Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,533 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:42 PM

16-Year-Old Girl Yet To Be Found After Fleeing From Uncle's House. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-Year-Old Girl Yet To Be Found After Fleeing From Uncle's House. Photos (29808 Views)

Man Killed By Cultists Days To His Wedding After Fleeing For 5 Years. Photos / Spray Painter Tracked Down In Osun State After Fleeing With Customer's Car.Photo / Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Yet To Be Found After Fleeing From Uncle's House. Photos by oyejideogunjumo: 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
With those two pics no doubt she has eloped with a boy or boys
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Yet To Be Found After Fleeing From Uncle's House. Photos by Kkk777: 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
With these pictures, Check any break layers house around. One of them may be her girlfriend.

I pray God to lead her back.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Yet To Be Found After Fleeing From Uncle's House. Photos by Edoziesmart(m): 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
Person that is somewhere collecting big Dickson that this ones are busy looking for.
Ogbeni don't stress your self in search for her again.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Yet To Be Found After Fleeing From Uncle's House. Photos by Kingjames(m): 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2018
“Miss Sunshine, I love you. I love you so much I want to catch every air you inhale, check and purify it before you inhale. I want to be your knight, watch you while you sleep at night, making sure the blanket is never out of place and you are on the right, for you I will fight, I am sure not I might, that I will love you through any plight, together we embark on this love flight, you come and enhance my sight.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Yet To Be Found After Fleeing From Uncle's House. Photos by Kpandex(m): 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2018
jumpandpas:
Whosoever that's accommodating this girl should tamper justice with mercy and handle the Vagina with fear and trembling.

Really, the person should done the needful.
Looking at her postures in the pixs or her stylish, the headstyle, you know the kind of life sh wants to live.
Gboko girls, don't joke with them when it comes to sex.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Yet To Be Found After Fleeing From Uncle's House. Photos by symbianDON(m): 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
aaaaahh!!! e go tey before dem see this one wey im eye don tear reach back so grin
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Yet To Be Found After Fleeing From Uncle's House. Photos by Fitbillionairep: 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
this one is busy sucking preek

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Yet To Be Found After Fleeing From Uncle's House. Photos by DateMynd44(m): 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
Olodo24:
she's with her boyfriend. her uncle was molesting her and then she went to be with the love of her life
na real olodo u be? u no read the part wey talk say the uncle isn't maltreating her?
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Yet To Be Found After Fleeing From Uncle's House. Photos by DateMynd44(m): 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
Kpandex:

Really, the person should done the needful.
Looking at her postures in the pixs or her stylish, the headstyle, you know the kind of life sh wants to live.
Gboko girls, don't joke with them when it comes to sex.
how u take know say gboko gals dey loose for sex?
u been serve for Benue?
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Yet To Be Found After Fleeing From Uncle's House. Photos by DateMynd44(m): 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
this one is busy sucking preek
must ur mind be always dirty?
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Yet To Be Found After Fleeing From Uncle's House. Photos by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
Oti lo gb'oko
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Yet To Be Found After Fleeing From Uncle's House. Photos by Fitbillionairep: 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
DateMynd44:
must ur mind be always dirty?
ok, she is singing in the choir. are you ok now?

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Yet To Be Found After Fleeing From Uncle's House. Photos by gentleguy1975: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
ladyF:
The ember months are upon us. I hope she’s found Alice and well.

Im still buying bitcoin... Check my signature.. Best rate always.
u forgot to add"it is Lady F again "
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Yet To Be Found After Fleeing From Uncle's House. Photos by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
Tiv girl, 40k, missing in action.. Na one aro mate done confuse her enter oneside. Make them wait small she go soon tire waka come by herself cheesy
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Yet To Be Found After Fleeing From Uncle's House. Photos by sacx: 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
This one is probably heading for Libya
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Yet To Be Found After Fleeing From Uncle's House. Photos by zofofo09: 8:32am On Oct 06, 2018
220 odd for today ,Winning is my right, 100% grantee call now or whatsapp to confirm .

(1) (2) (Reply)

300 Kuje Prison Inmates Get Christmas Haircut / Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Wife Left Him In Jigawa State / 'I Used Ransom From My Victims To Sponsor My Wife’s Education – Kidnap Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.