Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,062 members, 7,883,689 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

Which Job Can I Do To Support Myself As A Student On Campus??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Job Can I Do To Support Myself As A Student On Campus??? (1289 Views)

‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer / Governor Amosun Gives 11 Exercise Books & N5000 To Best Student On Children Day / The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Job Can I Do To Support Myself As A Student On Campus??? by Elzak(m): 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2018
Re: Which Job Can I Do To Support Myself As A Student On Campus??? by youngest85(m): 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
H
Re: Which Job Can I Do To Support Myself As A Student On Campus??? by clive2u(m): 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
well packaged akara and bread. people like me that loves that combo will patronize u a lot and i bet its a new idea
Re: Which Job Can I Do To Support Myself As A Student On Campus??? by TissuePaper: 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
youngest85:
H
ah ah guy, take am easy na, post never even reach front page but you don already dey book space.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Which Job Can I Do To Support Myself As A Student On Campus??? by qwertyboss(m): 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
Elzak:
Hello guys!

Nairaland has been saving my ass for sometimes now. I always turn to nairaland for answers to some bugging questions, thanks to the great guys here.

I need ur help on this one.

I have been given admission to study one of the most sought after courses in Nigeria but my admission could be under threat.

My father is a retired teacher and my mother is a full house wife. We live on my fathers tiny pension which is not even enough for food let alone school fees. I would like u guys to suggest one or two things I can do on campus to support myself.

I will appreciate the time u would spare to help
Find a printer and be doing printing service to your colleague at discount rate or a small photocopying machine maybe.
Good luck!
Re: Which Job Can I Do To Support Myself As A Student On Campus??? by TissuePaper: 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
clive2u:
well packaged akara and bread. people like me that loves that combo will patronize u a lot and i bet its a new idea
you want a student to be selling akara and bread in school, brother fear God na, you want his course mates to be calling him Akara boy undecided

2 Likes

Re: Which Job Can I Do To Support Myself As A Student On Campus??? by ultravires(m): 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
With little capital and taking advantage of the population within the student community, you can start with data resale business. This would would give u ample time to face your studies and make few bucks as well.

Whatever you decide at the end of the day, make sure it's something that would give you enough time to face your primary assignment on campus.

1 Like

Re: Which Job Can I Do To Support Myself As A Student On Campus??? by clive2u(m): 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
TissuePaper:
you want a student to be selling akara and bread in school, brother fear God na, you want his course mates to be calling him Akara boy undecided
lol. na idea na, he's tissuepaper already
Re: Which Job Can I Do To Support Myself As A Student On Campus??? by TissuePaper: 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
clive2u:
lol. na idea na, he's tissuepaper already
haha, why didn't you suggest fiverr to him.. Just as your signature advertises
Re: Which Job Can I Do To Support Myself As A Student On Campus??? by khaadykumta: 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
Congratulations 4 Ur Admission. U Can Go Ask Around 4 Any Parent That Is Interested 4 Home Xtra Lesson 4 Their Kids.If U're Very Hardworking U'll Be Geting Ur Monthly Allowance And It Wont Be A Heavy Distraction To Ur Studies
Re: Which Job Can I Do To Support Myself As A Student On Campus??? by FrostyButter: 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
If you could raise money and get a good printer, people always need to print something in an academic environment, and you don't need a shop per say, from the convinience of your room.
Re: Which Job Can I Do To Support Myself As A Student On Campus??? by CTechHub(m): 8:13am On Oct 08, 2018
Learn graphic design. You could offer the service to those who need it as well as those who want to learn. But I must tell you, it's time demanding especially teaching those who wants to learn. I'm talking from personal experience

1 Like

Re: Which Job Can I Do To Support Myself As A Student On Campus??? by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 08, 2018
Permit me to lean in.

With a little capital, you can get a few *first* grade male shirts. Dry clean and package them well.

Market it to your course mates, neighbours, friends, relatives...

My dear, you'll be amazed at the results.

You can also add under wears to it. Sharp and neat boxers plus singlets.

And please, be smart o. No sell credit anyhow. cheesy
Re: Which Job Can I Do To Support Myself As A Student On Campus??? by Elzak(m): 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
Thanks to u all guys. Nairaland always has amazing guys and the other guys
Re: Which Job Can I Do To Support Myself As A Student On Campus??? by Elzak(m): 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
More suggestions please
Re: Which Job Can I Do To Support Myself As A Student On Campus??? by Elzak(m): 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
ultravires:
With little capital and taking advantage of the population within the student community, you can start with data resale business. This would would give u ample time to face your studies and make few bucks as well.

Whatever you decide at the end of the day, make sure it's something that would give you enough time to face your primary assignment on campus.
i'm really considering this bro
Re: Which Job Can I Do To Support Myself As A Student On Campus??? by mespusinglez(m): 7:08am On Oct 09, 2018
With 5K
Always look for 1.50 odds dialy to get 7, 500K
Thank me later

(1) (Reply)

W / A Nairalander Graduates In Style. / Amazing Features Of The Sun Which You Haven't Heard Of.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.