Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,058 members, 7,887,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

Rapture! Rapture! Rapture! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapture! Rapture! Rapture! (546 Views)

Rapture Rapture / 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For / Messages From Lord Jesus To Earth For Endtime And Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapture! Rapture! Rapture! by Yefet(m): 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2010
Man get right with Jesus Christ before it's too late. Time of arguments and condemnation is up! The time is 11:58:42 pm about few seconds to go. Lukewarm please wakeup,backsliders please step forward and gesters take off the cataract in your eyes Now!

God can not be mocked!

Say This prayers and believe in your heart.

Lord Jesus,I am a sinner and I have sinned against you and against Heaven. Come into my life today and be my personal Lord and Savior.Take charge of my body,soul and spirit today and use me as your servant. Today I am made whole Thank You God in Jesus name.
Re: Rapture! Rapture! Rapture! by Jenwitemi(m): 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2010
Brother Yefet has become agbero or kondo for the rapture molue. grin

(1) (Reply)

Do Verybody Complete Their Tithe? / Reward Of Grace / Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Super-eagles Stalemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.