Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,550 members, 7,888,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:45 PM

LADIES ONLY: Which One of These Naughty Things Can You Handle? Be Honest [PIC] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES ONLY: Which One of These Naughty Things Can You Handle? Be Honest [PIC] (4990 Views)

I Gave Out My House Rent Because Of These Naughty Things / Our Greed For Money & Flashy Things Can Never Lead Us Anywhere - Nigerian Lady / MEN ONLY: Which Of These Naughty Things Do You Want? [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES ONLY: Which One of These Naughty Things Can You Handle? Be Honest [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:48am On Oct 07, 2018
My boss, Joe Clef, has decided to abandon men and help women out in the dating world. It seems all the men have become ChatDictors and playboys, so it's time to help the ladies.

A book called ChatDictMen has been written, but we don't know the cover to use out of the three below. Ladies, which would you prefer? If you see those three covers in a bookshelf, which one will prefer to pick up?

Yes, men are allowed to choose.

Typing...
Re: LADIES ONLY: Which One of These Naughty Things Can You Handle? Be Honest [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:48am On Oct 07, 2018
Image 1

Re: LADIES ONLY: Which One of These Naughty Things Can You Handle? Be Honest [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:49am On Oct 07, 2018
Image 2

Re: LADIES ONLY: Which One of These Naughty Things Can You Handle? Be Honest [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:50am On Oct 07, 2018
Image 3

Re: LADIES ONLY: Which One of These Naughty Things Can You Handle? Be Honest [PIC] by Lasticle(f): 9:38am On Oct 07, 2018
If you're a man and you can't last long in bed, don't worry. Download and read this: www.wetclef.com/topic557.html

Re: LADIES ONLY: Which One of These Naughty Things Can You Handle? Be Honest [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
Are you people still in Church? Choose one joor.
Re: LADIES ONLY: Which One of These Naughty Things Can You Handle? Be Honest [PIC] by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
I will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth......You are becoming a nuisance on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: LADIES ONLY: Which One of These Naughty Things Can You Handle? Be Honest [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
tommyken:
I will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth......You are becoming a nuisance on nairaland.
I'll tell you nothing but the truth, you are jealous and will forever be jealous. Prove me wrong.

Mind you, I'll do more of what you hate. cheesy

Modified: I noticed most guys who can't afford our books always say I'm annoying. The ones who can don't say that. I think poverty is a crime — it brews anger and hatred.

3 Likes

Re: LADIES ONLY: Which One of These Naughty Things Can You Handle? Be Honest [PIC] by PunditAfrica(m): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
HOW A 27 YEARS OLD LAGOSIAN WENT FROM BEING LONELY [SAD] SINGLE GUY TO HAVING 3 WOMEN FIGHT OVER HIM IN 3 DAYS: https://adultng.com/

Re: LADIES ONLY: Which One of These Naughty Things Can You Handle? Be Honest [PIC] by Eberechi24(f): 10:18am On Oct 08, 2018
image 3 for me, but the facial expression of Lady is too serious- like a business chat.
Re: LADIES ONLY: Which One of These Naughty Things Can You Handle? Be Honest [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:09am On Oct 08, 2018
Eberechi24:
image 3 for me, but the facial expression of Lady is too serious- like a business chat.
But there is a little smile on her face. Do you want a girl with a full-blown smile?
Re: LADIES ONLY: Which One of These Naughty Things Can You Handle? Be Honest [PIC] by Eberechi24(f): 11:24am On Oct 08, 2018
iLegendd:
But there is a little smile on her face. Do you want a girl with a full-blown smile?
sort of.
to that show that s/he finds the chats interesting.
Re: LADIES ONLY: Which One of These Naughty Things Can You Handle? Be Honest [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
Eberechi24:

sort of.
to that show that s/he finds the chats interesting.
Hmm. I'll look into it.

(1) (Reply)

Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street / Cameroon Has The Biggest Frog In The World / Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.