Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

Should My Best Friend Always Hang Out With My Girlfriiend?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should My Best Friend Always Hang Out With My Girlfriiend?? (1907 Views)

My Friend Always Takes Pictures Everytime And Everywhere / My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them / Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should My Best Friend Always Hang Out With My Girlfriiend?? by CaptainMitch: 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
So I met my girlfriend through my best friend (he wanted to date her but she preferred me) and he is neighbours with her, I found out he always likes to go to her house to chill and always be around her. He says he has no interest in her, but I am thinking should I be concerned?? Each time I call her, he is with her. I prefer my friendship with him to her though and I wouldn't want a female to come between us.

3 Likes

Re: Should My Best Friend Always Hang Out With My Girlfriiend?? by Kingpee2(m): 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
No is No,don’t trust anyone aside from yourself ..
Re: Should My Best Friend Always Hang Out With My Girlfriiend?? by MJBOLT: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
NO,never trust anybody with your woman even your brother

1 Like

Re: Should My Best Friend Always Hang Out With My Girlfriiend?? by samysmoothfresh: 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2018
My cousin (almost like a close blood brother) was super close to my 3rd ex and later got to fvck her even before i did (which i never really did)

this one is your best friend...............best friend cheesy

#hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaha...........

To be continued......

2 Likes

Re: Should My Best Friend Always Hang Out With My Girlfriiend?? by CaptainMitch: 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
You are handsome, nice dp.

samysmoothfresh:
My cousin (almost like a close blood brother) was super close to my 3rd ex and later got to fvck her even before i did (which i never really did)

#hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaha...........

To be continued......
Re: Should My Best Friend Always Hang Out With My Girlfriiend?? by Flickzvill(m): 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2018
Bro if you know what's good for you just speak to her about this don't die in silence lifes too short.
Re: Should My Best Friend Always Hang Out With My Girlfriiend?? by bossvinqualad25(m): 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
When u are in need of durable and quality cars u can always count on me to give you the best,for more information,check my signature
Re: Should My Best Friend Always Hang Out With My Girlfriiend?? by samysmoothfresh: 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
CaptainMitch:
You are handsome, nice dp.

this sounds really weird coming from a guy undecided

thanks anyways and talk to any party cos shiiiit is definitely going or soon to go down between them.............

1 Like

Re: Should My Best Friend Always Hang Out With My Girlfriiend?? by CaptainMitch: 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2018
I always love when people disappoint me, it shows me where to place them. Don't mind me, I like fine boys, if you aren't handsome we can't be friends.

samysmoothfresh:

this sounds really weird coming from a guy undecided

thanks anyways and talk to any party cos shiiiit is definitely going or soon to go down between them.............
Re: Should My Best Friend Always Hang Out With My Girlfriiend?? by Jokerman(m): 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
Your gf isn't serious yet.....
Re: Should My Best Friend Always Hang Out With My Girlfriiend?? by samysmoothfresh: 10:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
CaptainMitch:
I always love when people disappoint me, it shows me where to place them. Don't mind me, I like fine boys, if you aren't handsome we can't be friends.

now this is plain awkward................

Mizk, is this niggie gay?

2 Likes

Re: Should My Best Friend Always Hang Out With My Girlfriiend?? by Mizk(f): 11:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

Obviously cheesy
Re: Should My Best Friend Always Hang Out With My Girlfriiend?? by samysmoothfresh: 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
Mizk:
Obviously cheesy

thought as much cheesy

and how's the queen of the k-gang faring wink

1 Like

Re: Should My Best Friend Always Hang Out With My Girlfriiend?? by milemimi93(m): 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
MJBOLT:
NO,never trust anybody with your woman even your brother

I have friends that I entrust my bae with..

Change your circles.

True friends would never bleep your bae no matter how sex starved they are.. Even if you bae make advances..
Re: Should My Best Friend Always Hang Out With My Girlfriiend?? by CaptainMitch: 11:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
Very correct.

milemimi93:

I have friends that I entrust my bae with..

