Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,827 members, 7,886,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 05:24 AM

Hilarious!!!: Korede Bello And Phyno Throwback Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilarious!!!: Korede Bello And Phyno Throwback Photo (2661 Views)

Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) / Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo / Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Enjoy Horse Rides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious!!!: Korede Bello And Phyno Throwback Photo by Gvicsocial: 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Throwback photos of korede bello and Phyno has been going viral on the internet which shows when they actually started in the music industry.

Is it hilarious??

See photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/hilarious-korede-bello-and-phyno.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Hilarious!!!: Korede Bello And Phyno Throwback Photo by Gvicsocial: 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
Re: Hilarious!!!: Korede Bello And Phyno Throwback Photo by amaniro: 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
shocked

They both look hot
Re: Hilarious!!!: Korede Bello And Phyno Throwback Photo by Shelloween(m): 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
Phyno looks like someone that already knows that he'd be a superstar... Just waiting for God to fast forward to 2ol8 so he wouldn't be around lousy people like those two Negroids.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious!!!: Korede Bello And Phyno Throwback Photo by Shelloween(m): 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

They both look hot
yeah.... They weren't used to staying under Ac

If it's the 'hot' I'm thinking that you mean..... You must be coming out of coma....

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious!!!: Korede Bello And Phyno Throwback Photo by dbos11(m): 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
Nobody knows tomorrow

Never look down on anyone

A beggar today can become a giver tomorrow

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious!!!: Korede Bello And Phyno Throwback Photo by Shelloween(m): 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2018
dbos11:
Nobody knows tomorrow

Never look down on anyone

A beggar today can become a giver tomorrow

Nobody knows tomorrow?

Actually... I do, it's Saturday the 6th day of October 20l8

Never look down on anyone?

Uhmm, I do that everyday, we live on the 5th floor.

A beggar today can become a giver tomorrow?

What could a beggar give tomorrow?

His word.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious!!!: Korede Bello And Phyno Throwback Photo by Preca(f): 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2018
wow... God picked their calls

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!!!: Korede Bello And Phyno Throwback Photo by Airforce01(m): 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
Real ones
Re: Hilarious!!!: Korede Bello And Phyno Throwback Photo by Kalashnikov102(m): 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
Nobody wey no fit to make am

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!!!: Korede Bello And Phyno Throwback Photo by falcon01: 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
end of times
Re: Hilarious!!!: Korede Bello And Phyno Throwback Photo by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2018
Even korede was once ugly undecided...this money ehn
Re: Hilarious!!!: Korede Bello And Phyno Throwback Photo by GentleMoney: 12:01am On Oct 06, 2018
Re: Hilarious!!!: Korede Bello And Phyno Throwback Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 12:32am On Oct 06, 2018
Shelloween:

Nobody knows tomorrow?

His word.

Please stop cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!!!: Korede Bello And Phyno Throwback Photo by Mankosi: 3:45am On Oct 06, 2018
There's no koredo bello there. Are u guys blind?
Re: Hilarious!!!: Korede Bello And Phyno Throwback Photo by dbos11(m): 4:38am On Oct 06, 2018
Shelloween:

Nobody knows tomorrow?
His word.

Bros na why u mix weed and tramadol together

See what it has caused to u grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!!!: Korede Bello And Phyno Throwback Photo by ednut1(m): 9:27am On Oct 06, 2018
Stale

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji And Davido, Who Is Richer? / Bbnaija: Why I Didn’t Allow Frodd To Touch Me Inappropriately -esther / Rachael Okonkwo Says She Never Slept With Ken Erics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.