Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,099 members, 7,890,620 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:06 PM

Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue (64042 Views)

Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu / 'We Flogged Them', Governor Ahmadu Fintiri Says As He Congratulates Atiku (Vid) / Governor Wike Congratulates President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue by mbos: 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku and restructuring
Re: Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue by seangy4konji: 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
Na dollars full all their head

I see dollars
Re: Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue by Katier00(f): 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
immhotep:

So you have been eyeing him all the while shocked shocked shocked
I admire his great physique. The wonders of creation, nothing more
Re: Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue by EmekaBlue(m): 2:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
always hausa pple upandan...i so much dislike politics rubbish
Re: Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue by bluecircle470: 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2018
We are stuck btw Devil & Deep Blue Sea

APC shouldn’t tell us Atiku is corrupt - APC itself is full of thieves

PDP shouldn’t tell us Atiku is fresh air - He was part of our problems

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue by technicallyrich(m): 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2018
wristbangle:

cheesycheesy
tosyn2much my yoruba brother were have you been.i even came to your northern state,kwara and i wanted to meet you.
Seriously you inspire me.and i miss your top ten ten thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue by misano(m): 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
landmark86:
First time ever PDP will do something meaning
1. Conducting the best presidential primary election
2. Giving the ticket to the right person. Only Atiku can compete with PMB come 2019.

So U think? Lol that guy can't even travel to US. Shame.
Re: Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue by temptnow: 2:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
HungerBAD:
Wike the learner.

Party Federal politics, is not State politics.
shatap, wike and atiku are still friends
Re: Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue by CoolAmbience(m): 2:31pm On Oct 07, 2018
HungerBAD:
Wike the learner.

Party Federal politics, is not State politics.

Exactly.

Imagine one 'villager' was here saying that Wike will match Atiku money for money, prowess for prowess, clout for clout.....

Some people no just well at all...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue by bender79: 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
seanfer:

I saw it live on AIT.. Wike even pushed a security detail wearing black suit out of his way.....
Don't mind the slowpoke. Wike was obviously looking rattled
Re: Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue by maxzzo1(m): 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
This op na belly dey do u ooo...
Re: Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue by Neoteny(m): 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2018
I keep wondering why everyone thinks changing presidents would immediately make Nigeria better

Least of all someone as thoroughly dubious as Atiku

Assuming Atiku dethrones buhari, would that mean the corrupt judiciary and legislature would immediately come to their patriotic senses?

Would an atiku presidency curb the excesses of governors, local govt chairmen, security agents, the civil service, or private businesses?

Pay-to-play, civil service indolence and fraud, private business briberies and grafts, security agencies' impunity...all these would not magically go away

And the religious, tribal, ethnic and geopolitical divides would not vaporize with an atiku administration

Whoever wins 2019 would no doubt have to repay the several shady characters who financed, killed, looted, terrorized, and rigged for the victor.

One man cannot fight 58 years of institutionalized corruption.

Nigeria is a shiithole with or without buhari and atiku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue by joe120120(m): 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
LadyNaija:
The Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, left the venue of the Peoples Democratic Party convention before the convention ended.

Mr Wike left shortly after congratulating the winner of the party’s presidential primary, Atiku Abubakar.

He was promptly followed out of the Port Harcourt venue by many of his supporters.

The Rivers governor was one of the major backers of Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Tambuwal, who came second in the presidential primary.

Neither Mr Wike nor Mr Tambuwal had spoken on the result as at the time of this report.

Mr Abubakar polled 1,532 votes to defeat Mr Tambuwal who scored 693 votes and 10 other candidates.

The convention was televised live and considered free and fair by many observers.

https://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/10/just-in-wike-congratulates-atiku-walk-out-of-venue/

Useless Bloggers,
imagine u as an individual without sleeping for 24 ,no u can't be in constants stable.
most of this bloggers just came out to tarnish some people image.
God will fire most of u
Re: Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
Katier00:
I admire his great physique. The wonders of creation, nothing more
Ok oh grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue by Omololu001: 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
modath:

Sure 2023!
it will be the time of the south
Re: Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue by Ejyksneh(m): 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2018

shift make i see road biko
modath:

Yes, in his Adamawa ..

You don start again, na so you do 2015. cheesy
Re: Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue by lokoloko84(m): 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
Good! In as much both APC and PDP are of the same coin and I expect the voters to vote for a third party,but that would not happen since most Nigerians are narrow minded and myopic in nature.
This buhari of a guy has made things worse economically with sky rocket inflation and the citizens barely surviving.Yes, I thought Jonathan was bad but this government is worse, though I was in support of buhari.His so called fight against corruption was a sham and disgrace but common sense indicates that even if you wanted to fight corruption you have to have sound economic policies both financially and infrastructure wise to make at least the life of the citizenry better.
My vedict is that Atiku will win next year's election.He will thrash buhari in SS,SE and NC .Those thinking he will lose SW are delusional.Forget those shameless yorubas shouting APC up and down both offline and online.
Atiku will have at least 45 percent of the vote in the region though personally it 50 - 50 in SW.
I believe that the solution to this country's problem is restructuring or referendum whether we want to stay together or not.Since most Nigerians are still delusional that this present system will work.Well I wish them luck! But the current political class will never support either until at least we have fresh faces in our polity.
Lastly, I do not want hear any restructuring nonsense from APC and their supporters when they lose power at the federal level next year or I will batter their brains both offline and online.
If Atiku did not do a good job economically within four years,I will withdraw my support.
I wish him luck.
Re: Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue by maasoap(m): 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
LadyNaija:
The Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, left the venue of the Peoples Democratic Party convention before the convention ended.

