Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,980 members, 7,976,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 12:19 PM

Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) (34644 Views)

We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) / Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday / Zubby Michael Sprays Destiny Etiko With Bundles Of Naira At Her Father’s Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
AccessME:
See Money o! and am here a graduate not having a single Kobo for the past 2weeks. Somebody humiliated me today cos i'm owning her #200.

God bless some people with riches and fame while some languish in poverty and sufferings.

Life is not Fair!
baba e go better
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by akdjr(m): 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
His he now a bodyguard guiding E-money's cash?
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by sacajawea(m): 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2018
thorpido:
Childishness.
This is the kind of thing Tuface will not do.
angry

Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Buikechukwu35(m): 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
E-Money's money
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by orgnite(m): 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
A life full of fame!!
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by thorpido(m): 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2018
sacajawea:

angry
Do you know why he posted that?He was mocking those who do it.

Can't you afford the Ñ2000 he flashed there?
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Babzking(m): 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
1000 kisses for you for this your comment.

Baby send me your account number. I feel like blessing someone today.

Baba pls also bless me with any thing man broke � 0226528929 GTb Abdulsalam Babatunde thanks
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by sacajawea(m): 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
thorpido:
Do you know why he posted that?He was mocking those who do it.

Can't you afford the Ñ2000 he flashed there?
grin how do you know. You dey hin mind
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by sacajawea(m): 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
1000 kisses for you for this your comment.

Baby send me your account number. I feel like blessing someone today.
Why? For what? You what are you feeling like

Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Chris4Smith(m): 7:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
thorpido:
Fixed.

Is Tuface poor?How come with all his years in the industry,you have never seen a picture of him like this?

You know what?The bible says wisdom is better than riches.
I advise you to get wisdom................you lack it!

Respect
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
Fierce11:

There is a difference between success, showoff and lies.. The last two are present in this case.. I will NOT be happy when someone is fooling himself
That money is about ten to fifteen million naira KC get am How much be brand new Hilux sef
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by ZUBY77(m): 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
Poor boy

1 Like

Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by rozayx5(m): 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
is this a drug dealers dream
cause all i ever see iz niggis dying from disease.
mansion under water

cool cool
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by HopeAlive16(f): 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Tonimordred(m): 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
LesbianBoy:
With one bundle you can straff plenty nairaland girls lipsrsealed
bad guy
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Eaglefine(f): 12:47am On Oct 06, 2018
See you...See EFCC...
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by 12345baba(m): 1:51am On Oct 06, 2018
Small boy
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by onuku: 5:24am On Oct 06, 2018
You are correct

Fierce11:
I must admit,.. I miss Evans sometimes
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by abbiboy: 5:29am On Oct 06, 2018
farano:
Hmm..be happy for other people's success and blessings so that blessings can easily come your way, even without u expecting it..

Small girl small brain!!
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 06, 2018
Stupidity!
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by liano234(m): 11:09am On Oct 31, 2018
Trendy247:

Why

just begging u..and if u cant, Go away undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided[color=#990000 undecided][/color]
Re: Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) by macnino399: 10:27am On Mar 16, 2020
OmaFresh:
grin[color=#000099][/color]pls is dis kcee or kceePresh??
Please I sent you a PM, kindly reply

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Cancels Appearance At DSTV Delicious Festival In South Africa / Mike Tyson And Basketmouth Spotted In California (Photo) / Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.