Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,817 members, 7,889,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:09 PM

Amokachi, Essien, Gallas, Osaze Feature In Kanu's Match To Help The Poor - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amokachi, Essien, Gallas, Osaze Feature In Kanu's Match To Help The Poor (29143 Views)

Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) / Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM / Osaze Odewimgwe's Epic Response To A South African Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amokachi, Essien, Gallas, Osaze Feature In Kanu's Match To Help The Poor by Gerrard59(m): 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
AreaFada2:

It creates awareness and inspires others. UK is the 6th largest economy in the world. Yet British Heart Foundation solicits for money in TV adverts and using fundraiser volunteers in the streets and train stations across UK. Same with MSF, Red Cross, Oxfam and many other international NGOs.

All of Papillo's wealth is a mere drop in ocean of heart health needs in his home state, Imo, alone, not to to mention across 9ja and beyond. Doing this is not because he is too rich. But values the second chance he got and wants to help as many as possible get the same chance.

Debt you meant?

Kanu is not rich. He is "just there"

Regards.
Re: Amokachi, Essien, Gallas, Osaze Feature In Kanu's Match To Help The Poor by Kingsuo: 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
B3sty:
Nice one, these are the kind of Football Matches I always want to Watch...So Much Fun.
Manchester United should Buy Osaze in the Next Transfer Window, He can Play better that Alexis Sanchez at the Moment...

Osaze be looking like a 59 year old in the picture

1 Like

Re: Amokachi, Essien, Gallas, Osaze Feature In Kanu's Match To Help The Poor by AreaFada2: 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
Gerrard59:

Debt you meant?

Kanu is not rich. He is "just there"

Regards.

Well, the guy I quoted alluded that Kanu is rich and didn't need to gather people to raise money.
I heard he lost money in his hotel business. Okocha also lost millions of dollars to SGN if I am not mistaken.
But they have assets abroad. Luckily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amokachi, Essien, Gallas, Osaze Feature In Kanu's Match To Help The Poor by lastempero: 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
AreaFada2:

It creates awareness and inspires others. UK is the 6th largest economy in the world. Yet British Heart Foundation solicits for money in TV adverts and using fundraiser volunteers in the streets and train stations across UK. Same with MSF, Red Cross, Oxfam and many other international NGOs.

All of Papillo's wealth is a mere drop in ocean of heart health needs in his home state, Imo, alone, not to
mention across 9ja and beyond. Doing this is not because he is too rich. But values the second chance he got and wants to help as many as possible get the same chance.

He is not from imo state rather Arochukwu in Abia state, when I tell u that he is stingy I know what Iam talking about.
Re: Amokachi, Essien, Gallas, Osaze Feature In Kanu's Match To Help The Poor by otherway: 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
B3sty:
Nice one, these are the kind of Football Matches I always want to Watch...So Much Fun.
Manchester United should Buy Osaze in the Next Transfer Window, He can Play better that Alexis Sanchez at the Moment...

More like helping himself.
Re: Amokachi, Essien, Gallas, Osaze Feature In Kanu's Match To Help The Poor by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
"I remember when I was told; you're not going to play foot ball again and all hope was lost, I prayed and I came back to win trophies" kanu Nwankwo.

Let all potential individuals home and abroad key into the ongoing opportunities in Ibeju-Lekki, as this great legend has done and still doing.

Just a click away from you.

https:///send?phone=2348062342001

1 Like

Re: Amokachi, Essien, Gallas, Osaze Feature In Kanu's Match To Help The Poor by berrystunn(m): 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2018
Some are broke ass
Re: Amokachi, Essien, Gallas, Osaze Feature In Kanu's Match To Help The Poor by AreaFada2: 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2018
lastempero:

He is not from imo state rather Arochukwu in Abia state, when I tell u that he is stingy I know what Iam talking about.

Well those of us of a certain age remember Imo. Was Abia not carved out of Imo?

Many rich looters in 9ja give nothing back to the masses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amokachi, Essien, Gallas, Osaze Feature In Kanu's Match To Help The Poor by moonraker(m): 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
B3sty:

You head is there cheesy cheesy grin grin angry angry
Re: Amokachi, Essien, Gallas, Osaze Feature In Kanu's Match To Help The Poor by cadre88(m): 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
Finidi didn't play in the English premiership.. It was a match between African stars that played in England Vs others outside Africa
pauljumbo:
Where is finidi george?

Heroes of the past
Re: Amokachi, Essien, Gallas, Osaze Feature In Kanu's Match To Help The Poor by abeloponmzy(m): 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2018
Well done legends...make upto 5k daily in telecommunications business... Chat me up on 08167050797
Re: Amokachi, Essien, Gallas, Osaze Feature In Kanu's Match To Help The Poor by IbrahimDamola: 7:22am On Oct 06, 2018
Abeg Kanu I love you but stop plaiting your hair. You are too old for this na. Biko.
Re: Amokachi, Essien, Gallas, Osaze Feature In Kanu's Match To Help The Poor by Oches4me(m): 8:39am On Oct 06, 2018
gwmlogistic:
Nice
lucky buyer for this sweet boy honda accord 03clear title(accident free)
080 3961 9808
how much?
Re: Amokachi, Essien, Gallas, Osaze Feature In Kanu's Match To Help The Poor by Nobody: 5:45am On Oct 07, 2018
cadre88:
Finidi didn't play in the English premiership.. It was a match between African stars that played in England Vs others outside Africa

Finidi played for Ipswich Town Fc around 2002 season.
Re: Amokachi, Essien, Gallas, Osaze Feature In Kanu's Match To Help The Poor by toprealman: 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
gwmlogistic:
Nice

lucky buyer for this sweet boy
honda accord 03clear title(accident free)

080 3961 9808
best price?
Re: Amokachi, Essien, Gallas, Osaze Feature In Kanu's Match To Help The Poor by cadre88(m): 3:36am On Oct 09, 2018
Oh OK, thanks for informing me.
gbosaa:

Finidi played for Ipswich Town Fc around 2002 season.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Send Al Nassr To Cup Final (Photos) / Sunday Chukwuemeka Emmanuel And Janet Wedding Photos / It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.