Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,483 members, 7,974,966 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:54 PM

Help Pls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Pls (669 Views)

.... / What Should I Do With This House Help? Pls, Advise. / Help Pls Me! Spiritual Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Pls by ciaoikana(m): 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2010
a friend of mine got married to his man, now she has 3 kids for the man, since she borned the last issue, she has been bleeding for 3months now.
she went to prayer and was told that her mother in law is not happy with her and the woman is the curse of her problem, she told me that when she got married new that the so called mother in law carried her to one woman pastor, she told me that the place is devilish so she told the mother in law that she won't follow her to that prayer again. thats where the problem start, between her and her mother in law. now the woman accused her of brainwashing the husband to hate his family.
pls if u know anything that will bring back this lady's joy pls drop it here so that i can tel her. i used to count on nairaland ppl hope u will help,
Re: Help Pls by Acidosis(m): 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2010
Let Her Go For Deliverance
Re: Help Pls by ciaoikana(m): 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2010
thanks brother
Re: Help Pls by benincitys(f): 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2010
tell her to go to the hospital for check up,
leave her mother in law out of it.
Re: Help Pls by ice234: 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2010
churches are everywhere let her go to one for deliverance
Re: Help Pls by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2010
then you wonder why many innocent people die for no reason. . . . . . . . . forget "deliverance" or whatever BS, she should GO TO A PROPER DOCTOR!!!!!
Re: Help Pls by coolier(f): 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

then you wonder why many innocent people die for no reason. . . . . . . . . forget "deliverance" or whatever BS, she should GO TO A PROPER DOCTOR!!!!!

Seconded.
Re: Help Pls by Acidosis(m): 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2010
The power of God through a deliverance minister is greater than any scientific and diagnostic test.
This is reason why many keep paying unecessary bills without a cure. Some problems are not ordinary. A visit to a crusade ground or a church like the 'synagougue' will convince you!
Re: Help Pls by Acidosis(m): 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2010
The power of God through a deliverance minister is greater than any scientific and diagnostic test.
This is reason why many keep paying unecessary bills without a cure. Some problems are not ordinary. A visit to a crusade ground or a church like the 'synagougue' will convince you!
Re: Help Pls by mylove4him(f): 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2010
Go for prayers and then still go to hospital, both are important.
Re: Help Pls by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2010
Acidosis:

here we go again!!!!!
can they cure ANYTHING in these places?! blindness, diabetes, headaches, dementia, ulcers etc but also AIDS, CANCER?!
why would millions die each yr of BS as simple as malaria! are you saying that the reason was because they didnt go to deliverance?!

yes, SOME medical miracles happen (1 for every couple of millions of death) and unless people are feeling THAT lucky then i suggest they stick to doctors for anything related to health/medicine!
Re: Help Pls by ciaoikana(m): 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2010
i thank all of u for ur suggestions but she has gone to many hospital but still no cure.

(1) (Reply)

Priority In A Marriage? / Welfare Called? Need Advise / The Devastation Of An Insecure Relationship /marriage’ The 10 Don’t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.