Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,913 members, 7,902,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:23 PM

What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? (30986 Views)

What To Do When You're Broke / Buy When There's Blood In The Streets, Even If The Blood Is Your Own / Things That Happen When You're Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Amberon1: 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2018
Kindly relay that message to your mom..okay?
Dafreeguy:
My time to reply hoes has been exhausted..kindly fvck off!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
mrphysics:

You created a nice alternate. Is this how much you love the dick? Well done ma
SMH, there's no way I would've come off with this moniker. I'm using it 'cause I don't intend ever creating alternates on this forum as I won't be getting paid for wasting time. grin
Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Amberon1: 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
Learn to quote me only when you intend to be meaningful. Thanks.
TzPalo:

Members BPA nairaland chapter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by coolie1: 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
Jamariwolff:
shut up and do as u were told to bastard..

Lollllll e be like say your Toto don wide finish gringrin
Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by TzPalo: 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2018
Amberon1:
Learn to quote me only when you intend to be meaningful. Thanks.
Thanks for accepting d fact dat u r a full fledged member of BPA
Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Saff(f): 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
SMH, could you please point out where I based my facts on number of men a lady sleeps with? Secondly, you've not still given me enough reason why I should believe that a dick can't expand the vagina with all you've said so far. That said, I wouldn't return that favour by saying you're confused, but simply dogmatic. You're talking about scientific proves that are subject to flaws while I'm talking about experience. Which should be taken more seriously? Young woman, protect your vagina. Hooke's law was also proven to be true by scientists and the vagina should also be a classical example since it's elastic...going about with this mindset that a dick can't destroy it is why some ladies don't mind sleeping with anything that comes their way. And you didn't answer my questions other than saying I don't know my body. Bye! grin
You’re going by experience with how many people miss? Experience in what way? Experience is a Coded word for hearsay love. What experience are you talking about, do you have a dick? Is it not based off what these men are deluding your brain with? My scientific facts are more reliable. It has been studied, researched and practiced by professionals across the world with MILLIONS of women involved. Compared to your ‘experience’, which one seems more flawed? Majority wins for me. Are you one of those people who believe saggy breasts are caused by pressing, based off ‘experience’ loooll? The dick cannot expand the vagina to the point where it cannot retract back. The penis does not have the kind of pressure nor weight to do so. I don’t know how else to explain that to you. The whole human anatomy that you learnt in biology, do you want to debunk those facts with experience? Its only vagina ‘wideness’ that you’ve experienced lol, baby girl go and sit down. You are simply dumb.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by iamKeo(m): 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
cheesy Bread grin I mean bread is love.
Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Lordwheez(m): 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
A plate of pu**y.... Lol. Na joke I dey oo
Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
Saff:
You’re going by experience with how many people miss? Experience in what way? Experience is a Coded word for hearsay love. What experience are you talking about, do you have a dick? Is it not based off what these men are deluding your brain with? My scientific facts are more reliable. It has been studied, researched and practiced by professionals across the world with MILLIONS of women involved. Majority wins for me. Are you one of those people who belive saggy breasts are caused by pressing, based off ‘experience’ loooll? The dick cannot expand the vagina to the point where it cannot retract back. The penis does not have the kind of pressure nor weight to do so. I don’t know how else to explain that to you. The whole human anatomy that you learnt in biology, do you want to debunk those facts with experience? Its only vagina ‘wideness’ that you’ve experienced lol, baby girl go and sit down. You are simply dumb.

Do you know what I've learnt so far? Humans are flawed. The same scientific proofs you've been screaming of are the same proofs I read online and questioned. Seems your brain isn't programmed to think outside the box. Abeg, I'll take you seriously when you have a reasonable comeback, not some rants. And FYI, being intelligent is being able to question authorities with contrary views, not in seating down with all they say when you could think. Who now sounds dumber? Goodnight.

6 Likes

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Amberon1: 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2018
Endeavor to take drugs that inhibit mental retardation. Bye!
TzPalo:

Thanks for accepting d fact dat u r a full fledged member of BPA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by TzPalo: 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
Amberon1:
Endeavor to take drugs that inhibit mental retardation. Bye!
Borehole pvssy association

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Amberon1: 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
Are you being honest that you stand to gain nothing?
gondon:
COLLATERAL FREE LOAN.

Do you own a registered business with CAC documents or Business name document?
Do you need a Loan with a maximum amount of #1,500,000 .
Is your business domiciled in Lagos?
Is your private account and business account functional?
Do you have a recent utility bill?
Do you have a complementary card or work ID card?.

If Yes,
kindly call Mr Felix on 07030257586 (CALL or WHATSAPP).

CALL/WHATSAPP (07030257586).

No payment..... No collateral...... No guarantor.
Business must be DOMICILED in LAGOS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by ngwababe(f): 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
Hizzy:

your chargin her to go but you can't help her
what she's doing is not good advice her

I will reply you cause of the way you mentioned me.
I'm supporting her replies to those illiterates up there. For her post, everyone to her own cross bro!