Change your circles.

True friends would never bleep your bae no matter how sex starved they are.. Even if you bae make advances..
Re: Should My Best Friend Always Hang Out With My Girlfriiend?? by CaptainMitch: 11:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
cheesy cheesy
samysmoothfresh:

Re: Should My Best Friend Always Hang Out With My Girlfriiend?? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
My best friend trusts he's girlfriend around me....

We aren't friends no more
It's more like a family thing

I'll never go there with her
Re: Should My Best Friend Always Hang Out With My Girlfriiend?? by Mizk(f): 6:30am On Oct 07, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

thought as much cheesy

and how's the queen of the k-gang faring wink
I am good, you?
Re: Should My Best Friend Always Hang Out With My Girlfriiend?? by samysmoothfresh: 11:40am On Oct 07, 2018
Great smiley
Mizk:
I am good, you?

081007****4
should i complete it?
Re: Should My Best Friend Always Hang Out With My Girlfriiend?? by Mizk(f): 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Great smiley

081007****4

should i complete it?
Nope undecided
Re: Should My Best Friend Always Hang Out With My Girlfriiend?? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
CaptainMitch:
So I met my girlfriend through my best friend (he wanted to date her but she preferred me) and he is neighbours with her, I found out he always likes to go to her house to chill and always be around her. He says he has no interest in her, but I am thinking should I be concerned?? Each time I call her, he is with her. I prefer my friendship with him to her though and I wouldn't want a female to come between us.
They are obviously sleeping with each other.
Re: Should My Best Friend Always Hang Out With My Girlfriiend?? by samysmoothfresh: 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
Why
Mizk:
Nope undecided
?
Re: Should My Best Friend Always Hang Out With My Girlfriiend?? by CaptainMitch: 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
I don't think it has happened yet.
Colourich:
Re: Should My Best Friend Always Hang Out With My Girlfriiend?? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
CaptainMitch:
I don't think it has happened yet.
But it will happen. Brace yourself.
Re: Should My Best Friend Always Hang Out With My Girlfriiend?? by CaptainMitch: 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
What if it doesn't happen and I am just paranoid over nothing.
Colourich:
But it will happen. Brace yourself.
Re: Should My Best Friend Always Hang Out With My Girlfriiend?? by GOFRONT(m): 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2018
You want to keep a yam within the reach of a goat grin
Re: Should My Best Friend Always Hang Out With My Girlfriiend?? by Skmoda360(m): 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

that nigga is gay mehn....hence my reason for not posting my pix on nairaland....Lotta gays here
Re: Should My Best Friend Always Hang Out With My Girlfriiend?? by generationz(f): 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
CaptainMitch:

unku

if your girlfriend was decent she would not even let your best friend into her house for any reason

A decent girl shouldn't allow any man who isn't her brother or boyfriend into her house FREQUENTLY for any reason as it can lead to stories that touch

you are here choosing your best friend who is also a backstabber

you think he has gotten over the fact that she chose you over him

he will continue to mess with her mind and chop her kpomo for free while you are forming boyfriend and best friend dia

1 Like

Re: Should My Best Friend Always Hang Out With My Girlfriiend?? by slytubadth(m): 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
Colourich:

Wrong input!
Re: Should My Best Friend Always Hang Out With My Girlfriiend?? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
My cousin (almost like a close blood brother) was super close to my 3rd ex and later got to fvck her him even before i did (which i never really did)

To be continued......
shutdfuckup gay boy.
Re: Should My Best Friend Always Hang Out With My Girlfriiend?? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
Hear Yourself She Always Go To His Place Friendship Fucking Have Been Atikulated Before You Even Started Dating Her
Re: Should My Best Friend Always Hang Out With My Girlfriiend?? by samysmoothfresh: 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
beardlessdude:
shutdfuckup gay boy.
kiss kiss wink wink kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

See What Nairalanders Has Turned Nairaland Into (photos) / Stop Trying To Understand Women Be A Man ! / “why I No Longer Wear Pants” – Actress Lizzy Gold (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.