Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,402 members, 7,904,498 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

World Class Cv Formats - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / World Class Cv Formats (3854 Views)

Best FREE CV Formats To Make You Stand Out To Employers / World Class Cv Formats / World Class Cv Formats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Class Cv Formats by Bolegzy4: 8:33am On Jul 12, 2010
I subscribed for one of these CV formats and it worked like magic. Five of my friends too have tried it and it worked for them too. You too can try it.

CV Formats Attached.

Regard.

Re: World Class Cv Formats by Bolegzy4: 9:03am On Jul 13, 2010
Funmi Cv fomats is attached above.
Re: World Class Cv Formats by BY(m): 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2010
can't u be your brothers keeper
Re: World Class Cv Formats by kingg: 1:20am On Jul 14, 2010
Bolegzy4:

I subscribed for one of these CV formats and it worked like magic. Five of my friends too have tried it and it worked for them too. You too can try it.

CV Formats Attached.

Regard.

if u wanna share it share it, wots with u requesting to b shared n sold to?, mschheww, rubbish!
Re: World Class Cv Formats by Bolegzy4: 10:36am On Jul 14, 2010
Kinn,

This service had been highly subsidized in my own opinion and it is not for every body, a lot of research had gone into the making of these services I think. I am not the originator of this service but a beneficiary and would want to pass the good news to others that meant be interested.
Re: World Class Cv Formats by walcolm(m): 8:58am On Jul 15, 2010
i hope there are no folks on this forum dumb enought to pay for a lame thing like this, all the very best CV formats are available free all over the internet.

if you have time enough to visit this forum, then you can search for CV templates on the web. i have a feeling the CV formats this original poster is trying to profit from are probably from microsoft office website
Re: World Class Cv Formats by nkechineta: 11:20am On Jul 15, 2010
can someone please avail me a copy of the world class cv format. thanks.
Re: World Class Cv Formats by walcolm(m): 11:33am On Jul 15, 2010
nkechineta:

can someone please avail me a copy of the world class cv format. thanks.

search the web from where you are right now, you should find something, or go to microsoft.com
Re: World Class Cv Formats by Bolegzy4: 11:36am On Jul 15, 2010
Walcom,

You are absolutely correct there are lots of CV formats on the net, but they are half baked and do not give complete package of what the poster is trying to render. (If you may agree with me internet CV consultant charge not less than $50 per CV template, ) I want to inform applicant that they should not be discouraged by other people’s opinion, as I had mentioned earlier is really a fantastic service and it has worked for me, that why am sharing the news.

Take advantage.
Re: World Class Cv Formats by Bolegzy4: 11:38am On Jul 15, 2010
Walcom,

You are absolutely correct there are lots of CV formats on the net, but they are half baked and do not give complete package of what the poster is trying to render. (If you may agree with me internet CV consultant charge not less than $50 per CV template, ) I want to inform applicant that they should not be discouraged by other people’s opinion, as I had mentioned earlier is really a fantastic service and it has worked for me, that why am sharing the news.

Take advantage.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Vacancies In Nigeria Lng (nlng): Apply Now!!! / TOTAL Recruitment / Graduate Administrative Assistants (very Attractive Salary!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.