Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,453 members, 7,950,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:45 AM

It Hurts So Bad! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Hurts So Bad! (1245 Views)

Help! My Thighs Rub Each Other And It Hurts / Past... / My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Hurts So Bad! by Bonita(f): 3:32am On Jul 12, 2010
cry

Guys, have you ever had an ex get married? How did you get over it? Gosh, what a girl to do? Please, I need tips ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cry cry cry cry
Re: It Hurts So Bad! by Freiburger(m): 8:33am On Jul 12, 2010
That can only hurt me if only my ex getting married to someone else will stop me myself from also marrying one day.
Re: It Hurts So Bad! by MrAnus: 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2010
question: r u fat?
Re: It Hurts So Bad! by iice(f): 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2010
He has moved on. It's about time you do.
Re: It Hurts So Bad! by DeepSoul(f): 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2010
@Poster:

Yes o! All I could do was feel sorry for the girl who agreed to marry him. Kai! Poor girl grin
Re: It Hurts So Bad! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2010
Eyaa I can imagine, sad but life goes on. And you need to move on. obviously he moved on so should you.
Re: It Hurts So Bad! by MrAnus: 9:13am On Jul 14, 2010
maybe he left u coz u r fat
Re: It Hurts So Bad! by SAGoddess: 9:17am On Jul 14, 2010
Goodness Anus, you seem to have made up your mind that poster is fat!!!! shocked
Re: It Hurts So Bad! by sevule(m): 11:59am On Jul 14, 2010
Deep Soul:

@Poster:

Yes o! All I could do was feel sorry for the girl who agreed to marry him. Kai! Poor girl grin

Chei!! See BEEF!! So your ex dumps you to marry someone else and you start badmouthing him?
Me thinks you ought to be thankful cos what it means is obviously that he was not meant for you.
@ poster I know it would hurt like crazy so here's what you going to do. Cry,cry,cry. It is very therapeutic
treatment and best of all it is free. Go see a chic flick in the cinemas, buy something outrageously expensive
that you have always wanted and then go for a girls night out.
Re: It Hurts So Bad! by DezVienna(f): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2010
[size=14pt]I assume you were still in love with this person.  In that case, you'll just have to wait until those feelings completely vanish.[/size]
Re: It Hurts So Bad! by IyaBasira: 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2010
sevule:

Chei!! See BEEF!! So your ex dumps you to marry someone else and you start badmouthing him?
Me thinks you ought to be thankful cos what it means is obviously that he was not meant for you.
@ poster I know it would hurt like crazy so here's what you going to do. Cry,cry,cry. It is very therapeutic
treatment and best of all it is free. Go see a chic flick in the cinemas, buy something outrageously expensive
that you have always wanted and then go for a girls night out.

Yeah . . . why not? I had an ex once who went around telling people that he broke up with me cos he was tired of me. Meanwhile I was the one who set him free. If someone does something like what you said, why not?
Re: It Hurts So Bad! by yme1(f): 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2010
with time you will get over it------just try to move on with your life
Re: It Hurts So Bad! by Agibecky: 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2010
Sorry. You lost. Better luck next time.
Re: It Hurts So Bad! by Youngpo413: 9:28am On Sep 18, 2014
DeepSoul: @Poster:

he may learnt his lessons and become a better man and your so-called "poor girl" will be happy for the rest of her life!

Im talking from EXperience,your exact comment is what I will be expecting from my EX....,not knowing that im now a better man, as in more matured and ...
Re: It Hurts So Bad! by lawrenceunaa: 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
(2010) well an ex is an ex, so see him / her as a neighbour undecided
Re: It Hurts So Bad! by izaray(f): 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
lawrenceunaa: (2010) well an ex is an ex, so see him / her as a neighbour undecided
Correct ans dear

(1) (Reply)

Will You Tell Your Husband/wife Everything About Your Past? / How Do You End A Relationship That Has Gone Sour? / I Love Her,but She Is Not Strait Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.