Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,757 members, 7,886,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:25 PM

Couple Plays Basketball In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Plays Basketball In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (1701 Views)

2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Plays Basketball In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by dabrin: 6:58am On Oct 06, 2018
Nigerian couple plays basketball in lovely pre-wedding photoshoot.

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/couple-plays-basketball-lovely-pre-wedding-photos

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Couple Plays Basketball In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by dabrin: 6:59am On Oct 06, 2018

Re: Couple Plays Basketball In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by milemimi93(m): 7:03am On Oct 06, 2018
The best part of marriage is the moment of wedding and pre-wedding photo shots.. After this moment, everything turned sour

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Plays Basketball In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Preshy561(f): 7:04am On Oct 06, 2018
Cool
Re: Couple Plays Basketball In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Preshy561(f): 7:04am On Oct 06, 2018
milemimi93:
The best part of marriage is the moment of wedding and pre-wedding photo shots.. After this moment, everything turned sour
Say for yourself

1 Like

Re: Couple Plays Basketball In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Harodebby(f): 7:06am On Oct 06, 2018
Nyc one
Re: Couple Plays Basketball In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by milemimi93(m): 7:10am On Oct 06, 2018
Preshy561:

Say for yourself

After few years of marriage, let this same smiling couple create this kind of lovely moment then that's when I'll believe that the statement "nothing last forever" is false..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Plays Basketball In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Preshy561(f): 7:13am On Oct 06, 2018
milemimi93:

After few years of marriage, let this same smiling couple create this kind of lovely moment then that's when I'll believe that the statement "nothing last forever" is false..
Its not your business.
Face your front abeg.

1 Like

Re: Couple Plays Basketball In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by milemimi93(m): 7:18am On Oct 06, 2018
Preshy561:
Its not your business. Face your front abeg.
But it's your business right?
Baby girl drop the bitterness.. Bitterness is a killer of growth.
Re: Couple Plays Basketball In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Preshy561(f): 7:19am On Oct 06, 2018
milemimi93:

But it's your business right?

Baby girl drop the bitterness.. Bitterness is a killer of growth.
You are the only bitter guy here o

1 Like

Re: Couple Plays Basketball In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by milemimi93(m): 7:25am On Oct 06, 2018
Preshy561:

You are the only bitter guy here o

I'm not. I was just posting what is reality.

You see couples posed for pre-wedding-pics look all good and over happy. But few months into the marriage everything turned sour..
I don't trip what doesn't last forever..

1 Like

Re: Couple Plays Basketball In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Preshy561(f): 7:28am On Oct 06, 2018
milemimi93:

I'm not. I was just posting what is reality.

You see couples posed for pre-wedding-pics look all good and over happy. But few months into the marriage everything turned sour..
I don't trip what doesn't last forever..
I believe you already have your plans mapped out on how to break this marriage.

1 Like

Re: Couple Plays Basketball In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by mrphysics(m): 7:33am On Oct 06, 2018
Nice one
Re: Couple Plays Basketball In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by milemimi93(m): 7:35am On Oct 06, 2018
Preshy561:

I believe you already have your plans mapped out on how to break this marriage.
The marriage was already broken before the engagement. Unless the man is one who condones infidelity..
Re: Couple Plays Basketball In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Preshy561(f): 7:36am On Oct 06, 2018
milemimi93:
The marriage was already broken before the engagement. Unless the man is one who condones infidelity..
Kk.

1 Like

Re: Couple Plays Basketball In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by dabrin: 11:42am On Oct 06, 2018
sad
Re: Couple Plays Basketball In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
milemimi93:

Not everything if she was ever ur true friend & paddi
Re: Couple Plays Basketball In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by cekaz: 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2018
FULL-STACK JAVASCRIPT WEB APP TRAINING
wink wink
JavaScript Development Suite is a comprehensive training program that equips candidates with an exhaustive grounding of Ajax development fundamentals, JavaScript fundamentals, advanced JavaScript and fundamentals of jQuery. IT organizations across the globe seek competent professionals who are trained in JavaScript.

JavaScript is dynamic programming language, which is multi-paradigm and supports object-oriented, functional and imperative programming styles. It is basically a client-side scripting language that is used in creating interactive effects among the web browsers.

JavaScript Development Suite is comprehensive and can be taken up by both beginners as well as advanced learners. JavaScript Development Suite is best suited for web developers, software engineers, system engineers, mobile app developers, freelancers and anyone looking build dynamic websites with Javascript.

wink wink wink
DURATION: 8 – 10 WEEKS.
FEES: N69,999 (SHOPRITE Price!)

Re: Couple Plays Basketball In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by milemimi93(m): 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2018
dairykidd:

Not everything if she was ever ur true friend & paddi
How will u know if she's a true frind when everygirl is deceitful..

My uncle's wife was more than a friend to my uncle.. But the moment they got married and my uncle took her to US, she turned a beast.. She's the reason my cousin is serving time in US prison..
Re: Couple Plays Basketball In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2018
milemimi93:
How will u know if she's a true frind when everygirl is deceitful..

My uncle's wife was more than a friend to my uncle.. But the moment they got married and my uncle took her to US, she turned a beast.. She's the reason my cousin is serving time in US prison..
Wow.. Sorry to hear that but the truth even when they pretend we see the signs they let slip unconsciously but we always tend to overlook... They must slip once in a while.. Nobody is too smart

2 Likes

Re: Couple Plays Basketball In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by milemimi93(m): 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
dairykidd:

Wow.. Sorry to hear that but the truth even when they pretend we see the signs they let slip unconsciously but we always tend to overlook... They must slip once in a while.. Nobody is too smart

I am tellin u that women are more smarter than the devil.

She was courtin my uncle for more than 3yrs and there was no sign of beast in her.

A true colour of a woman appears the moment u wifed her..

2 Likes

Re: Couple Plays Basketball In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by milemimi93(m): 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
dairykidd:

She was courtin my uncle for more than 3yrs and there was no sign of beast in her.

A lot of married men will tell u that the lady the got married to isn't the same as the lady they were dating.. Meaning ladies have two personalities in one body..
Re: Couple Plays Basketball In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
milemimi93:

A lot of married men will tell u that the lady the got married to isn't the same as the lady they were dating.. Meaning ladies have two personalities in one body..
Hmm okay oo

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Ingredients When You Want To Reach The Highest Pleasure / How Well Do You Love Snail??? / Hmmm! Yoruba People Eeeeeh!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.