Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,166 members, 7,880,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

Help! Recommend Bet Shop to Open - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! Recommend Bet Shop to Open (1252 Views)

A Video Game Centre Or A Bet Shop, Which Is More Profitable In 2022? / Coronavirus: We now survive on virtual bet, PS4 ― Bet shop owners lament / I Need A Bet Shop In Ibadan To Rent Or Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Recommend Bet Shop to Open by MrCool62: 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
Hello nairalanders,
I moved to a new location recently and need to get something doing as soon as possible. I have done a few survey to see what kind of business will thrive. I have a list of them but will like to start out with one and which is setting up a betting shop.
The area seem to be saturated with Bet9ja shops in the most busy areas of the town.
I have also seen a couple of BetKing shops around.
I will like your suggestions on any other reliable (in terms of support, payments and acceptance by people etc.) bet I can open to get my own fair share of the market and compete favourably.
I will appreciate your kind suggestions please
Thanks a bunch
@lalasticlala
Re: Help! Recommend Bet Shop to Open by MrCool62: 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
Your inputs are needed please.

Thank you
Re: Help! Recommend Bet Shop to Open by MrCool62: 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
Still need your input
Re: Help! Recommend Bet Shop to Open by hardeybaba: 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
Betking is the best sport betting company you can join at this moment...It is the fastest growing company in Nigeria so far with High odds, fast payout even during weekends and public holidays, constant release of new and special markets that will keep customers in your shop, weekly and monthly commission.....
Do not look too far...visit the website and click on Become a Kingmaker at the bottom right of the page....

I am sure you will never regret....They give so many welcome package too

quote author=MrCool62 post=71815672]Hello nairalanders,
I moved to a new location recently and need to get something doing as soon as possible. I have done a few survey to see what kind of business will thrive. I have a list of them but will like to start out with one and which is setting up a betting shop.
The area seem to be saturated with Bet9ja shops in the most busy areas of the town.
I will like your suggestions on any other reliable (in terms of support, payments and acceptance by people etc.) bet I can open to get my own fair share of the market and compete favourably.
Thanks a bunch
@lalasticlala[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Recommend Bet Shop to Open by Chosenseed: 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
MrCool62:
Hello nairalanders,
Thanks a bunch
@lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Why 96% Of New Businesses In Nigeria Fail After 10 Years / Code The Extended SIM Validity Service For 9mobile Nigeria / Pick up & Delivery Services In Ikeja Ogba Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.