Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,121 members, 7,880,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:15 PM

Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' (56934 Views)

Dolapo Badmus Warns School For Reciting Former National Anthem / Secret Spiritual Things Yahoo Plus Boys Do To Make Money:video / 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' by hokafor(m): 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
Why are many mad at this woman? Is fraud now legal or hunger and frustration has rewired some peoples brain not to have conscience and dignity.

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' by JuanDeDios: 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
madridsta007:

But history will tell you that it is even the black people that sold black people into slavery. If the white people had come and the black people resisted it, they won’t have had their field day. This slavery became a form of entrepreneurship for some set of black people and they gathered some other black people to sell into slavery.

It is sad that this narrative of “black people selling themselves”, which has gained traction within Western academic circles is being perpetuated by blacks— based on an assumption which history in its full context does not support.

Understandably, there would be attempts to revisionise an event as tragic and genocidic as the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade. Anyone strongly linked with that gruesome part of history would certainly look to find a way of riding himself of that history. I recall when this revisionist argument was put forward to Achebe; his reply was succinct; “the white men that were at the shores of Africa, did they come for a summer holiday on the beaches?”

Of course not. They came prepared; guns, metal shackles, bayonets, etc, items you would use to subjugate something which you do not confer similar humanity upon. Items for domination, victimisation and molestation. This they started and found thriving. Vast trading routes were opened up— to Southampton and Liverpool, UK; Portugal; United States and South America. The colonisers, experts at indirect rule, needed to increase their market. It was then that chiefs wee forced to give up and catch the weakest or the most unwanted of their fellow blacks— for money, gold and power as returns.

Chiefs who resisted, like Jaja of Opobo were dethroned and banished, eyes gouged out. Others, seeing that punishment had to comply.

It’s all in history books, if anyone bothers to read. It’s important young blacks own and tell their stories not to be dictates of the revisionists, but to the truth.
Apart from this simplistic take on the issue of responsibility for the translatlantic slave trade, something else I found troubling is her thesis that slavery was somewhat good because there are black Americans. Seriously! Unfortunately, it's people with Badmus' quality of thinking you often find in positions of authority in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' by shegra58: 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
police slay queen dey accuse public slay queen undecided
Re: Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' by Premiumwriter: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
5thElement:

He must have hit close to home for you to have quoted him 4 times.
you don't have to hit close to home for premiumwriter to respond to you.

Just spew trash and he'll be there to make sure you swallow them again.
Re: Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
Chineke1stSon:

From the leaders down to the masses..this country cannot be salvaged again..it's utterly futile trying to make Nigeria better..it simply will NEVER happen.

My brother, see me so? And these same youths will come online and cursing their leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' by omoharry(f): 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
Benekruku:
Can this lady shut the fvck up and concentrate about security in Lagos

More of a Ben Bruce than an actual security force

Do we now have a Kim Kardashian in the Nigerian Police

Bitch should please take a chill pill and sit on a dick

One Yahoo boy spotted...an evil man runs when no body pursues him.

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' by franvincoop: 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
where is it?

foladj:

shocked grin grin
Re: Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' by Chineke1stSon: 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
magicminister:
This Bitch wanna get ducked up??

My sister, keep talking and let’s see where it takes u.

I abhor yahoo boys but with the level of unemployment in this country, I really don’t judge em...
Do you judge the pickpocketers?
Do you judge the burglars and vandals?
Do you judge the robbers?
Do you judge the oloshos?
Do you judge the ritualist?
Do you judge the con men in religious houses?
Do you judge the teeming youths in Boko Haram?
If you as much as judge any of the above mentioned then you are a shining hypocrite!
There will ALWAYS be a justification for wrong doings and crime..we all don't sleep on rose beds but many people are still toiling to earn an honorable bread on their table..if all of us enter crime because of unemployment this country(and the world at large) will be in total complete chaos.

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
Premiumwriter:
[s]I have more work than I can complete in a day.

Premiumwriter is a solid profile here on NL with my phone number. If you can point to a single complaint from anyone here, you'll go to heaven grin

Like I said earlier, you added words to my mention just to tarnish my image. That speaks a lot about your personality and you probably are not the right person to advise anyone here about scam or anything.

