Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,034 members, 7,949,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

“i Just Found Out That My Kid Sister Has Aborted 5 Pregnancies For My Own B/f - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “i Just Found Out That My Kid Sister Has Aborted 5 Pregnancies For My Own B/f (769 Views)

Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please. / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / She Is Cheating On Her B.F With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i Just Found Out That My Kid Sister Has Aborted 5 Pregnancies For My Own B/f by daniel404: 9:06am On Oct 07, 2018
The young lady shared her story on break_or_makeup where she revealed her sad ordeal. According

to her, she has just found out that her sister has been having s*x with her boyfriend.
She found out after her sister confessed to her.

The baffling part is that, her siser has even had up to 5 abortions for the man.
Below is how she put the story:

My boyfriend has been sleeping with my younger sister and she just confessed to me yesterday. I don't know how to handle it because I have not.....

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/10/i-just-found-out-that-my-kid-sister-has.html

Re: “i Just Found Out That My Kid Sister Has Aborted 5 Pregnancies For My Own B/f by okk4sure: 9:41am On Oct 07, 2018
Just take a walk and end dt relationship wt dt 'infidel' boyfriend of urs.Hold ur sister tight and console her.Afteral,family bond is stronger dan anything in ds world.Just place dt sister of urs on the watch list of d person u can never trust again for the rest of ur life.If dia is 1 tin dats very hard to get frm people,its trust.

(1) (Reply)

Why Did She Have To Showed Me Her Boyfriend?? / 12/12/2018 The Day Everything Came Crashing In / I Masturbate With A New S*x Toy Every Day – Woman Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.