Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,745 members, 7,889,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

South African Socialite, Zodwa Wabantu, Flaunts Her Her Butt In Sexy Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Socialite, Zodwa Wabantu, Flaunts Her Her Butt In Sexy Photo (6804 Views)

'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo / Chika Ike Shares Sexy Photo, Annie Idibia, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic, Others React / Zodwa Wabantu Preaches In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Socialite, Zodwa Wabantu, Flaunts Her Her Butt In Sexy Photo by FlirtyGist: 6:59am On Oct 08, 2018
South African socialite and dancer zodwa wabantu known for wearing outfits without pant, flaunts her her butt in sexy photo.

News via Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/south-african-socialite-zodwa-wabantu-flaunts-butt-sexy-photo

Cc; lalasticlala

2 Shares

Re: South African Socialite, Zodwa Wabantu, Flaunts Her Her Butt In Sexy Photo by FlirtyGist: 7:00am On Oct 08, 2018

Re: South African Socialite, Zodwa Wabantu, Flaunts Her Her Butt In Sexy Photo by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 08, 2018
When you tell a NL Feminist that your preeq is long. But you are Bricklayer.

Re: South African Socialite, Zodwa Wabantu, Flaunts Her Her Butt In Sexy Photo by itspzpics(m): 7:07am On Oct 08, 2018
grin cheesy grin
Re: South African Socialite, Zodwa Wabantu, Flaunts Her Her Butt In Sexy Photo by youngberry001(m): 7:11am On Oct 08, 2018
This butt can bend mah diccck undecided see aw she be like wood sad
Re: South African Socialite, Zodwa Wabantu, Flaunts Her Her Butt In Sexy Photo by barbiecue(f): 7:31am On Oct 08, 2018
nawa ooo angry
Re: South African Socialite, Zodwa Wabantu, Flaunts Her Her Butt In Sexy Photo by Smellymouth: 8:11am On Oct 08, 2018
Wakanda Strong yansh is this?

2 Likes

Re: South African Socialite, Zodwa Wabantu, Flaunts Her Her Butt In Sexy Photo by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:11am On Oct 08, 2018
Strong yansh
Re: South African Socialite, Zodwa Wabantu, Flaunts Her Her Butt In Sexy Photo by temptnow: 9:28am On Oct 08, 2018
What kinda strong thing is this

Re: South African Socialite, Zodwa Wabantu, Flaunts Her Her Butt In Sexy Photo by KendrickAyomide: 9:33am On Oct 08, 2018
youngberry001:
This butt can bend mah diccck undecided see aw she be like wood sad
Smellymouth:
Wakanda Strong yansh is this?
temptnow:
Oluwasaeon:
Strong yansh
temptnow:
una touch am?

1 Like

Re: South African Socialite, Zodwa Wabantu, Flaunts Her Her Butt In Sexy Photo by temptnow: 9:34am On Oct 08, 2018
KendrickAyomide:

una touch am?
I use eye wey I dey take look stone look am

1 Like

Re: South African Socialite, Zodwa Wabantu, Flaunts Her Her Butt In Sexy Photo by Tamarapetty(f): 9:42am On Oct 08, 2018
Why did she wear pant??
Re: South African Socialite, Zodwa Wabantu, Flaunts Her Her Butt In Sexy Photo by busky007: 11:06am On Oct 08, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
una touch am?
u dey touch stone to know wetin im be
Re: South African Socialite, Zodwa Wabantu, Flaunts Her Her Butt In Sexy Photo by rastaLivity: 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
someone's grandma, jux negodu

Re: South African Socialite, Zodwa Wabantu, Flaunts Her Her Butt In Sexy Photo by adigun01: 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
LET’S CREATE SUPERB VISUAL DESIGNS THAT SPEAK BOLDLY TO YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE

Your identity says a lot about you as an organization or brand. Strong brand recognition starts with engaging messaging and unique graphic representations that communicate your story to clients or audience. Whether you are developing a new brand or refreshing your existing identity, our branding professionals can deliver the brand image that is right for your organization or project

Whether the design is for print, online marketing or simply a corporate or business logo, we will create stunning, yet professional, simple and highly appealing creative concept that truly defines your brand or purpose at the MOST AFFORDABLE RATES YOU CAN EVER FIND IN THE MARKET!

GET STARTED NOW!

Re: South African Socialite, Zodwa Wabantu, Flaunts Her Her Butt In Sexy Photo by royalair(m): 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
Even with Adams desire and buruntashi my preek no gree stand for this picture

1 Like

Re: South African Socialite, Zodwa Wabantu, Flaunts Her Her Butt In Sexy Photo by FisifunKododada: 12:09am On Oct 09, 2018
Zodwa - lover her moves...she is sexc as fvck
Re: South African Socialite, Zodwa Wabantu, Flaunts Her Her Butt In Sexy Photo by Partnerbiz(f): 7:14am On Oct 09, 2018
royalair:
Even with Adams desire and buruntashi my preek no gree stand for this picture
This guy just made me laugh.
Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: South African Socialite, Zodwa Wabantu, Flaunts Her Her Butt In Sexy Photo by royalair(m): 10:35am On Oct 09, 2018
Partnerbiz:

This guy just made me laugh.
Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
cool

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Cross Dresser, James Brown Sets To Outshine Bobrisky And Jay Boogie / Most Attractive Female Armed Forced In The World / Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Announce Marriage, Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter Reacts (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.