What you did was the highest level of dishonesty, a crime greater than what the police woman was talking about.

But I'm sure you don't care about that.

Please eh, I had to insult but when I get the opportunity I'll always maximize it. So you can mention me for more insult again grin

Stupid piece of trash! [/s]

When you are in a hole, stop digging Mr trashwriter oh sorry, premium-whatever-da-fck.

At least you've shown your true color here.

Openly advocating internet fraud. If there's anyone who's actually used your writing services here on Nairaland should speak up.

We have noted you down as an internet fraudster. Your supposed writing gig is just a front for people to walk into your trap.

We've seen fraud like that before. Pretend to write, collect your customers info, try to scam their relatives etc.

Bro, repent and stop hiding under the cover of premium writers. We know you don't write sh.it.

You wanna continue?

I've got nothing to lose here. You've got your business though... I'd love to continue this.

5 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' by Chineke1stSon: 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ioannes:

My brother, see me so? And these same youths will come online and cursing their leaders.
They are as bad and in some cases even worse than the 'leaders' they so much like to malign..as if the leaders descended from outer space?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' by nonen(m): 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
It's a shame how a police officer thinks that slavery is beneficial to blacks, and that's why we have black Americans and black Europeans
Re: Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
Chineke1stSon:

They are as bad and in some cases even worse than the 'leaders they so much like to malign..as if the leaders descended from outer space?

Exactly. The woman spoke the truth. You'd think people here would be less eager to reveal that they are criminally-minded.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' by Benekruku(m): 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2018
omoharry:
One Yahoo boy spotted...an evil man runs when no body pursues him.

Let me take a little time to Orientate you

Am not a Yahoo Boy, Am career driven in the forefront of what you have not seen

Nairaland is a pleasure place, make problems and get feedbacks. How much Yahoo pays in the long run,
Re: Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
the smart ones

have some real big businesses

lipsrsealed
Re: Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' by Premiumwriter: 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ioannes:

When you are in a hole, stop digging Mr trashwriter oh sorry, premium-whatever-da-fck.

At least you've shown your true color here.

Openly advocating internet fraud. If there's anyone who's actually used your writing services here on Nairaland should speak up.

We have noted you down as an internet fraudster. Your supposed writing gig is just a front for people to walk into your trap.

We've seen fraud like that before. Pretend to write, collect your customers info, try to scam their relatives etc.

Bro, repent and stop hiding under the cover of premium writers. We know you don't write sh.it.

You wanna continue?

I've got nothing to lose here. You've got your business though... I'd love to continue this.
very lame and trashy comeback

By the way, what info will a writer need from a client aside writing instructions and topics and keywords? His wife phone number

Like I said you are just trying to tarnish my profile but you don't even have an iota of sense on how to go about it.

NL scammers are majorly those involve in currency exchange, mini importaters, ebook sellers and phone sellers.

Not those offering services thar they must deliver before you are paid. When it comes to writing, you must write and the client will like to like your work before they pay, so how do I defraud them? Rather we writers often find people who don't pay for work but still go ahead to post them on their website. In order words, they defraud us.

But as usual, you will still choose to be stupid with the next mention.

Re: Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' by TheHeadBoy(m): 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
She's so pretty though, first time I am seeing a Police Officer this beautiful kiss
Re: Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2018

Q. If you come across a Yahoo Boy and you ask him why he’s into what he’s doing, most of them often give this justification: They say the white people that they are defrauding right now, their ancestors enslaved our forefathers, so what they are doing right now is like paying them back. Is that a good justification?

Well, I don’t know from which history books they’ve read that the white people defrauded their forefathers. But history will tell you that it is even the black people that sold black people into slavery. If the white people had come and the black people resisted it, they won’t have had their field day. This slavery became a form of entrepreneurship for some set of black people and they gathered some other black people to sell into slavery. If you ask me, it has to some extent been a good one for us because we wouldn’t have had black Americans and we wouldn’t have had British that are black. So, thinking about that, I think it’s a no, no for me and I want our younger ones to stop thinking that way and start thinking positively. Rather than saying ‘Oh, they stole from our forefathers and we want to get back from them. It’s not giving us a good image abroad.

