disappoint': 2face Praises His Wife As He Joins 'MaMaDiMama' Trend by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2018
She's a true Mama smiley
Re: 'You No Dey Disappoint': 2face Praises His Wife As He Joins 'MaMaDiMama' Trend by Yomzzyblog: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
Cc: Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Takes Over Dubai With Stunning Pictures / Finally!!!, Kiddwaya Giving Erica The Fingering & Handjob / Cardi B Goes Unclad As Shows Off Heavy Backside After Husband’s, Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.