1 Like

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Manymercies: 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
Trophy
Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Amberon1: 7:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
Saff:
Because that is the natural size of their vagina. Also they may not naturally have toned vagina muscles like some other ladies. The difference between a tight and looser vagina is the strength of the muscles. A dick can not weaken the muscles only multiple childbirth and aging can. They’re natural remedies to fix it. Dick size has nothing to do with this. Naija men know nothing about the female anatomy, yet they will splatter their foolishness all over the internet believing they’re wise. Cows!

1 Like

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
GrabHisBalls 0 - 0 Saff
Decrease dogmatism, increase Comebacks and intensify Savagery!
Tonight a winner must emerge!
Why does it seem like a nerve of Amberon1 has been struck!
Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by ImaIma1(f): 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
Fuel for the gen
Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Amberon1: 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
Fatality grin
OldBeer:
Send me her number let me check too.

I love checking old women pusssy.

But your mama own go dey one kind.
If it can produce an 18yr old whose only occupation is to police another woman sex life, I wonder what other trash I will find there?

Anyway, we all die once.

Drop the number

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by kabillionaire(m): 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
Saff:
Make up and hair to attract my preys.

bad girl!!!!!
Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Amberon1: 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
How do you mean? The one that just openly spoke about her sexuality why then are y'all attacking her like she's the reason for the ozone layer depletion?
Hizzy:

that is how Nigeria girls behave

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Amberon1: 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2018
Flesh and blood has not revealed this to you grin

Go in peace son cheesy
Newboss:

You take it out of context, really angry

Your attack on that Lady was centered around the hole between her legs. angry

If the hole between her legs for having sex for less than a decade is 4 inches, PLEASE check the hole between your mother's legs because if my calculation is right, the hole should be able to take the full fist of a full grown adult angry

It's very easy, shebi na hole be your problem, call your mother and ask her to open her legs for hole inspection angry Take a meter rule and measure the width and depth of the hole angry

Before talking anyhow, always remember that your mother has a massive hole too angry

No offense at all. angry I didn't insult your mother at all bro because that hole is natural angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by ahmEenu(m): 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
First off, I am a lady. This is Kimbra... Holding a contrary view to yours shouldn't make me a guy.

From what you've written, you don't have facts yourself other than what you read on google. I know body types are different and that some vagina muscles are weaker than the others, on the contrary, you've not been able to prove that a dick can't widen a vagina.

See...a lady that has given birth can't have her vagina go back to its original size but could achieve something close to that with kegel and some foods.

Let me even ask you another practical question, not scientific. If after the hymen have been broken, a lady gets her normal vagina size; would you tell me that that size would remain intact no matter the number of dicks she gets per day or months? If yes, why is it that some guys suddenly start complaining of noticing their gf's pussy is wider when it's meant to contract and contrast after sexual intercourse? Don't give me the age factor; let's assume she's 20. Again, why is it that the first time you have sex with a guy with a bigger dick, you're almost like a virgin but on the long run, you get comfortable with the dick size and if a man with a smaller dick sleeps with you, he goes in freely? Whereas if that guy with a small dick were to meet a virgin, they become very compatible? Shouldn't that tell you there's something wrong?
Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by barristerbiodun(m): 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2018
smiley
Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Amberon1: 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2018
Your mother must be the secretary general of that organization
TzPalo:

Borehole pvssy association

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by webizone(m): 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2018
A very carefully selected betting ticket.
Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Krisddon: 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
chiommy123:
food at least to survive the day
Touching... Where's your location?
Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by TzPalo: 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2018
Amberon1:
Your mother must be the secretary general of that organization

While u r the President

1 Like

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Krisddon: 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

preys that'll still end up devouring you and ravaging your vagina........................

Jeeesu! This is deep.
Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Birkhof(m): 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
Jamariwolff:
you're just 18, you just got admitted to the university!
What do you know?
keep your right hand in your underwear, while doin what you do best and don't quote me again kiddo.

aahhh. First class olosho. Last last na plus em use una do. Argue with Jezebel

1 Like

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by xpool(m): 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

(1) we broke guys no get money to lose....................which money dem wan collect?

(2) which orgasm?............oga we one-minute men no dey give any stupid hoe any yeye orgasm................we no dey give dem orgasm even by mistake becos before dem don pull pant, we don already cum.............

(3) lick wetin?................wetin lick?..................suck wetin?.................which vagina?,..........vagina which?............................ undecided

(4) Na dem dey ravage you and una!!!!........................dem no dey ravage me and us!!!
Senseless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
Amberon1:
How do you mean? The one that just openly spoke about her sexuality why then are y'all attacking her like she's the reason for the ozone layer depletion?
Lol ozone layer depletion
I wasn't attacking her

1 Like

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2018
ngwababe:

I will reply you cause of the way you mentioned me.
I'm supporting her replies to those illiterates up there. For her post, everyone to her own cross bro!
you have tried

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Is Lagos A Good Place To Build A Refinery Like Dangote Refinery? / Why Can't The CBN Just Print More Money? / 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.