Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,038 members, 7,886,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 05:23 PM

I’ll Step Into Ras Kimono’s Shoes – Daughter, Oge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ll Step Into Ras Kimono’s Shoes – Daughter, Oge (543 Views)

Regina Daniels Mourns Ras Kimono: 'I Never Knew That Death Is Real Until Today' / Dead Ras Kimono: 7 Things You Do Not Know About The Late Reggae Artiste / Ras Kimono Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Step Into Ras Kimono’s Shoes – Daughter, Oge by nghubs1(m): 9:27am On Oct 06, 2018
Oge, the daughter of Nigeria's renowned reggae musician Ra's Kimono has revealed she will be taking over from her late father.

Oge during a recent interview when asked if she has what it takes to fill her fathers shoes in the music industry said?

"One thing I have to set straight is this, there can only be one Ras Kimono! Good enough, he saw me pushing a career in reggae music, so as for the continuity of his musical legacy, it continues to live as long as I live, so help me Jah! Senator Florence Ita Giwa said it all when she said ‘Kimono has a successor’.”

She also revealed she was already working on her debut album which she intended to surprise her dad with only for Ras kimono to die before the album was ready.

“I was working on my debut album to surprise my dad this year, but oh boy, he surprised me instead. Anyway, that plan is still on, as I am set to drop a single entitled, Good Ole Days, off the album before the year runs out. So, look out for it,” she boasted.

http://nghubs.com.ng/2018/10/06/ill-step-into-ras-kimonos-shoes-daughter-oge/

Re: I’ll Step Into Ras Kimono’s Shoes – Daughter, Oge by nghubs1(m): 9:28am On Oct 06, 2018
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: I’ll Step Into Ras Kimono’s Shoes – Daughter, Oge by emeijeh(m): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
With this your fake dreads?!

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Looks Flawless In New Photo / Wizkid Gets Featured By Normani / Caucasian Drops Wife During Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.