Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,581 members, 7,941,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:46 PM

Laptopskin Cover: New Arrivals : Dealers And Distributors Wanted - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Laptopskin Cover: New Arrivals : Dealers And Distributors Wanted (1891 Views)

Sub Distributors Wanted For Bobo Drink In Lagos. / Strictly For Petroleum Dealers And Job Seekers !1 / Hi Tv ,dealers wanted -Open day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptopskin Cover: New Arrivals : Dealers And Distributors Wanted by TIMMIE002(m): 7:13am On Jul 12, 2010
Here are the best quality laptop skins available in Nigeria, if you want to beautify or customize your laptop, want your laptop to stand out, and you want to preserve the back from scratches then this product is ideal for you.
features;
*beautiful leather-like touch and feel
*waterproof
*scratch proof
*easily fixable and removable
*leaves no scratch open removal
*reusable
*Designed to last long
*Does not leave any residue upon removal

OVER 40 DESIGNS AVAILABLE!!!, you can request our online catalog by email for variety
BONANZA price = #1,500
offer valid while stock lasts.
for order placements
email: laptopskinsnigeria@yahoo.com
call :
Lagos-08191434440,
Ibadan-08026003352,
Northern Nigeria- 07037115314
Dealers and distributors needed Nationwide

Re: Laptopskin Cover: New Arrivals : Dealers And Distributors Wanted by zumki(f): 11:37am On Jul 12, 2010
lovely. how do i purchase?mode of contact, purchase n payment pls
Re: Laptopskin Cover: New Arrivals : Dealers And Distributors Wanted by zumki(f): 11:47am On Jul 12, 2010
pls send laptop catalogue to kemda2020@yahoo.com
am really interested
Re: Laptopskin Cover: New Arrivals : Dealers And Distributors Wanted by Lectura: 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2010
Cool just what i have always wanted send me a catalog too and how do i reach you i need one asap!!! my mail is strongestfaith@gmail.com
Re: Laptopskin Cover: New Arrivals : Dealers And Distributors Wanted by gudlook(m): 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2010
please send details of How to become a Distributor to izekorcharles@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Laptopskin Cover: New Arrivals : Dealers And Distributors Wanted by dmy(m): 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2010
do you have for Dell Laptops?(Inspiron 1545?
Re: Laptopskin Cover: New Arrivals : Dealers And Distributors Wanted by TIMMIE002(m): 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2010
@dmy , the laptop skins fit all laptop from 15.1 inches and below perfectly regardless of the model of the laptop. send me your email so I can forward an online catalog to you to enable you can make a selection.

@zumki , I have forwarded a catalog to you. email me your location and I will forward the address of the closest sales outlet to you. Home and office delivery service is also available but that attracts extra 500Naira.
Re: Laptopskin Cover: New Arrivals : Dealers And Distributors Wanted by alaanu(m): 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2010
pls send me the catalogue too and i am presently in the north on official assignment, how do i get a copy.
Re: Laptopskin Cover: New Arrivals : Dealers And Distributors Wanted by alaanu(m): 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2010
send the catalogue to my email , olanrewaju2020@yahoo.com how do i get a copy , i'm presently in the north
Re: Laptopskin Cover: New Arrivals : Dealers And Distributors Wanted by islet(f): 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2010
please send me the catalogue cos i am interested. tyrantsalive@yahoo.com
Re: Laptopskin Cover: New Arrivals : Dealers And Distributors Wanted by meetolu(m): 1:15am On Jul 13, 2010
am interested in becoming your redistribution but 1st get one myself.send the brochure to meetolu@yahoo.com
and i need to know the nearest distributor to me right now i leave at ipaja.
Re: Laptopskin Cover: New Arrivals : Dealers And Distributors Wanted by MUYI44UN: 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2010
please send details of How to become a Distributor to muyiwaolakunde@rocketmail.com
Re: Laptopskin Cover: New Arrivals : Dealers And Distributors Wanted by prettydv: 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2010
lovely,pls send me the catalogue lam interested.
Also send details of how to become a Distributor to cayn_mich@yahoo.com
Re: Laptopskin Cover: New Arrivals : Dealers And Distributors Wanted by marcus1234: 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2010
Re: Laptopskin Cover: New Arrivals : Dealers And Distributors Wanted by estani: 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2012
Well, Laptop skin cover are attached with laptop and, these skins are available in many different colors and also in may attractive designs in market. Mostly, Laptop skin cover are made from thin plastic or from vinyl sheet.

Laptop skin cover

(1) (Reply)

Full AC Chevrolet Express Van For Hire At Best Bargain In Town / For Network Marketers, Affiliate Marketers And Financial Seekers! [OPEN NOW] / Dollar For Naira(UPDATE:SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.