Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,106 members, 7,949,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:27 PM

Your Man Boobs Is Stopping You From Having Great Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Man Boobs Is Stopping You From Having Great Sex (862 Views)

A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me / What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / I’m Having Great Sex With My Boss But Something Just Doesn’t Feel Right... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Man Boobs Is Stopping You From Having Great Sex by chuksstanlo: 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
I like having sex with women but during sex the lady will just tell me to stop and told that she cannot have sex with me again.
I knew immediately that it was my man boobs. When i am ontop of a woman the man boobs usually bounces up and down as if i am a woman.
It bothered me a lot i had to look for a solution. I searched the internet until i saw this e-book online called "vanish man boobs" it showed me the exercises that you needed to do in order to reduce the man boobs.
I saw improvements after doing the exercises for 1 month, I kept on going and now my chest is now muscular sef.
now i have the confidence to fire woman anyhow.
Click the link below to buy the e-book for just N5,000
https://paystack.com/pay/-uws5lco32

(1) (Reply)

Can I Make This Secret Relationship True? Me And Her Pics Attached / Ladies: Has It Happened To You Before? / Love Triangle?? What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.