Some tell this fat bitch to continue reading history books and quit listening to trash. For the fact she said black sold blacks that shows she is majorly uninformed.

I wonder if all the things stolen also, dethronement of kings and attacking empire that didn’t agree to the white terms where also masterminded by blacks.

FAT BITCH READ BOOKS, SO YOU’D be INFORMED
Re: Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' by HeyCorleone(m): 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
musicwriter:

White people have damaged the brain of black people. This officer actually believe that slavery was a good thing!.

This is why every African should please go and study history for your own good. When you study history, you can for example challenge the lies told you by Europeans that we Africans sold our brothers and sisters willingly. When you study history, you'll realise slavery had been going on in Europe for over 2,000 years before the Europeans arrived Africa. You'll realise that the Europeans simply moved their trade to Africa and other countries when slavery ended in Europe. See the true history of slavery and slave acquisition in Africa http://www.africason.com/2016/03/the-true-history-of-slavery-and-slave.html

Load of horseshit.

She was right. very.

There's no way on Earth that Slave trade could have lasted for that long without blacks promoting it. Didn't we have witch doctors? If we were so defenseless against the whites why couldn't the witch doctors be brought over to fight for us? Because the various kings and chiefs silenced them. Infact the kings even used them to promote the trade. Heard about the well of memories, I think off the coast of badagry, supposedly built by blacks and poisoned, so that slaves about to be taken abroad would drink off the water from the well and forget their past? Of the white man was the sole individual involved in slave trade, why didn't he enslave the whole communities? Check out the calibre of people taken as slaves too. Better still watch Roots or read the book. The main protagonist, Kunta Kinte, was captured by black men and handed over to white men. What does that say? If the black men had squeezed the throats of the white men at first would they have captured Kinte?

I don't know why you'd try to sound learned when you know nothing. Slavery long existed in Africa. Arabs used to come buy slaves. What makes the Transatlantic slave trade so spectacular is that it was well documented, the slaves were treated badly, and their kids still suffer segregation in Europe and America today. Other than that, didn't we have slaves in Africa? How do you think some African kings are so rich today? Don't you know it's money they got from slavery?

All these facts are in African history books. Peruse it well.. Any professor in history would tell you point blank that Africans had a hand in the Transatlantic slave trade. One of the chief sourse of trade in precolonial Africa was slavery. So why do we want to hang the white man for something we supported?

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Load of horseshit.

She was right. very.

There's no way on Earth that Slave trade could have lasted for that long without blacks promoting it. Didn't we have witch doctors? If we were so defenseless against the whites why couldn't the witch doctors be brought over to fight for us? Because the various kings and chiefs silenced them. Infact the kings even used them to promote the trade. Heard about the well of memories, I think off the coast of badagry, supposedly built by blacks and poisoned, so that slaves about to be taken abroad would drink off the water from the well and forget their past?

I don't know why you'd try to sound learned when you know nothing. Slavery long existed in Africa. Arabs used to come buy slaves. What makes the Transatlantic slave trade so spectacular is that it was well documented, the slaves were treated badly, and their kids still suffer segregation in Europe and America today. Other than that, didn't we have slaves in Africa? How do you think some African kings are so rich today? Don't you know it's money they got from slavery?

All these facts are in African history books. Peruse it well.. Any professor in history would tell you point blank that Africans had a hand in the Transatlantic slave trade. One of the chief sourse of trade in precolonial Africa was slavery. So why do we want to hang the white man for something we supported?

I always told you to drop the Corleone off you moniker...... No Offence

Do you believe in witch doctor Those shit are scam man.

Blacks never sold blacks, it’s all white lies by Europeans. I hope you’d read about other civilizations they destroyed also

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2018
Premiumwriter:
very lame and trashy comeback

No articles to write? Or is today your off day? Or maybe weekends are for scamming...

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' by Ishilove: 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ioannes:

No articles to write? Or is today your off day? Or maybe weekends are for scamming...
How is our wife? cheesy
Re: Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' by HeyCorleone(m): 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2018
PRESENTATION:

Blacks never sold blacks, it’s all white lies by Europeans. I hope you’d read about other civilizations they destroyed also

Smh. Even the Benin invasion of 1872 would not have been possible if a Bini man had not betrayed his people.

