Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,146 members, 7,887,328 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:51 AM

Checkout Jay-z’s Car Collection Worth N5.5billion (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Jay-z’s Car Collection Worth N5.5billion (photos) (63184 Views)

Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) / E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) / Check Out Deeper Life’s Newly Completed Headquarters Worth N5 Billion (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Jay-z’s Car Collection Worth N5.5billion (photos) by DeWisedon(m): 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
otherway:

I'm happy for him but I would have been happier if he got all these without his involvement in Satanism.

He is a confirmed Satanist who have sold his soul to the Devil.
atleast he sold his soul somewhere but you
just plain,Cux last time I checked,you did not sell your soul to God nor satan,
your own case is even worse

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Jay-z’s Car Collection Worth N5.5billion (photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2018
Edoziesmart:
Poverty ntoor.
I will make huge amount of money before I clock 40 whether legal or illegal. Coming from a very poor background is a disease. And my unborn children won't inherit what I inherited from my ancestor.
Jay-z I sight you. Ball very well.

hmmm

jiri nwaayo nwanne
Re: Checkout Jay-z’s Car Collection Worth N5.5billion (photos) by Antipob777(f): 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2018
Op so you expect me to comment on a thread like this,
This is arrant nonsense and vanity upon vanity.

What is the source of his wealth to start with.

This is pure blood money.
Rubbish
Re: Checkout Jay-z’s Car Collection Worth N5.5billion (photos) by positivethought: 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
AutoJoshNG:

He was born on 4th December, 1969 and named Shawn Corey Carter. However,  he  would later be known professionally as “Jay Z”.

He is hailed as one of the greatest rappers in history. The 13-time Grammy winner also has a reputation as one of the most successful men in entertainment. He is a rapper, record label owner, record producer, club owner and all-around mogul.

The legendary rapper is equally known for his lifestyle businesses. For instance, he established Rocawear - his signature street style clothing in 1999. Rocawear in collaboration with Rock-a-Fella now designs some of the fashion industry’s best jeans, footwear, sunglasses and accessories for both men and women.

Jay Z also co-owns the 40/40 Club, an upscale sports bar that started in New York City and has since expanded to Atlantic City and Chicago. He is a part-owner of the New Jersey Nets NBA team paying a reported $4.5 million for his share.

The Hip-hop mogul is also famous for his love for cars.

Over the years, Jay Z has acquired for himself some exotic automobiles.

For instance, he owns a Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport, Bugatti Veyron Super Sport,  Pagani Zonda F, Rolls Royce Phantom, Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet, Ferrari F430 Spider, Tesla Model S, Mercedes SLR, Jeep Wrangler, Rolls Royce Silver Cloud, Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Limousine Van, Cadillac Escalade Black, Mercedes-Benz S-Class,  Maybach 57S, Chevrolet Corvette 1957, Bentley Continental GT, Chrysler Pacifica, Maybach 62S, GMC Yukon SLT, etc.

Jay Z car collection is estimated to be worth about N5.5billion ($15million).

Taking a huge chunk of that worth of his car collection is his Maybach Exelero.

The Maybach Exelero is worth N2.8 billion ($8 million). At that price, it is ranks as one of the most expensive cars in the world.

Jay-Z featured the car in the music video for "Lost One".

https://autojosh.com/checkout-jay-zs-car-collection-worth-n5-5billion/

GMC Yukon SLT

Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet

Pagani Zonda F

Cadillac Escalade Black

Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport

Chevrolet Corvette 1957

Rolls Royce Phantom

Tesla Model S

Jeep Wrangler

Rolls Royce Silver Cloud

Mercede-Benz Sprinter Limousine Van

Maybach Exelero

See More photos HERE

All these cars for what exactly?, by the way,this kind of unnecessary n worthless show of opulence is most common amongst blacks for reasons I don't know.
Re: Checkout Jay-z’s Car Collection Worth N5.5billion (photos) by khandy22(f): 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
AutoJoshNG:

He was born on 4th December, 1969 and named Shawn Corey Carter. However,  he  would later be known professionally as “Jay Z”.

