Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,267 members, 7,887,783 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:45 PM

I Just Received Facebook Message - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Just Received Facebook Message (434 Views)

My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! / I Just Received This Message And I Don't Know What It Means / Tecno Spark K9 Just Received New System Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Just Received Facebook Message by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 08, 2018
Hi....I actually got another friend request from you yesterday...which I ignored so you may want to check your account. Hold your finger on the message until the forward button appears...then hit forward and all the people you want to forward too....I had to do the people individually. Good Luck! PLEASE DO NOT ACCEPT A NEW ONE FROM ME AT THIS TIME.

I have tried contacting programmers who all assured me that the above message is a hoax. However, I don't know how true this is. Please can someone help me in clearing this fact? Thank you.
Re: I Just Received Facebook Message by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 08, 2018
nicebuddy:
Hi....I actually got another friend request from you yesterday...which I ignored so you may want to check your account. Hold your finger on the message until the forward button appears...then hit forward and all the people you want to forward too....I had to do the people individually. Good Luck! PLEASE DO NOT ACCEPT A NEW ONE FROM ME AT THIS TIME.

I have tried contacting programmers who all assured me that the above message is a hoax. However, I don't know how true this is. Please can someone help me in clearing this fact? Thank you.
I also got it from many of my friends on fb. What is going on?

1 Like

Re: I Just Received Facebook Message by khalhokage(m): 8:06am On Oct 08, 2018
It's a hoax, disregard.

(1) (Reply)

How To Read Whatsapp Deleted Message / Leagoo S10 - Is It Really Worth It ? / Infinix Hot Note X551 Charging Port Flex Scrab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.