Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,821 members, 7,879,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:31 PM

Dj Nani Of Coin Beat Entertainment Receives Peace Ambassador Honour. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Nani Of Coin Beat Entertainment Receives Peace Ambassador Honour. (5242 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Receives Peace Ambassador Awards In Delta State (photos) / I Have Soft Spot For Chidinma, Genevieve Nnaji- Nani Boi, Producer / Ice Prince Receives Peace Ambassador Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Nani Of Coin Beat Entertainment Receives Peace Ambassador Honour. by GLeesMODEL(m): 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
Popular Abuja based DJ and Coin Beat Entertainment sound engineer, DJ Nani, has received a prestigious honour, as an Ambassador for Peace.

According to the organisers of Peace Ambassador Awards, the honour bestowed on DJ Nani, is an excellent Indicator of his commitments to peace-related projects and programs in Nigeria.

The award was presented to DJ Nani in Abuja and was said to be one of the most well deserved awardee, who has been engaged in relevant initiatives on peace and developments in west Africa.

As a young, vibrant and determined sound professional, DJ Nani is known for his exclusive productions, songs and innovative angles in musical instruments. He recently released a song with famous Nigeria singer, Duncan Mighty.

While reacting the award, the CEO of Coin Beat Entertainment records, Bobby Max, sounded praises on DJ Nani, stating that it is indeed a timely honour for his sacrifices.

DJ Nani, expressed appreciation to the award organizers. He also thanked the entire team of Coin Beat Entertainment Records for their support and encouragements which was in furtherance to the sustainability of this award.

http://www.finishwork.com.ng/2018/10/dj-nani-of-coin-beat-entertainment.html?m=1

Re: Dj Nani Of Coin Beat Entertainment Receives Peace Ambassador Honour. by Olujoe1(m): 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2018
I always think there is a glory attached to first to comment, or is it because I don't have anything to comment? Congratulations to my dude

1 Like

Re: Dj Nani Of Coin Beat Entertainment Receives Peace Ambassador Honour. by Olujoe1(m): 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2018
You know that feelings when you carry first and second for class.
Re: Dj Nani Of Coin Beat Entertainment Receives Peace Ambassador Honour. by katstyle(m): 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2018
Congratulations my younger brother

1 Like

Re: Dj Nani Of Coin Beat Entertainment Receives Peace Ambassador Honour. by Pentools(m): 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
President Atiku from 2019...
Re: Dj Nani Of Coin Beat Entertainment Receives Peace Ambassador Honour. by VPWebDesigner: 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
PR has been mis-used! If you need a website, check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: Dj Nani Of Coin Beat Entertainment Receives Peace Ambassador Honour. by CalciumB3: 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
G
Re: Dj Nani Of Coin Beat Entertainment Receives Peace Ambassador Honour. by okerekeikpo: 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
Who knows this one? Abeg face front jor
Re: Dj Nani Of Coin Beat Entertainment Receives Peace Ambassador Honour. by omoiyalayi(m): 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2018
Congrats

I rep abuja dj

Djing is my lifestyle

Dj Focus is d name

#Goodmusic
#Serato dj

2 Likes

Re: Dj Nani Of Coin Beat Entertainment Receives Peace Ambassador Honour. by Austine2k: 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2018
cool

Study In USA for Free - International Student Scholarship at University of Minnesota

Apply now: http://studydegreehq..com/2018/10/university-minnesota-global-excellence-scholarship.html
Re: Dj Nani Of Coin Beat Entertainment Receives Peace Ambassador Honour. by suckmyPENIS: 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
DJ Nani ko undecided DJ Ronaldo Ni
Re: Dj Nani Of Coin Beat Entertainment Receives Peace Ambassador Honour. by gboxbaba(m): 12:49am On Oct 08, 2018
Na one of Escobar boys dem.
Re: Dj Nani Of Coin Beat Entertainment Receives Peace Ambassador Honour. by yosinokab: 11:04am On Oct 08, 2018
lets go...you are getting there

(1) (Reply)

Fans React As Davido Shares A Picture Of Himself Wearing A Face Mask (PHOTOS) / Meet The Actress Who Transformed Her Adopted Son To A Girl / Meet Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Actress Judy Austin Moghalu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.