Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,181 members, 7,967,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:41 PM

Adorable Throwback Photo Of Actress Omoni Oboli And Her Three Sons - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Throwback Photo Of Actress Omoni Oboli And Her Three Sons (736 Views)

Omoni Oboli And Richard Mofe-Damijo Kiss On Set Of ‘Love Is War' / Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son / "Na Duty Dey Rush Us" - Police PRO Opetola Dolapo In Adorable Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Throwback Photo Of Actress Omoni Oboli And Her Three Sons by YomzzyDBlogger: 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2018
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood actress and producer, Omoni Oboli shared this adorable throwback photo of herself and her three sons from 8 years ago with caption;

'MY REASON ���
I can’t believe how much they’ve grown in 8 years!
My heartbeats @tobeoboli @gozioboli @chizioboli you make me deliriously happy ���
#LoveLivesHere #Family #Sons #Ontario #Canada
May God answer every woman praying for one of these even this month in Jesus name ���'

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/adorable-throwback-photo-of-omoni-oboli-three-sons.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Adorable Throwback Photo Of Actress Omoni Oboli And Her Three Sons by YomzzyDBlogger: 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2018
kiss kiss
Re: Adorable Throwback Photo Of Actress Omoni Oboli And Her Three Sons by yanabasee(m): 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2018
Cute soldiers!!!.....

1 Like

Re: Adorable Throwback Photo Of Actress Omoni Oboli And Her Three Sons by YomzzyDBlogger: 5:36am On Oct 08, 2018
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Adorable Throwback Photo Of Actress Omoni Oboli And Her Three Sons by youngberry001(m): 7:29am On Oct 08, 2018
yanabasee:
Cute soldiers!!!.....
make i dash u one like for dis one wink
Re: Adorable Throwback Photo Of Actress Omoni Oboli And Her Three Sons by Partnerbiz(f): 8:01am On Oct 08, 2018
Good one

Some are just lucky.

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi

(1) (Reply)

Money Sweet O!! See The Expensive Cars & Houses That Wizkid Has!! / Osas Ighodaro Steps Out In Style / Davido Announces Release Date For His New Song Wonder Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.