Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,136 members, 7,967,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 01:47 PM

"She Promised To Share Her HIV With Over 50 Men Before She Die" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "She Promised To Share Her HIV With Over 50 Men Before She Die" (527 Views)

Did She Die / HIV Positive Man Dies After He Stopped Taking His Drugs To Show Off His Faith / Man "Cured" Of HIV By Pastor Alph Lakau, Dies After Failing To Take His Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"She Promised To Share Her HIV With Over 50 Men Before She Die" by Interesting15: 6:28am On Oct 07, 2018
by Sunday Akanni Moshood

It's a natural and core characteristics of many humans to be selfish and self-centered. Many people out there have ruined their lives through their reckless lifestyles. However, they have sworn they won't go down alone, but that they will spread their misfortunes to various other lives too.

I cringed when I witnessed a case where a young lady made known her mischievous plans. According to her, her boyfriend had given her HIV. She then promised not to go down alone. She promised not to be the only youngster whose bright future would be cut short. She promised to share her HIV with over 50 men before she die!

How is she going to achieve this aim? Through sex of course! To achieve this aim, she definitely won't make sex difficult to get. Instead, she will go about luring men for sex, offering her body freely and easily to men!

Take Note: There are hundreds of ladies like that. Their lives have been ruined by STDs, and they've got an evil mission: I won't go down alone, I will share the virus with many others!

So, What Will A Wise Guy Do?

A wise guy will discipline himself and have sex only with his married wife till he die. By so doing, he isn't only obeying God's commandment about sex (which in itself brings a lot of blessings), but he is also saving himself from the risk of cutting short his life via few minutes pleasure.

Hey, you are not mere animals that can't control their urges. It is possible to put your body under control (I'm a living witness). There is more to life than sexual pleasures. Concentrate on various productive things/activities. Focus on activities that will propel you to invent something breathtaking. Write a bestseller, float a successful business, etc.

What Will A Wise Lady/Woman Do?

Ladies too are not left out. A wise lady won't spread her legs for just any man, except her married husband. At least, before wedding your husband, medical tests would have been conducted, and you know his statues.

Don't allow any guy not your husband have sex with you! What if that guy, or your so called boyfriend, had contracted HIV from one of those ladies bent on sharing their misfortunes through sex? What if that guy is even part of the "I must not go down alone" crew? Will you allow few minutes pleasure to ruin your bright future? Should STDs (and other negative stuffs associated with premarital and extra-marital sex) snatch your glorious life and future away from you? Think about your parents who suffered to nuture you so you take care of them latter in life. Think about the countless destinies attached to your life.

Please, don't trade your glorious future on the altar of sexual immorality
Re: "She Promised To Share Her HIV With Over 50 Men Before She Die" by Interesting15: 6:36am On Oct 07, 2018
lalasticlala, OAM4J
Re: "She Promised To Share Her HIV With Over 50 Men Before She Die" by Donald95(m): 6:54am On Oct 07, 2018
Please o. Can someone Get HIV Through MouthAction? or what are the possible mistakes that can lead to infection even with Condom?
Re: "She Promised To Share Her HIV With Over 50 Men Before She Die" by Trustme2(m): 6:54am On Oct 07, 2018
Ok Sir
Re: "She Promised To Share Her HIV With Over 50 Men Before She Die" by GOFRONT(m): 6:58am On Oct 07, 2018
grin

If she like let her increase her target to 100 Men.....

Something must still kill a man
Re: "She Promised To Share Her HIV With Over 50 Men Before She Die" by Masama: 7:11am On Oct 07, 2018
Na herself she dey do
Re: "She Promised To Share Her HIV With Over 50 Men Before She Die" by dingbang(m): 7:19am On Oct 07, 2018
I'll choose power over sex any time any day
Re: "She Promised To Share Her HIV With Over 50 Men Before She Die" by Zither(m): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2018
GOFRONT:
grin

This is used by fools to justify their folly
Re: "She Promised To Share Her HIV With Over 50 Men Before She Die" by Interesting15: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
GOFRONT:
grin

Some people used to have such mindset. However, currently languishing away on their sick beds, seeing their lives slipping away before their own very eyes, they'd screamed: "I wish I have listened to instructions!"

CC. lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Free Bible Needed / Jesus Christ, The Reason For The Season / Angelic Interpretation Of Number Six (6)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.