He is hailed as one of the greatest rappers in history. The 13-time Grammy winner also has a reputation as one of the most successful men in entertainment. He is a rapper, record label owner, record producer, club owner and all-around mogul.

The legendary rapper is equally known for his lifestyle businesses. For instance, he established Rocawear - his signature street style clothing in 1999. Rocawear in collaboration with Rock-a-Fella now designs some of the fashion industry’s best jeans, footwear, sunglasses and accessories for both men and women.

Jay Z also co-owns the 40/40 Club, an upscale sports bar that started in New York City and has since expanded to Atlantic City and Chicago. He is a part-owner of the New Jersey Nets NBA team paying a reported $4.5 million for his share.

The Hip-hop mogul is also famous for his love for cars.

Over the years, Jay Z has acquired for himself some exotic automobiles.

For instance, he owns a Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport, Bugatti Veyron Super Sport,  Pagani Zonda F, Rolls Royce Phantom, Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet, Ferrari F430 Spider, Tesla Model S, Mercedes SLR, Jeep Wrangler, Rolls Royce Silver Cloud, Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Limousine Van, Cadillac Escalade Black, Mercedes-Benz S-Class,  Maybach 57S, Chevrolet Corvette 1957, Bentley Continental GT, Chrysler Pacifica, Maybach 62S, GMC Yukon SLT, etc.

Jay Z car collection is estimated to be worth about N5.5billion ($15million).

Taking a huge chunk of that worth of his car collection is his Maybach Exelero.

The Maybach Exelero is worth N2.8 billion ($8 million). At that price, it is ranks as one of the most expensive cars in the world.

Jay-Z featured the car in the music video for "Lost One".

GMC Yukon SLT

Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet

Pagani Zonda F

Cadillac Escalade Black

Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport

Chevrolet Corvette 1957

Rolls Royce Phantom

Tesla Model S

Jeep Wrangler

Rolls Royce Silver Cloud

Mercede-Benz Sprinter Limousine Van

Maybach Exelero

See More photos HERE

God I pray let your infinite mercy,blessing,peace and all good things you have in your possession locate me now and always.amen

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Jay-z’s Car Collection Worth N5.5billion (photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
Jigga - a lowkey billionaire baller. Dawg isn't on any SM platform but he balls more than the popular ballers you can think of. Respect Mane.

"Fvck living rich and dying broke" - Jigga
Re: Checkout Jay-z’s Car Collection Worth N5.5billion (photos) by afamaustin(m): 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
Na dem dem
Re: Checkout Jay-z’s Car Collection Worth N5.5billion (photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
Ugosample:

hmmm

jiri nwaayo nwanne

nwanne ogbenyi apiago m ntari nke ukwu.
ka m chupado ya bu ego.

hustle till your wallet starting pulling your jean down.
Re: Checkout Jay-z’s Car Collection Worth N5.5billion (photos) by Unconquerable73: 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
What shall it profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul?
Re: Checkout Jay-z’s Car Collection Worth N5.5billion (photos) by Boschh(m): 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
The same Dude you gave Nothing, I made something Doing..

--------- Line from Renegade {Jay Z ft Eminem}.
Re: Checkout Jay-z’s Car Collection Worth N5.5billion (photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2018
He once bought private jet for his father worth $14 million
Re: Checkout Jay-z’s Car Collection Worth N5.5billion (photos) by Tobiemmanuel007: 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
DrholuwaTOBI:
Vanity Upon Vanity!

Poor man's saying

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Jay-z’s Car Collection Worth N5.5billion (photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
Unconquerable73:
What shall it profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul?
What shall it profit a man no gain nothing and still lose his soul?
Nobody want to be poor bro
Ur quote is the best quote for poor people and who want to be poor
Dis was the same words the missionaries were telling our grand father so dey will remain poor and be slave to they masters
Re: Checkout Jay-z’s Car Collection Worth N5.5billion (photos) by error4040: 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
rentAcock:
Dude has a nose the size of abeokuta. Nobody buys his rocawear jeans or clothing line. He's simple riding off Beyonce's coattails and eating her money. I wish she had divourced him for cheating on her. Dre and Diddy are way richer than him and they don't brag about it.
see your life ? why don't you go and advice her to divorce him
mtswwww bad belle
Re: Checkout Jay-z’s Car Collection Worth N5.5billion (photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2018
DrholuwaTOBI:
Vanity Upon Vanity!

