Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,398 members, 7,901,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 11:07 PM

Atiku Abubakar Release Video Of His Aspirations And Vision He Have For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Release Video Of His Aspirations And Vision He Have For Nigeria (895 Views)

Chibuzor Udekigbo States His Aspirations To Represent Ihiala 1 In State Assembly / Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million / Campaign Starts Today As Atiku Release Video Of His Aspirations Plan For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Release Video Of His Aspirations And Vision He Have For Nigeria by kelvinchreez: 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
PDP Nominated representative for 2019 presidential election, Dr. Atiku Abubakar release this video to express his Aspirations and visions he have for Nigeria if elected as Nigerian president 2019

Watch here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F-gaWp8OzE
Re: Atiku Abubakar Release Video Of His Aspirations And Vision He Have For Nigeria by yerokunphilips: 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
It seems this guy is prepared .It wil be a very interesting race . Atiku will match PMB power for power ,influence for influence ,money for money ,trick for trick .But like I said earlier the North central and South west will determine the next President . PMB will win in most states in North West and North East while Atiku will in all the states in South South and South East . North central and South will determine the next president .I pray the best candidate wins .God bless Nigeria and Nigerian .
Re: Atiku Abubakar Release Video Of His Aspirations And Vision He Have For Nigeria by drshrewd: 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Release Video Of His Aspirations And Vision He Have For Nigeria by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
omo na person wey serious be this. il choose a person who has corruption allegations and can work than chooss a man who has reputarion credibilities but has shown he cant work! il see how the lifeless one wants to campaign in the south this time though!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Release Video Of His Aspirations And Vision He Have For Nigeria by BigGuyMan01: 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku is fvcking desperate to rule this country and i see this as his last opportunity to fulfil that dream fr grin grin

2019 go too sweet i swear cheesy cheesy cheesy

This Atiku desperation and Buhari as a hard tyrant ruler he's na we the masses go suffer everything las las embarassed

Na 2019 This country go burn down cool
Re: Atiku Abubakar Release Video Of His Aspirations And Vision He Have For Nigeria by kelvinchreez: 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
Wow so soon ,I hail you Atikulation cool shocked grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Release Video Of His Aspirations And Vision He Have For Nigeria by GuyWise(m): 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku has shown beyond doubt that he is capable of restoring this country after it has been destroyed by MUMUMADU BULHARI.

Nigerians rejoice for sorry may last for a night but joy comes in the morning.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Release Video Of His Aspirations And Vision He Have For Nigeria by KanwuliaMama: 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
Electricity nko? grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Release Video Of His Aspirations And Vision He Have For Nigeria by GuyWise(m): 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
Meanwhile Atiku has this to say to bulhari

Atiku- Bubu, if you reach berger junction, take another taxi to Area1 then you will see buses going to Maraba.

Bubu- What Am I going to look for in Maraba?

Atiku- That's where you will see bus going to Duara.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Release Video Of His Aspirations And Vision He Have For Nigeria by gen2briz(m): 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
Hummm
Re: Atiku Abubakar Release Video Of His Aspirations And Vision He Have For Nigeria by kelvinchreez: 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
Let go A cooltiku
Re: Atiku Abubakar Release Video Of His Aspirations And Vision He Have For Nigeria by Herdsmen: 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
Afons are bitter now..

See jubilation everywhere..
Like say we just got independence..

Freedom is sweet..

Let atikulate biko nu..
Re: Atiku Abubakar Release Video Of His Aspirations And Vision He Have For Nigeria by kelvinchreez: 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atikulation movement 2019
Re: Atiku Abubakar Release Video Of His Aspirations And Vision He Have For Nigeria by kelvinchreez: 12:11am On Oct 08, 2018
Chai I will today was the presidential election day
Re: Atiku Abubakar Release Video Of His Aspirations And Vision He Have For Nigeria by kelvinchreez: 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
Go on Atiku we support you
Re: Atiku Abubakar Release Video Of His Aspirations And Vision He Have For Nigeria by kelvinchreez: 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hahahaha I can't stop laughing grin

(1) (Reply)

I'll Stop Police From Collecting Bribe In My First Few Days As President- Sowore / How Crowd Embarrassed Amaechi While Defending Buhari In Abuja / Who Is Atiku's Campaign Director In The SW?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.