Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,042 members, 7,928,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 09:29 AM

Urgent Enquiry About How To Register For GRE And TOEFL - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Urgent Enquiry About How To Register For GRE And TOEFL (594 Views)

Major Difference Between GRE And GMAT Exam And How To Achieve High Score In Both / Scoring 310+ In Your GRE And Landing A Scholarship...some Helpful Tips / Sat, Toefl, Gmat, Act, Gre And Igcse Books Available At The Cheapest Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Enquiry About How To Register For GRE And TOEFL by Omotanwah: 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
Dear Friends,

Happy Sunday to you all.

Please I need guidance on the following:

1. How I can check for available GRE and TOEFL exam dates online for an applicant that intends to write exam in Lagos.
2. Is it possible for me to register for GRE and TOEFL exam online by myself without applying through an agent?
3. Reliable Educational agent centres where i can register for TOEFL and GRE in Lagos at a cheap cost.
4. Websites where I can get good resource materials for GRE and TOEFL.

Many thanks for your help.

Best Regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent Enquiry About How To Register For GRE And TOEFL by Scott200(m): 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
Omotanwah:
Dear Friends,

Happy Sunday to you all.

1. How I can check for available GRE and TOEFL exam dates online for an applicant that intends to write exam in Lagos.
2. Is it possible for me to register for GRE and TOEFL exam online by myself without applying through an agent?
3. Reliable Educational agent centres where i can register for TOEFL and GRE in Lagos at a cheap cost.

Best Regards

Your answers
1. Yes the available dates are on the ets website
2. Yes you can it will only cost you more
3. I recommend Luminous tutors and consult in Lagos
4. I will send materials to you. Mail me, scolisa06gmail.com
Re: Urgent Enquiry About How To Register For GRE And TOEFL by power50: 12:51am On Oct 08, 2018
I will also advice you to check out lists of a level schools that can help on http://naijaschools.com.ng
Re: Urgent Enquiry About How To Register For GRE And TOEFL by amos4real(m): 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
Omotanwah:
Dear Friends,

Happy Sunday to you all.

Best Regards

Yes, You can register with B.Y MAFIT free training and promo are on going. Free books, free latest software for practice.
Call.
HEAD OFFICE: B.Y Mafit Limited
3rd Floor, MAN House,
Above Access Bank PLC.,
77, Obafemi Awolowo Way,
Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria contact@gregmattoeflnigeria.com
+2347063376716, +2347064878630, +2348116307744, +2348118875007 .

ABUJA: B.Y Mafit Limited. Ground Floor (A02), Statement House,
Below Statement Hotel, Opposite Adamawa House,
1002, First Avenue, by Abia House,
off Ahmadu Bello Way,
Wuse 2, Abuja.
+2348118875007

OR. You can call me for Direction 08038760377

1 Like

Re: Urgent Enquiry About How To Register For GRE And TOEFL by amos4real(m): 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
Omotanwah:
Dear Friends,

Happy Sunday to you all.

Best Regards

Yes, You can register with B.Y MAFIT free training and promo are on going. Free books, free latest software for practice.
Call.
HEAD OFFICE: B.Y Mafit Limited
3rd Floor, MAN House,
Above Access Bank PLC.,
77, Obafemi Awolowo Way,
Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria contact@gregmattoeflnigeria.com
+2347063376716, +2347064878630, +2348116307744, +2348118875007 .

ABUJA: B.Y Mafit Limited. Ground Floor (A02), Statement House,
Below Statement Hotel, Opposite Adamawa House,
1002, First Avenue, by Abia House,
off Ahmadu Bello Way,
Wuse 2, Abuja.
+2348118875007

OR. You can call me for Direction 08038760377

(1) (Reply)

Unibadan Distance Learning Centre, A Beam Light Of Hope / Undergraduate's: How Were You Able To Cope With Those Big Textbooks. / 4 Ajegunle Students Produce Mobile Solar Traffic Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.