You think white people are so strong? You mean they just came and took people while blacks watched? Lol. The thought is laughable.

Watch Roots. It's a true story. Kunta Kinte narrates how he was captured by black people then handed over to white men. Do you know how it would have been if instead the black people had killed the whites instead?

Blacks supported slave trade because it was beneficial to them. Don't people still sell fellow blacks as slaves to Libya?

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' by Premiumwriter: 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ioannes:

I'm sure you think I write 24/7
Re: Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' by peterson: 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2018
Love or loather her including all she has said, but the bitter truth it remains because I am a living witness and example to the fact.

She sounded like one who had read my book because it is exactly what it is. No time to sugar coat the truth.

You can get my book from my Gaby signature...

Whatever that is illegally acquired get frittered away illegally too.

No to criminal acquisitions.

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' by 123papas(m): 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2018
celebgistz:
If you ask me, it has to some extent been a good one for us because we wouldn’t have had black Americans and we wouldn’t have had British that are black. So, thinking about that, I think it’s a no, no for me and I want our younger ones to stop thinking that way and start thinking positively. Rather than saying ‘Oh, they stole from our forefathers and we want to get back from them. It’s not giving us a good image abroad.

Dullapo... just imagine
Re: Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' by Premiumwriter: 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ioannes:

Are you responding because you are also scamming today?

Or maybe you are jobless? Unemployed?

No o. Maybe because you are not doing anything with your life?

Because I mentioned you doesn't me I don't have anything to do. It's because I have the time.
Re: Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' by madridsta007(m): 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2018
JuanDeDios:

Apart from this simplistic take on the issue of responsibility for the translatlantic slave trade, something else I found troubling is her thesis that slavery was somewhat good because there are black Americans. Seriously! Unfortunately, it's people with Badmus' quality of thinking you often find in positions of authority in Nigeria.

Exactly.
Sadly, where most people these days “read” about history are social media nuances that oversimplifies to the point of inaccuracies; not many people are given to hard, pedantic research.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' by hustla(m): 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
Waakanda:
This woman actually finished yahoo boys. Infact, their investment mentality is (below) zero.

He pain am... See name, Deltayankeeboi... Yahoo yahoo plus plus spotted. Na to dey chop people's poo for Daura and Epe na im you people know... oloriskondo

Lol she doesn't know much. Sadly smiley

Not all of them don't have sense Sha last last
Re: Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' by madridsta007(m): 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
PRESENTATION:

Thank you.
They’ve been successful at selling that lie, just as they were successful in telling blacks that Jesus was white Caucasian.
Re: Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Smh. Even the Benin invasion of 1872 would not have been possible if a Bini man had not betrayed his people.

You wanna know what he was promised?? They would make him King.... He envied the position but knew he’d never be able to sit on the throne, there came the white with promise of dethroning the king and making him the head.. well resistance from other kings stopped that though.

You think white people are so strong? You mean they just came and took people while blacks watched? Lol. The thought is laughable.

With Cannons and guns against arrows & bow, spear, sword... they were definitely powerful.

Watch Roots. It's a true story. Kunta Kinte narrates how he was captured by black people then handed over to white men. Do you know how it would have been if instead the black people had killed the whites instead?

Again the white are full of promises and threats... either way you’d do their bid smiley

Blacks supported slave trade because it was beneficial to them. Don't people still sell fellow blacks as slaves to Libya?

That’s terrible I must say, but the whites are smarter now.. you think they would spearhead such thing in the 21 century ? Without cover.

And these ain’t conspiracy like what Europeans sells to black
Re: Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2018
madridsta007:

Thank you.
They’ve been successful at selling that lie, just as they were successful in telling blacks that Jesus was white Caucasian.

And putting fake people in Isreal as the real Jews, when facts shows otherwise.

Good thing it remains their jesus and I don’t serve IT
Re: Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' by coputa(m): 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ioannes:
Just go through the tread and see those insulting her. You'll know that Nairaland is a home to many yahoo boys indeed and of course girls who open their legs for easy money from Yahoo boys.
Good observation

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspects Arrested With Human Skulls In Ilorin, Kwara Confess (Photos) / ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death / Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.