Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,285 members, 7,977,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:01 PM

Does Spain Deserve To Win This World Cup? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Does Spain Deserve To Win This World Cup? (6036 Views)

Youths Visit "Mad Men" & "Imbeciles" To Win Big In Sport Bets (Photos) / DO U TINK WE CAN WIN THIS WORLD CUP? / Nigerian Players That Deserve Super Eagles Call-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Spain Deserve To Win This World Cup? by fulcrum: 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2010
The Spanish are the better side so far in this competition. They play good football and not just kicking football. They have highest number of passings, good football control, better football technics, accuracy and many other things such as having possession. They dominated all the possession in all their games. No wonder they clinch the most DISCIPLINE SIDE OF ALL
The fact is that they are no sharp in front of goal otherwise, they will score close to 20 goals in all.
Re: Does Spain Deserve To Win This World Cup? by Basilona(m): 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2010
[quote][/quote]ALL U HATERZZ. U GUYS R VERY JOBLESS. TRYIN SO HARD 2 DISCREDIT D WELL DESERVIN WORLD CHAMPIONS. D PERSON WEY EVEN CR8 DIS THREAD SELF NO GET WORK. I GET CLOTHES 4 UNA IF UNA NO GET SUMTIN DO.
Re: Does Spain Deserve To Win This World Cup? by Mesef1: 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2010
DUMB QUESTION!!!!

Has any country ever won the world cup by fluke? Spain won 6 of 7 matches, scored 8 and conceded only 2 goals and somebody is still asking question if they are deserved winners?
Re: Does Spain Deserve To Win This World Cup? by mamagee3(f): 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2010
May the best team win. . .

The team that played better deserves the World Cup.
Re: Does Spain Deserve To Win This World Cup? by Signorina: 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2010
i love the spanish team. they deserve it.
Re: Does Spain Deserve To Win This World Cup? by ice234: 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2010
cant ple comment without insultin others. why callin pple haterz and all that i'm sick of this
Re: Does Spain Deserve To Win This World Cup? by Signorina: 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2010
@ice234. wat kinda fantasy u got. ughhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
Re: Does Spain Deserve To Win This World Cup? by edujoy(m): 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2010
Well deserved win
Re: Does Spain Deserve To Win This World Cup? by Ibomade1: 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2010
I believe they were the best team in the tournament. They didn't crumble under the weight of expectation unlike England. Although they were nervy against Paraguay but overall their self belief and quality carried them through.
Re: Does Spain Deserve To Win This World Cup? by Djswaggz(m): 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2010
Any team that has completed 3000 passes before the finals of the world cup and also has d support of Paul the octopus definitely deserves to win. . .
Re: Does Spain Deserve To Win This World Cup? by ice234: 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2010
Signorina:

@ice234. wat kinda fantasy u got. ughhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
am not fantasing. dont really understand u
Re: Does Spain Deserve To Win This World Cup? by ice234: 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2010
Djswaggz:

Any team that has completed 3000 passes before the finals of the world cup and also has d support of Paul the octopus definitely deserves to win. . .
i agree but they scored just 8 goals tha least scoring side ever
Re: Does Spain Deserve To Win This World Cup? by Djswaggz(m): 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2010
@ice, itz hard for you to score against a team that retains the ball so much and has their two full backs firmly rooted at the back! it would take something extraodinaire to beat them. Fine, i know they dont score much but. . . they would rather continue to hold posession like they have always done and find that one minute of brilliance to break you. most of their goals usually come in second half after the have tired the opposition with endless passing. . . It would take a whole level of mad fitness to keep running round the field for 90 mins without tiring out and caving in. . . if u get my drift
Re: Does Spain Deserve To Win This World Cup? by ice234: 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2010
if nly robben scored dat. a purposeful team with direct game will out play them. u saw united and inter do it to barca. i feel posession football is robish i believe in direct play but not the type of inter milan (though am an inter milan fan) inter plays too defensive.
Re: Does Spain Deserve To Win This World Cup? by SisiKill1: 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2010
Excuse me but what kinda retarded question is this. . . Did Spain deserve to win?

