Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,580 members, 7,917,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:43 PM

{MUST READ} 16 Lessons You Can Only Learn From Your First Love - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / {MUST READ} 16 Lessons You Can Only Learn From Your First Love (264 Views)

Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes / Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 / 5 Lessons Upcoming Artistes Can Learn From Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

{MUST READ} 16 Lessons You Can Only Learn From Your First Love by allin1gist: 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
{MUST READ} 16 Lessons You Can Only Learn From Your First Love..

1. How to care for another human being who isn’t related to you, and who you don’t love just as a friend. Because really, at the base level, that’s the primary thing your first love teaches you. How to love someone romantically. It’s a hard thing to get comfortable with, especially when you’ve never experienced it before, but with a first love, it’s so exciting that you make it easy for each other.
2. How to be completely, 100% comfortable around a human being and know they’ll love you for it. Because it’s hard to get that close with people – even friends. It’s hard to get to the point of comfort where you feel like someone could love you through anything. It doesn’t happen quickly, but when it does, in those moments, you feel so lucky to know that love like that exists.
3. READ HERE:::

http://silicongist.com.ng/forum/relationship/16-lessons-you-can-only-learn-from-your-first-love/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Akpabio, Akpabio Is Planning Attacks Against Atiku. / Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars / Torley Nigeria Released As The Official Drink Sponsor Of Acapella , My Mic And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.