Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,960 members, 7,949,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:24 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/10/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/10/18 (269 Views)

Jesus Asked A Question In Mark 10:18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/10/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/10/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/10/18 by dallyemmy: 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/10/18 by dallyemmy: 7:55am On Oct 08, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Monday, October 8, 2018) - OFFENCES

1.Thank You, Father, for Your grace and protection, that have kept me still standing in faith, in the midst of the wolves and lions of this world.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus name.

3.Father, please, forgive and have mercy upon me for anyone that I have caused to fall from Your grace, knowingly or unknowingly, by my actions or inaction, in Jesus name.

4.Father, please, give me the grace to perceive offences and to live above them; let me never cause anyone, living a holy and righteous life to fall, in Jesus name.

5.Father, empower me to pray and to watch, without ceasing, and to move away from brethren causing division and offences, contrary to Your doctrine, in Jesus name.

6.Father, give me a humble, pure and forgiving heart, that harbours no offence or evil against anyone, in Jesus name.

7.Father, anywhere people gather to plot, conspire or pull down any of Your anointed servants, please, let me be far away, from such gathering, in Jesus name.

8.Father, help me to be spiritually sensitive and alert, to recognise attempts to enlist me in a caucus of blind and loyal follower of men, as against the follower of Christ, in Jesus name.

9.Father, as Your child, please, let me be led by Your Holy Spirit and the gospel of Christ, rather than by messages, built on human wisdom, wrapped in the garb of spirituality, in Jesus name.

10.Father, whatever shall prevent me from entering into Your kingdom, after all my labours in Your vineyard, please, uproot from my life, NOW, in Jesus name.

11.Father, let every snare and trap set to ensnare Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, be scattered and consumed by Your fire, in Jesus name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/10/18 / Villagers Give Catholic Church 2-week Ultimatum To Quit Land / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/10/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.