Last I checked, Spain wasn't randomly picked from a hat and declared the champions. They PLAYED and they WON, how much more deserving can that get?
Re: Does Spain Deserve To Win This World Cup? by obinna5000(m): 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2010
Spain played well and won the tournament. So, they deserved it.
Re: Does Spain Deserve To Win This World Cup? by UNLEASHED(m): 11:22pm On Jul 12, 2010
I think Yes
Re: Does Spain Deserve To Win This World Cup? by beespak7(m): 11:42pm On Jul 12, 2010
Spain came, saw, played, and conquered.

yes they deserve to be the champions
Re: Does Spain Deserve To Win This World Cup? by shanktang(m): 12:24am On Jul 13, 2010
Technically they were the best, tactically they were the most disciplined, they proved the strongest in every department of the game, their style was exciting, they didn't score much goals though, but they got results when it really mattered most, and in fare play, they scored the highest point in the tournament from Fifa, they've got exeptional talents in their team, what more can u ask for. Beyound all doubt they desrve their win.
Re: Does Spain Deserve To Win This World Cup? by shanktang(m): 12:43am On Jul 13, 2010
ice234:

Spain has been playing boring football from day one

I think the better thing for u is to go be a fencing fan, co's i suppose u don't knw the meaning of boring football
Re: Does Spain Deserve To Win This World Cup? by mamagee3(f): 12:44am On Jul 13, 2010
I personally think the Netherlands should have won it.

Btw, I personally think that goal was offside.
Re: Does Spain Deserve To Win This World Cup? by mamagee3(f): 12:45am On Jul 13, 2010
shanktang:

I think the better thing for u is to go be a fencing fan, co's i suppose u don't knw  the meaning of boring football
Spain is boring!

They pass the ball so much instead of moving forward.
Re: Does Spain Deserve To Win This World Cup? by mensdept: 12:58am On Jul 13, 2010
cecegorz:

s.

[Yes they deserve it and they are the WORLD CHAMPIONS! VIVA LA FURIA ROJA

Ha, Naija people.
Re: Does Spain Deserve To Win This World Cup? by Redman44(m): 1:01am On Jul 13, 2010
I did not support Spain throughout the tournament but I think they deserve to be World Champions. Nothing good comes easy. The Spaniards worked hard for their victory over the Netherlands. Congrats, Spain cool cool cool cool

www.vibes-extra..com
Re: Does Spain Deserve To Win This World Cup? by uyakachi(m): 2:20am On Jul 13, 2010
they deserve it 100%
Re: Does Spain Deserve To Win This World Cup? by chelseabmw(m): 6:31am On Jul 13, 2010
yakubu deserve the world cup
Re: Does Spain Deserve To Win This World Cup? by olaojo: 11:17am On Jul 13, 2010
Someone please give me an innt on hw to Post topics ooooooooooooo I beg!
Re: Does Spain Deserve To Win This World Cup? by yousouph(m): 11:28am On Jul 13, 2010
@topic. yes spain deserves it
Re: Does Spain Deserve To Win This World Cup? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 13, 2010
I didnt support them until the quarters anyways i think they deserve to be the world champion
Re: Does Spain Deserve To Win This World Cup? by kool05(m): 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2010
Spain really deserves to win this stuff. They are great

Football Encyclopedia
Re: Does Spain Deserve To Win This World Cup? by Olaolufred(m): 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2010
YES

Football is now made in Spain.

But played all over the world.
Re: Does Spain Deserve To Win This World Cup? by mamagee3(f): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2010
chelseabmw:

yakubu deserve the world cup
Joke of the century! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N’golo Kante’s Brother Died Of A Heart Attack Before World Cup / Who Is Your Best Super Eagles Player Of All Time? / Ex U-17 Little "Messi" Now Clubless And Roaming Lagos Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.