Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,232 members, 7,943,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

34-year-old Woman Reveals She Masturbates At Work To Help Ease Stress - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 34-year-old Woman Reveals She Masturbates At Work To Help Ease Stress (1049 Views)

Meet One Of The Bbnaija House Mates Aisha Kaisha Who Says She Masturbates / Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

34-year-old Woman Reveals She Masturbates At Work To Help Ease Stress by kwaghshir147(m): 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2018
A pretty woman has revealed that she masturbates at work to help ease stress, rather than taking a coffee. She feels you should also do the same.

https://www.viktorblog.com/2018/10/05/34-year-old-woman-reveals-she-masturbates-at-work-to-help-ease-stress/

Re: 34-year-old Woman Reveals She Masturbates At Work To Help Ease Stress by falcon01: 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
That's cos you dont need to clean up. But as a guy yuck its stressing to jerkoff in a place like that

1 Like

Re: 34-year-old Woman Reveals She Masturbates At Work To Help Ease Stress by Redeakaa(m): 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
Probably gonna try it......
Re: 34-year-old Woman Reveals She Masturbates At Work To Help Ease Stress by SarcasticGenius(m): 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
I thought masturbation was supposed to cause stress and not the other way round?!?
Re: 34-year-old Woman Reveals She Masturbates At Work To Help Ease Stress by Bluezy13(m): 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2018
SarcasticGenius:
I thought masturbation was supposed to cause stress and not the other way round?!?

It is the other way round.

In the case of insomnia or you want to sleep but you can't find yourself sleeping, masturbating will make you sleep like a baby.
So they say.

(1) (Reply)

Social Experiment / It's My Birthday Today / Camila Cabello Romance Working Download# Full 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.