Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,897 members, 7,942,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

I Am Confused And Depressed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Confused And Depressed (1584 Views)

Advise Me On This Job Offer, I Am Confused And Sad / I’m Unemployed And Depressed / I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Confused And Depressed by adiquio(m): 9:42am On Oct 06, 2018
With humble respect to all Nairalanders I lost my job and also my life savings on a failed investment recently. I have been fighting this battle alone since few months ago without any one to turn to and very disturbed and depressed now, please help me out of this terrible situation by helping me to get job or help me financially one way or the other before it end up my life. The following is my contact: 08073514425. Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused And Depressed by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 06, 2018
If you end your life, I bet you your enemies will rejoice over you...

You have no choice than to prove them wrong.
Show the world that you can survive against all odds.
Be a man.
I hate weaklings bro, don't fall my hand ooo

4 Likes

Re: I Am Confused And Depressed by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 06, 2018
Oga jobs plenty, our problem is we all want to work in offices

3 Likes

Re: I Am Confused And Depressed by Nchetttaa(f): 10:11am On Oct 06, 2018
I need job in Umuahia please.. Please I don't want to stay idle..
Re: I Am Confused And Depressed by jesmond3945: 11:34am On Oct 06, 2018
Nchetttaa:
I need job in Umuahia please.. Even though, I am a graduate with a 2:1 in History and Strategic studies, I am ready for any kind of work.. Even if its cleaner.. That's to show how desperate for work iam. Please I don't want to stay idle..
there is no work in umuahia you have to be courageous and leave your comfort zone.
Re: I Am Confused And Depressed by Growing(m): 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2018
You made a mistake and you learnt from it. It is no longer a mistake. [url]www.steemit.com/@gokike[/url].
Re: I Am Confused And Depressed by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
What kind of failed investment do you invest your money into.. sorry about that may God help us. undecided
Re: I Am Confused And Depressed by raymond0123: 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
the guy that need a job there is one job at Ikeja I don't if you can manage for now they pay 35k please call 07066103954
Re: I Am Confused And Depressed by omoelerin1: 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
Nchetttaa:
I need job in Umuahia please.. Even though, I am a graduate with a 2:1 in History and Strategic studies, I am ready for any kind of work.. Even if its cleaner.. That's to show how desperate for work iam. Please I don't want to stay idle..
Try to go
to Lagos, if you have where to stay
Re: I Am Confused And Depressed by Nchetttaa(f): 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
omoelerin1:
Try to go
to Lagos, if you have where to stay

If everybody run go Lagos, what becomes of other States?? I don't even have anybody there, not to talk of running to there o..
Re: I Am Confused And Depressed by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2018
Nchetttaa:

where in umuahia are you?
Re: I Am Confused And Depressed by Nchetttaa(f): 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2018
mosesabah:

where in umuahia are you?

Railway crossing, Amuzukwu... A stone throw to Shoprite.
Re: I Am Confused And Depressed by FKMagazine(m): 11:34pm On Oct 06, 2018
adiquio:
With humble respect to all Nairalanders I lost my job and also my life savings on a failed investment recently. I have been fighting this battle alone since few months ago without any one to turn to and very disturbed and depressed now, please help me out of this terrible situation by helping me to get job or help me financially one way or the other before it end up my life. The following is my contact: 08073514425. Thank you all.

Your case is not the first neither will it be the last. However, we are the architect of our own misfortunes, pls accept responsibility and move on with ur life. Pls note: it is not over untill u win. If you die this way, you've lost.

Peace

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused And Depressed by Ochioraumu: 4:32am On Oct 07, 2018
Nchetttaa:

I have sent you some messages about getting a good teaching job in umuahia. please contact me via email at chiztom@yahoo.com
Re: I Am Confused And Depressed by tmeg: 6:55am On Oct 07, 2018
I pray the good God will help us all in such situations, still pleading to good Nairalanders to help me out with a job ,can do any job sustain my life Thanks

mega4tony@yahoo.com
Re: I Am Confused And Depressed by Korofoh: 7:13am On Oct 07, 2018
If one day, we are all allowed to put our troubles on a table and exchange them, I'm sure that after some time, everyone will silently take back their own and leave the table.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confused And Depressed by WealthyMay(f): 7:14am On Oct 07, 2018
raymond0123:
the guy that need a job there is one job at Ikeja I don't if you can manage for now they pay 35k please call 07066103954

Please sir, i'm desperately in need of a job too.
Can i call the number?.
Thanks in advance sir, God bless you.
Re: I Am Confused And Depressed by SaintHilary(m): 8:24am On Oct 07, 2018
Just imagine a Nigerian graduate begging for even a cleaner job cry
Mk i see person wey go force me go skul angry
VISA STRAIGHT!!!
Re: I Am Confused And Depressed by leonard002(m): 9:08am On Oct 07, 2018
nawa o. posts like this break my heart
Re: I Am Confused And Depressed by Nchetttaa(f): 9:47am On Oct 07, 2018
Ochioraumu:

I have sent you some messages about getting a good teaching job in umuahia. please contact me via email at chiztom@yahoo.com

I sent you a message on your email.. Thank you..
Re: I Am Confused And Depressed by chiztom: 10:44am On Oct 07, 2018
Nchetttaa:

I sent you a message on your email.. Thank you..

I have seen your message and replied. Also I forwarded you a form to fill in. Check your mail and respond appropriately.
Thank you.
Re: I Am Confused And Depressed by Nchetttaa(f): 10:56am On Oct 07, 2018
chiztom:

I have seen your message and replied. Also I forwarded you a form to fill in. Check your mail and respond appropriately.
Thank you.
I didn't see a link.. Maybe you should send it to my Whatsapp.
Re: I Am Confused And Depressed by chiztom: 11:22am On Oct 07, 2018
Nchetttaa:

I've sent it again. Its an invitation to fill a form
Re: I Am Confused And Depressed by chiztom: 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
Nchetttaa:

Did you get the link? I sent it to your email again.

(1) (Reply)

OPAY (ORIDE/ OCAR) 1000 Drivers per State Recruitment / Vacancy For Front Desk Clerk!!! / Help A Brother With Your Candid Advice I Am Feeling Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.