Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Would You Hold Your Girlfriend's Past Against Her? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Would You Hold Your Girlfriend's Past Against Her? (289 Views)

I Feel So Much Guilt From My Past Relationship / Guys Hold On Tight To Your Babes(photo) / 11 Ways To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Hold Your Girlfriend's Past Against Her? by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 06, 2018
I need some advice please. Insults are welcome.

I met my girl in 2018. We've been together for almost 6 months now. I normally don't go through ladies Facebook or WhatsApp chats. However, this fateful day, I decided to go through my girlfriend's Facebook chat. While going through her chats, I saw a 2015 chat that caught my attention. In the chat, a guy she dated in 2012 but are no longer together was telling her how much he has missed her, asking her to know if her pussy is still as tight as it used to be when they made love and also praising her big boobs. Also asking her to know if she has added boobs. In response, she said her pussy is still tight, her boobs are the same but her ass has added. He asked if he can still make love to her when they meet, she said no and he also asked if he will see her again she said someday they will.
What really got me upset is not even the chat. Fast forward to 2018, while we've spent almost 6 months together, just some days ago, the guy sent her a message on facebook that he lost his phone and her number and would want it.
I thought her response to the number request would have been that she is in a relationship and cannot give him but she did not do that and still gave him her number.
When I confronted her with it, that why would she still give him her number, all she did was apologize and apologize that she made a mistake to give him her number.
Ever since that incident happened, the thought of the dirty chats and the fact that she still released her number to him while we are together is making my love for her deteriorate. No day passes without me reflecting on the dirty chat. I feel like by releasing her number to him she hopes they meet again. Although I blocked him on her Facebook and warned her that if I ever finds out she talk to the guy on phone she will break my heart and split us. I feel like I'm holding her past life against her.
Please if you were in my shoe how would you react and how would you handle it?
Re: Would You Hold Your Girlfriend's Past Against Her? by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 06, 2018
SmartAncientMan:

I met my girl in 2018. We've been together for almost 6 months now. I normally don't go through ladies Facebook or WhatsApp chats. However, this fateful day, I decided to go through my girlfriend's Facebook chat. While going through her chats, I saw a 2015 chat that caught my attention. In the chat, a guy she dated in 2012 but are no longer together was telling her how much he has missed her, asking her to know if her pussy is still as tight as it used to be when they made love and also praising her big boobs. Also asking her to know if she has added boobs. In response, she said her pussy is still tight, her boobs are the same but her ass has added. He asked if he can still make love to her when they meet, she said no and he also asked if he will see her again she said someday they will.
What really got me upset is not even the chat. Fast forward to 2018, while we've spent almost 6 months together, just some days ago, the guy sent her a message on facebook that he lost his phone and her number and would want it.
I thought her response to the number request would have been that she is in a relationship and cannot give him but she did not do that and still gave him her number.
When I confronted her with it, that why would she still give him her number, all she did was apologize and apologize that she made a mistake to give him her number.
Ever since that incident happened, the thought of the dirty chats and the fact that she still released her number to him while we are together is making my love for her deteriorate. No day passes without me reflecting on the dirty chat. I feel like by releasing her number to him she hopes they meet again. Although I blocked him on her Facebook and warned her that if I ever finds out she talk to the guy on phone she will break my heart and split us. I feel like I'm holding her past life against her.

Similar thing happened to my previous relationship.

Old flames can be re-ignited. And so you can't be completely comfortable that your girl's ex is making in-roads to win her back.

I think it's wise you confronted your partner. And quiz her about her feelings for you and for the ex guy.

Does she still have feelings at all for him. If she does,even if the feeling is slight, it is better you dissolve the relationship because it is from that slight emotions that temptations will arise.

1 Like

Re: Would You Hold Your Girlfriend's Past Against Her? by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 06, 2018
SmartAncientMan:

Let it go, we are all humans and we make mistakes. She made a mistake and apologized for it. and i hope she keeps her promise to you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anyone From Other Countries Here? / Need Serious Relationship / Lekki Dating And Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.