Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,187 members, 7,907,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 05:50 AM

Chris Attoh Shares More Photos From His Wedding, Thanks God For Answered Prayers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Attoh Shares More Photos From His Wedding, Thanks God For Answered Prayers (1599 Views)

“Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos / Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite Are Divorced. Chris Opens Up (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Attoh Shares More Photos From His Wedding, Thanks God For Answered Prayers by Amagite2: 9:45am On Oct 07, 2018
Ghanaian actor, Chris Attoh, who remarried yesterday, less than a year after finalising his divorce from Nollywood actress Damilola Adegbite, has shared more photos from his wedding.

The father of one thanked God for answering his prayers, saying 'when the sun appears, all things are suddenly seen with clarity'

"I want to thank God for his love and for hearing my prayers, indeed when the sun appears, all things are suddenly seen with clarity!!! Thank you Jesus, thank you lord!!! ❤️❤️❤️"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/chris-attoh-shares-more-photos-from-his-wedding-thanks-god-for-hearing-his-prayers.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Shares More Photos From His Wedding, Thanks God For Answered Prayers by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 07, 2018
I hope this truly lasts...
Re: Chris Attoh Shares More Photos From His Wedding, Thanks God For Answered Prayers by dabrin: 9:53am On Oct 07, 2018
cool
Re: Chris Attoh Shares More Photos From His Wedding, Thanks God For Answered Prayers by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:08am On Oct 07, 2018
shocked
Re: Chris Attoh Shares More Photos From His Wedding, Thanks God For Answered Prayers by Mariangeles(f): 10:17am On Oct 07, 2018
I think he's truly in love this time...
Re: Chris Attoh Shares More Photos From His Wedding, Thanks God For Answered Prayers by Awaitingkopa(f): 11:42am On Oct 07, 2018
Kai .
Sending all my love to Dami, how will she feel seeing all this pictures? Someone you said 'I do' to few years ago.
I think they rushed their wedding and all because Dami got pregnant for him, they didn't really give themselves time and all.
Painful gan!

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Shares More Photos From His Wedding, Thanks God For Answered Prayers by Chubhie: 11:54am On Oct 07, 2018
May their first child be a masculine boy....

Re: Chris Attoh Shares More Photos From His Wedding, Thanks God For Answered Prayers by Queenmark: 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
Not all that glitters is Gold. He and his ex wife dami looked perfect together but their marriage ended badly.
Re: Chris Attoh Shares More Photos From His Wedding, Thanks God For Answered Prayers by SarcasticGenius(m): 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
When a guy remarries just a year after his first wedding crashed, just know that the beneficiary of the new marriage was the primary factor which caused the end of the first marriage...

[img]https://i./3No3P.gif[/img]
Re: Chris Attoh Shares More Photos From His Wedding, Thanks God For Answered Prayers by SarcasticGenius(m): 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
Chubhie:
May their first child be a masculine boy....

Thank you Luca, my most honoured friend grin

Let's meet later on and discuss how to put Solozzo and the Tattaglia Family in their place... cool
Re: Chris Attoh Shares More Photos From His Wedding, Thanks God For Answered Prayers by jesmond3945: 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
Fake prayer, committing adultery and still thanking Jesus.
Re: Chris Attoh Shares More Photos From His Wedding, Thanks God For Answered Prayers by Chubhie: 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

Thank you Luca, my most honoured friend grin

Let's meet later on and discuss how to put Solozzo and the Tattaglia Family in their place... cool

I'm honored that you've invited me into your home on your daughter's wedding day. I'm gonna leave you now cos i know you busy man.

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Finally Pregnant? / Young Musician Performs Wearing Pant At An Event Just Like Fela (photos) / Davido Is Too Proud —fela’s Daughter, Motunrayo Kuti Rants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.