People dat want to remain poor for the rest of they life
Vanity upon vanity was said by who in bible?
Was he a poor man?
Just think for once

As for me let me just have 40% of Solomon worth including his wives and side chicks den I will believe vanity upon vanity is vanity
Re: Checkout Jay-z’s Car Collection Worth N5.5billion (photos) by otherway: 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
bujebudanu1:

You that your soul is intact.how many cars do u have

[img]https:///media/1-13-2018/SE31db.gif[/img]

LOL! @GIF

Well I have 2 at the moment but guess what?, I would rather give to the needy than buy all these vanities that adds no value to my soul.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Jay-z’s Car Collection Worth N5.5billion (photos) by muffyt05: 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
otherway:

I'm happy for him but I would have been happier if he got all these without his involvement in Satanism.

Prove it or you shut up for life.
Most of those controversial stories you read online are just to keep them trending and gullible people fall for it.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Jay-z’s Car Collection Worth N5.5billion (photos) by bikefab(m): 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
Jigga man...
Re: Checkout Jay-z’s Car Collection Worth N5.5billion (photos) by legibow: 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2018
Oluwa bless me... Clean money and good health.... Like and share if u want oluwa to bless u.....
Re: Checkout Jay-z’s Car Collection Worth N5.5billion (photos) by unimagin: 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2018
DrholuwaTOBI:
Vanity Upon Vanity!
Poverty upon poverty
Re: Checkout Jay-z’s Car Collection Worth N5.5billion (photos) by masseratti: 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2018
kunkelhanspeter:
He once bought private jet for his father worth $14 million
for heaven?
Re: Checkout Jay-z’s Car Collection Worth N5.5billion (photos) by neweraomo: 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
rentAcock:
Dude has a nose the size of abeokuta. Nobody buys his rocawear jeans or clothing line. He's simple riding off Beyonce's coattails and eating her money. I wish she had divourced him for cheating on her. Dre and Diddy are way richer than him and they don't brag about it.
undecided

Re: Checkout Jay-z’s Car Collection Worth N5.5billion (photos) by Krafty006: 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
DrholuwaTOBI:
Vanity Upon Vanity!
Poverty mentality
Re: Checkout Jay-z’s Car Collection Worth N5.5billion (photos) by ChristineC: 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2018
bujebudanu1:

You that your soul is intact.how many cars do u have

[img]https:///media/1-13-2018/SE31db.gif[/img]

Re: Checkout Jay-z’s Car Collection Worth N5.5billion (photos) by Adekunle555: 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
DrholuwaTOBI:
Vanity Upon Vanity!
Please where is the vanity and upon the fucking vanity you were talking about
Re: Checkout Jay-z’s Car Collection Worth N5.5billion (photos) by Cherishpearl: 11:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
otherway:

Abeg let's hear

1 Like

Re: Checkout Jay-z’s Car Collection Worth N5.5billion (photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:24am On Oct 06, 2018
Nawa oooo.. Dem Snoop ad 1990s rapper why dem dem dey bleep uppandan na sad* ah swear ah no dey feel dis guy!
Re: Checkout Jay-z’s Car Collection Worth N5.5billion (photos) by Babalakin(m): 2:08am On Oct 06, 2018
I see
Re: Checkout Jay-z’s Car Collection Worth N5.5billion (photos) by Elderay(m): 6:19am On Oct 06, 2018
oyinbo ritualist..can u see that oyinbo baba lawo good pass naija babalawo..

1 Like

Re: Checkout Jay-z’s Car Collection Worth N5.5billion (photos) by uwa244(m): 6:21am On Oct 06, 2018
Money ain't a thing where these nigges are. Ballin out of control is all they know. When it comes to stunting, nottin you can teach them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) / Meet Fatimo Timbo Parents At Her Graduation (Photos) / 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.