Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,179 members, 7,916,448 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:59 PM

Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode (53875 Views)

Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC / Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Win APC Primaries Even With 1 Million Contestants / APC Hacking Claims Show The Party Is Afraid Of The Inevitable Atiku Win In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode by blackgold2018(m): 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
Omeokachie:
Yes, war...

Knowing that the present occupant believes in "dog and baboon soaking in blood".
As if he will be d leader of the war( as in literally) nor a follower. My guy will still be in Twitter when the war begins. Be wise
Re: Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode by ITbomb(m): 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
lielbree:
A lot of aggrieved members of apc will port to pdp.

With the deep ties between Atiku and Tiunbu Lagos state is negotiable. Remember Atiku stands for what every south westerner want which is RESTRUCTURING!
Does buhari even know what that means

Atiku will win buhari hands down even with the massive rigging by apc.

Even buhari's wife is done with the useless party. Did you see her explosive comments on Twitter yesterday??

Apshit is finished. Nigeria shall be set free
See finishing grin

I can't doubt cos Buhari still believes crude oil prices since 1999 was $100 per bbl, upon say him be petroleum minister
Re: Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode by semyman: 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
See foooolish fooool, so he is not Jubril again?
Re: Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode by ITbomb(m): 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
almayda:
Can someone tell me who this man FFK has ever supported that won any election.
Obasanjo
Even made him a minister cos of his support
Re: Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
HungerBAD:
War?

This man should tone down his rhetorics. Some of us are not as well educated as you,and might think you mean war literally.

It has not gotten to that yet. There will be a winner next year,and there will also be a smooth transition of power.

Nigerians are getting smarter every day,and for Politicians, I am not sure anybody wants to start a war.

The same Nigerians I know?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode by guru90: 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
Oblang:

That bigot will make him loose the little votes he will get from the north...

hahaha hahaha

abi.,....
Re: Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode by NNAMDIII(m): 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2018
HungerBAD:
War?

This man should tone down his rhetorics. Some of us are not as well educated as you,and might think you mean war literally

It has not gotten to that yet. There will be a winner next year,and there will also be a smooth transition of power.

Nigerians are getting smarter every day,and for Politicians, I am not sure anybody wants to start a war.

I'm really disappointed hunger bad @ the highlighted
Re: Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode by moderatedguy: 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
BeardedMeat:
Nope! Ffk has his uses, not VP
Yea Minister of information.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode by Fashdeejay(m): 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
HungerBAD:
War?

This man should tone down his rhetorics. Some of us are not as well educated as you,and might think you mean war literally.

Question... When buhari said blood will flow if he loses the election, what was your reaction?
Bare in mind war in this context means fierce contest... Not necessarily brandishing of weapons...

Flow of blood in buharis context is what we have seen even though he was allowed to be president... Please when you want to defend whoever it is u defend, do it with a little dignity... I don't support pdp or APC... I am an advocate for true change for a better Nigeria... And buhari can't give that...

He claims to be fighting corruption but the level of corruption in this government is preposterous... Criminals in government as was before only that even these ones are worse than the old ones...

The man u support claims to be fighting corruption, yet the economy has collapsed, yet he is still feeding fat and people are still getting slaughtered and the lies keep rolling out, told by members of his cabinet... Do not follow blindly... He has performed below expectations and needs to give room to someone with more to offer...
Even America as a country has its own level of corruption... No country on this planet can be cured of corruption... So buhari has flown on the lies of him fighting yet tinubu and amechi are still walking free??
Lai Mohammed is still minister for information and Mr. Shittu, is still on the same cabinet... Time to see Buhari for who and what he really is... APC can do better with a different candidate... Buhari should retire he can't think for the youth of this country... He can't fathom what the problem with Nigeria is let alone have a solution for any of Nigerias problems...
Re: Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode by olabrad: 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
HungerBAD:
War?

But the OSUN results and Lagos APC Primaries results are showing that Nigerians aren't gonna stop the riggers, even if they are smarter
Re: Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode by boxypane(m): 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
A criminal never see anything wrong with criminality.
Re: Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode by HungerBAD: 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
NNAMDIII:
I'm really disappointed hunger bad @ the highlighted

There is something called sarcasm in English.
Re: Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode by Myself2(m): 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
HungerBAD:
War?

This man should tone down his rhetorics. Some of us are not as well educated as you(sarcasm),and might think you mean war literally.

Well I agree with you on this...…….

1 Like

Re: Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode by Daboomb: 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
hammer6F:
ATIKU STANDARD OF STUDENT HOSTEL COMPARED TO THE DEPLORABLE CONDITION OF NIGERIA UNIVERSITY HOSTEL.

Well, Atiku contributed into making them deplorable by looting the money meant for improving them and building new ones.......... money he now used to build a private one for his own pocket.

Some of you cant even reason because how can you be eulogizing people who steal what belongs to you and then try to sell it back to you?
shocked shocked
Re: Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode by madjune(m): 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
There's really no hope for Nigeria.

Imagine a person like Atiku standing to replace Buhari?

This man will sell the country.
Re: Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode by Yusman316(m): 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
baliyubla:
PDP really played their cards well with Atiku. With that man its all out war. Blood for blood, cash for cash, terror for more terror. Rig him out and the man makes Nigeria worse than Yemen. No wonder he's APCs worst nightmare.
Una don change mouth again, I thought saraki was APC nightmare
Re: Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode by knightehis(m): 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
Na so this kayode deceive Jona for 2014, even when buhari was leading and with 3 more states to b announced he held a press conference claiming pdp had won. Atiku beware of tht man ooo, because anything he touch dey fail o

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode by HAMKAH: 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
[quote author=Baawaa post=71868279]FFk,war in your house grin grin grin[/quote
Yes, in his house, FFK should make his absorber to be strong so as not to result to something else for him come 2019
Re: Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode by banhammy: 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
Fani kayode only exist on Twitter.
He could not even come out to vote for his party in the just concluded Osun State governorship election.
Re: Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode by BiafraAmaka(m): 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2018
Omeokachie:
Yes, war...

Knowing that the present occupant believes in "dog and baboon soaking in blood".

Yes war ,because that is the only language lifeless Bullhari understands
Re: Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode by Usmaniaaa: 9:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
FFK Atiku is a Muslim and a fulani man Shey u no dat? mad man
Re: Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode by Temptee101(m): 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
The lifeless one must vacate aso rock next year, we've had enough of his devilish change
Re: Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode by Obasempire(m): 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
Re: Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode by pcagbaji(m): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart / Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / Bukola, Gbemisola Saraki Re-Unite For Morenike Saraki's 86th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.