Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,438 members, 7,974,800 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:14 AM

I Am Confused...help.. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Am Confused...help.. (430 Views)

Are Confused On What To Do With That Money? Become An Aircraft Company Co-owner. / I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In / I Am Very Broke And Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Confused...help.. by redcross: 3:00am On Oct 08, 2018
What is the best business to do in Nigeria now in this Buhari Government..

It doesn't matter the location..

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused...help.. by yomi007k(m): 4:35am On Oct 08, 2018
As in, I'm in the same situation
Re: I Am Confused...help.. by ITbomb(m): 5:19am On Oct 08, 2018
Nothing works unless you are sure of Government or politicians patronage
The purchasing power of the people is in an all-time low

3 Likes

Re: I Am Confused...help.. by odysey: 6:58am On Oct 08, 2018
redcross:

Thanks.

there's nothing like the best business

You've so many factors to consider

does the business solve a problem in the location

no of potential customers

usp

strategy

customer care

publicity

niche etc

any business can thrive

All depends on Factors

Any business can also fail

Whats best for you? what do you love? channel your passion into business with the right factors you'll succeed

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused...help.. by Korofoh: 11:35am On Oct 08, 2018
I disagree totally with this. In the same economy people are buying and building houses. Population has increades and cost of commodities have increased, yet they have not stop buying, have they?, No!!!!!!
ITbomb:
Nothing works unless you are sure of Government or politicians patronage
The purchasing power of the people is in an all-time low

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused...help.. by Korofoh: 11:35am On Oct 08, 2018
Let me drop a link
redcross:

Thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/4744792/boxers-short-investment
Re: I Am Confused...help.. by ITbomb(m): 11:46am On Oct 08, 2018
Korofoh:
I disagree totally with this. In the same economy people are buying and building houses. Population has increades and cost of commodities have increased, yet they have not stop buying, have they?, No!!!!!!
It's relative, you can never stop buying
However compare the buying rate today with pre-2014, it's obviously much lower. That's the impact of purchasing order.

Those buying and building houses now mostly depends on "politics money". The number of private builders is considerably lower, giving rise to high competition among products and services providers, thus giving advantage to long-term brands and those with political connections in patronage.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused...help.. by Korofoh: 11:59am On Oct 08, 2018
ITbomb:

However compare the buying rate today with pre-2014, it's obviously much lower. That's the impact of purchasing order.

Those buying and building houses now mostly depends on "politics money". The number of private builders is considerably lower, giving rise to high competition among products and services providers, thus giving advantage to long-term brands and those with political connections in patronage.

I disagree with you on the bolded strongly, are those building houses ONLY using politics money?

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused...help.. by ITbomb(m): 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
Korofoh:

I disagree with you on the bolded strongly, are those building houses ONLY using politics money?
Those buying and building houses now MOSTLY depends on "politics money"
Re: I Am Confused...help.. by redcross: 12:00am On Oct 14, 2018
ITbomb:

Politics money in Buhari Government..How sir?
Re: I Am Confused...help.. by AfriSurvey: 12:13am On Oct 14, 2018
We are offering 5% monthly return on investment.

Check the link below for details

https://www.nairaland.com/4758836/opportunity-invest-promising-tech-start-up#72065401

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Agent Account For Sale / How We Trained 100+ People To Make $300 On Or Before 25th Dec, 2018 / My Views On Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.