Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,144 members, 7,949,954 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) (30601 Views)

South-East Governors, Igbo Leaders Meet With Buhari Over Enugu Airport / Senator Isa Zarewa Dumps APC With 300 Aspirants In Kano / Peter Obi As Atiku's VP: Southeast PDP Leaders Meet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 11:19am On Oct 06, 2018
UncleNnamdi:
Why do I have this feeling that all these ongoing works and struggles of PDP will be equal to zero by 2019
Because you believe the ruling part will rig with reckless abandon.
Re: PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) by SaddamHussein: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2018
excomarow:
Bunch of failures, after all this gara-gara APC will still remain victorious by 2019.

Meanwhile, I can't wait for the real fight to begin grin

the reason why Nigeria is still where it is. I'm sure you're Afonja
Re: PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Peacemaker5128: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2018
SaddamHussein:

super goat
one idiotic "elede" spotted
Re: PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) by excomarow(m): 11:29am On Oct 06, 2018
SaddamHussein:

the reason why Nigeria is still where it is. I'm sure you're Afonja

You and your corrupt leaders are responsible for backwardness. 16 good years noting to write home about, Except Looting and stacking our money in graveyard s and pits.

Are You Ok
Re: PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) by SuperStriker: 11:30am On Oct 06, 2018
xbernardx:

That is how you keep winning only on nairaland

The same way APC was winning on Nairaland in 2014/2015
Re: PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) by KosyJerry(m): 11:37am On Oct 06, 2018
Mission Impossible
Re: PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) by xbernardx(m): 11:37am On Oct 06, 2018
The same way Ekiti election was won on nairaland, awon keyboard warriors

SuperStriker:

The same way APC was winning on Nairaland in 2014/2015
Re: PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) by fineyemi(m): 11:37am On Oct 06, 2018
They are all struggling but all will be in vain. BUBU!!! still 2023. Have prayed to God that PDP will be dead in 2019 and he has heard my prayers
Re: PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) by fineyemi(m): 11:38am On Oct 06, 2018
excomarow:

You and your corrupt leaders are responsible for backwardness. 16 good years noting to write home about, Except Looting and stacking our money in graveyard s and pits.

Are You Ok
Dont mind that idiot

1 Like

Re: PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) by fineyemi(m): 11:40am On Oct 06, 2018
They are all struggling but all will be in vain. BUBU!!! still 2023. Have prayed to God that PDP will be dead in 2019 and he has heard my prayers
Re: PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) by fineyemi(m): 11:41am On Oct 06, 2018
Bridget95:
Because you believe the ruling part will rig with reckless abandon.
PDP are the best in rigging. They rigged for 16years and u are here shouting. You better keep quite before i shoot u. Let APC rule too and u will see lot of difference.
Re: PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) by BillgatesMaigad(m): 11:43am On Oct 06, 2018
This is how the PDP stakeholders want the primary to look like... They want

Saraki to be returned as Senate president
Atiku can not be trusted his too ambitious

The battle for the PDP Ticket is between
Tambuwal and Kwankwaso

I repeat today's election is between
Tambuwal and Kwankwaso

Atiku will not get the ticket
Saraki will be returned as Senate president

PDP
Power!!!!
Re: PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) by CallMeOO7(m): 11:47am On Oct 06, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin

Na only you get this money?
Re: PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) by aguiyi2: 11:47am On Oct 06, 2018
BillgatesMaigad:
This is how the PDP stakeholders want the primary to look like... They want

Saraki to be returned as Senate president
Atiku can not be trusted his too ambitious

The battle for the PDP Ticket is between
Tambuwal and Kwankwaso

I repeat today's election is between
Tambuwal and Kwankwaso

Atiku will not get the ticket
Saraki will be returned as Senate president

PDP
Power!!!!

Please,shut up.
Re: PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 11:53am On Oct 06, 2018
fineyemi:
PDP are the best in rigging. They rigged for 16years and u are here shouting. You better keep quite before i shoot u. Let APC rule too and u will see lot of difference.
things are going from bad to worse under APC . Herdsmen,boko,hunger,job loss, recession,bad governance etc
Re: PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
CallMeOO7:

Na only you get this money?
.... My shear of the NATIONAL CAKE grin grin grin

Re: PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Tareq1105: 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
GuyWise:
The great mission is to rescue Nigeria and send bulhari to duara

I hear you.

We're waiting for the outcome.
Re: PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) by kaliboi94(m): 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
[quote author=UncleNnamdi post=71829693]Why do I have this feeling that all these ongoing works and struggles of PDP will be equal to zero by 2019[/quote
UncleNnamdi all ur friends de work ur own na samankwe
Re: PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) by BillgatesMaigad(m): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2018
aguiyi2:
Please,shut up.
ok sir
Re: PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) by egbuefi: 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2018
UncleNnamdi:
Why do I have this feeling that all these ongoing works and struggles of PDP will be equal to zero by 2019
Why are you taking panadol for another man's trouble? Strong opposition remains the very important issue to the survival of our democracy and the revival of our beloved country. Those who wish PDP debacle may not understand. I sincerely desire a strong opposition to check the power at the centre and provide a credible alternative. I have wish PDP well and I love my country dearly.
Re: PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) by arabbunkum: 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
UncleNnamdi:
Just as all your efforts for the rest of your life will be equal to zero. Say amen?
Re: PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) by kvngveektour(m): 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
Princedapace:
May God help pdp. I don't like any politician in Nigeria.. But anything but Buhari.. I would have gladly voted for VP. If not for the stupid naija system, the VP is the best choice all over Nigeria right now..

Any ways, check my profile and read my thread on how I make money as a freelancer.. If u are interested.. U may need my training..
That's how they said stick against Goodluck. Open your eyes bro,no one politician has the masses at heart
Re: PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) by SaddamHussein: 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
grin grin
Peacemaker5128:

afonja spotted����
Re: PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) by SaddamHussein: 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
Re: PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) by kingmexy1997(m): 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2018
Atikulate

Re: PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) by bal4real: 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
Why aggressive idiotic pigs of biafdog are interested in Zoo "erection"??
remember this thread is not meant for ofe mmanu. If u knw u carry marks on ur face, make u hide ur face
Re: PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Peacemaker5128: 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
bal4real:
remember this thread is not meant for ofe mmanu. If u knw u carry marks on ur face, make u hide ur face
are you the pig that I'm referring to?
Re: PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) by fineyemi(m): 6:31am On Oct 08, 2018
Bridget95:
things are going from bad to worse under APC . Herdsmen,boko,hunger,job loss, recession,bad governance etc
It seems u were not in Nigeria when so many havoc rock the nation under PDP
Re: PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 6:51am On Oct 08, 2018
fineyemi:
It seems u were not in Nigeria when so many havoc rock the nation under PDP
compare your bank account under pdp and APC and see the difference

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solomon Ogunji Is Dead / Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning / N195 Enforcement: Fuel Marketers Plan Shutdown Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.