Mr Wike left shortly after congratulating the winner of the party’s presidential primary, Atiku Abubakar.

He was promptly followed out of the Port Harcourt venue by many of his supporters.

The Rivers governor was one of the major backers of Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Tambuwal, who came second in the presidential primary.

Neither Mr Wike nor Mr Tambuwal had spoken on the result as at the time of this report.

Mr Abubakar polled 1,532 votes to defeat Mr Tambuwal who scored 693 votes and 10 other candidates.

The convention was televised live and considered free and fair by many observers.

https://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/10/just-in-wike-congratulates-atiku-walk-out-of-venue/

This got me laughing grin
Someone was sharing dollars while others were sharing naira in equal weights but not values. Lol
Re: Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue by bikefab(m): 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
So did u expect Wike to remain at the venue...is it his house?
Re: Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue by 7victor(m): 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
JESUS CHRIST is the son of GOD.HE loved us and died for us so that we can have eternal life.we have to love HIM and think about HIM always. We must love others and do at least one good thing in a day such as giving something to others,saying good words to somebody,helping others,sharing what you have with others,comforting others.We should love others.When others cry,we should wipe their tears.
Re: Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue by maasoap(m): 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
lokoloko84:
Good! In as much both APC and PDP are of the same coin and I expect the voters to vote for a third party,but that would not happen since most Nigerians are narrow minded and myopic in nature.
This buhari of a guy has made things worse economically with sky rocket inflation and the citizens barely surviving. Yes, I thought Jonathan was bad but this government is worse, though I was in support of buhari.His so called fight against corruption was a sham and disgrace but common sense indicates that even if you wanted to fight corruption you have to have sound economic policies both financially and infrastructure wise to make at least the life of the citizenry better.
My vedict is that Atiku will win next year's election.He will thrash buhari in SS,SE and NC .Those thinking he will lose SW are delusional.Forget those shameless yorubas shouting APC up and down both offline and online.
Atiku will have at least 45 percent of the vote in the region though personally it 50 - 50 in SW.
I believe that the solution to this country's problem is restructuring or referendum whether we want to stay together or not.Since most Nigerians are still delusional that this present system will work.Well I wish them luck! But the current political class will never support either until at least we have fresh faces in our polity.
Lastly, I do not want hear any restructuring nonsense from APC and their supporters when they lose power at the federal level next year or I will batter their brains both offline and online.
If Atiku did not do a good job economically within four years,I will withdraw my support.
I wish him luck.

Dumb analysis and conclusion.

In case you've forgotten, let's remind you. Your rotten PDP administration under Jona/her majesty Okonjo were already borrowing to pay salaries few months before they left office.
Re: Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue by Num07033711115(m): 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
modath:

Yes, in his Adamawa ..

You don start again, na so you do 2015. cheesy

wetin e start again 4 your mind you think say buhari go win next year election? I laugh at you even hin village dey cry 4 help. Atiku for 2019. PDP ALL THE WAY
Re: Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue by Nwadiuto247: 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2018
modath:

Wike has one single objective....Tambuwal/Wike 2023...

They know 2019 is a foregone conclusion, the whole charade was/is just to position them for 2023 when Buhari will no longer be eligible & it would be anyone's game.

Atiku may not need him as a financier but for sure, Wike won't be deploying any rigging machinery for Atiku in Rivers .... That's for SURE.

Rivvers state is just one state. Rivers voters will not wait for Wike to tell them to vote Atiku before they vote. If he allows Buhari to win more votes in Rivers state through whatever means then he too will lose Rivers state.
Re: Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue by Crixina(f): 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
modath:

Wike has one single objective....Tambuwal/Wike 2023...

They know 2019 is a foregone conclusion, the whole charade was/is just to position them for 2023 when Buhari will no longer be eligible & it would be anyone's game.

Atiku may not need him as a financier but for sure, Wike won't be deploying any rigging machinery for Atiku in Rivers .... That's for SURE.
I'm glad some people see this.

Most of this guys are not interested in 2019, they are telling us what 2023 would be like.
Re: Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue by hopexter(m): 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
agabaI23:
Atiku is doing 8 years.

In PDP'S dreams undecided
Re: Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue by Zuorom: 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
I don't believe in atiku at all, big mistake by PDP

1 Like

Re: Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue by lokoloko84(m): 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
maasoap:

Dumb analysis and conclusion.

In case you've forgotten, let's remind you. Your rotten PDP administration under Jona/her majesty Okonjo were already borrowing to pay salaries few months before they left office.
You are silly and dumb.so those who are against this incompetent government are PDP members,what a shameless soul?
Yea, Jonathan borrowed money to pay salary but things are not that bad as is it now in terms of inflation and purchasing power.
By the way I am not interested in your stupid response,so the current governors of kogi, osun and co
who have not paid months of salary are PDP governments abi?
You are a shameless political hack!
Re: Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue by seanfer(m): 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
pawesome:
what was he supposed to stay and do before?

shows that he can't manage defeat
Re: Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue by agabaI23(m): 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
hopexter:

In PDP'S dreams undecided
There has to be a dream before an accomplishment.
Re: Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue by drey076(m): 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku is a walk over for Buhari in the north and southwest
Re: Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue by hopexter(m): 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
agabaI23:
There has to be a dream before an accomplishment.

Are you saying they don't have any grin
Re: Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue by senatordave1(m): 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
It will be very funny for atiku to lose the north and win south.pdp may end up winning only ss/se

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker / Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia / Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.