Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of (50267 Views)

Fan Grateful For Being Publicly Disgraced By Rapper Nicki Minaj (Video) / James Brown Beaten, Stripped & Disgraced By Guys For Being A Crossdresser / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by Cyriloha(m): 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
sevo:
But why, Jim iyke...WHY

You want flavoured water or distilled water ?
Mineral water is available ooo
Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by milemimi93(m): 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
Warfibabe:
fake ass celebs! still waiting to see chioma drive her 45mil Porsche that Davido gifted her. this one dey claim ownership of anoda person company.
Iranu!

Like seriously? You’ll wait till eternity

He didn't buy and never will..

Davido isn't rich like people portray him to be..
Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by bigtt76(f): 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
grin

Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by milemimi93(m): 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
BluntBoy:
Jimmy boy is as fake as hell. Unfortunately, he is not the only one.

The Nigerian entertainment industry is filled with fake ass people. And can you blame them? Of course not. Entertainers are viewed as wealthy people. People even go as far as exaggerating their net worth. Because of this, these celebs are always left with no other choice but to live fake lives.

Many of them are struggling financially. They only depend on their fame to get things like housing, clothing on credit. Many of them claim to have houses when in reality, they are tenants. They claim to have bought cars worth 15 million naira but in reality, it is the car of one of their Yahoo+ pals.

... It’s everywhere not just Nigerian...

Go to Lagos and see Nollywood actors struggling to enter danfo with you..
Majority of them are broke ass mofo..
Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by legibow: 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
Warfibabe:
fake ass celebs! still waiting to see chioma drive her 45mil Porsche that Davido gifted her. this one dey claim ownership of anoda person company.
Iranu!
laff... The car doesn't move... Abacha
Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by Martin0(m): 12:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
gypsey:
Jim iyke is officially a scammer!

who da hell is jim iyke Anyway? this is the first time i am hearing of him.

na one of them Nigerian actor oogrin
Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
Martin0:

na one of them Nigerian actor oogrin
chai! the boy forkuru up! bad!! grin

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by internationalman(m): 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
otherway:

That guy is too humble to a fault and a living legend.

I just admire him. Another of his kind is Banky and South Sultan.
So on point. And to think that Sound Sultan has also been around since early 2000s
Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by internationalman(m): 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2018
hahn:

You forget that Tuface embarrassed himself when he back down from that protest after motivating everyone

No human is perfect
Sometimes it is the effort and attempt that counts..

Was he showing off when he declared his intentions to protest?..
Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by Martin0(m): 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
gypsey:
chai! the boy forkuru up! bad!! grin

big time oo,grin i nor know why people nor dey fit stay with what they own, i mean make mouth with their owngrin
Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by 2016v2017: 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
OKorowanta:
Na wa o..
Social media the place of deceit and make believe.
So those many talk wey Jim Iyke yarn full ground concerning the Taxi company na lie?
Joke Silva really warned,believe celebrities lifestyle on social media at your own peril.
Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by ifeko1214(m): 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
Serves him right
Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by zone51: 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
internationalman:
That's why I like 2face...

The only celebrity who does not participate in the show of wealth or show of Tommy for six pack..

Naso
Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by blackmercyvelli(m): 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
See mumu again , this man is fool himself
Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by donqx: 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
smiley
Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by hahn(m): 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
internationalman:

Sometimes it is the effort and attempt that counts..

Was he showing off when he declared his intentions to protest?..

HE definitely wasn't when he backed out grin
Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by MENTORCH(m): 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
boy16:
undecided

Actors and fake life.....

Like 5 and 6

I'm still surprised till today that Nigerians believe Davido has 30 billion in his account.

Lol, that one is a forgotten gist. Davido isn’t even worth 500million, talkless of having 30billion in his account. Even some exgovernors don’t have that.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by crafteck(m): 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
Igbo Amaka
Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by Komu1048(m): 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
boy16:
undecided

Actors and fake life.....

Like 5 and 6

I'm still surprised till today that Nigerians believe Davido has 30 billion in his account.

Oga he said 30 billion . D question is 30 billion what, maybe dust or Kobo. But not even sefar let alone naira

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by omoranmilowo: 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
Pride goes before a fall.
Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke according to NAN was set to launch his taxi company that will begin operations in the South-Eastern states of Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Abia, and Ebonyi respectively, has been disgraced by owner of the platform. 

Chief Operating Officer of the company, Mr Austin Nnaemeka who spoke at a press conference to herald the launch of the company in Awka, Anambra State on Friday night, said Jim Iyke was only contracted as a brand ambassador of the company but was relieved of his job after he started claiming ownership of the company.

“Jim Iyke is my friend, and I brought him in as a brand ambassador of the company, just like Rachael Okoli and other celebrities here but he started asking questions that were out of his scope.

While it may sound like a quick "savage" response to the situation, perhaps the guys over-reacted in disengaging Jim Iyke's services.

I haven't seen the purported remarks Mr Iyke made about being the owner of the company, but does claiming to be the owner make him so?

Of course not

Infact I'm just learning of this company with this post. Thanks to Jim Iyke's drama

Brand association works

Too bad this company chose to ignore the big picture...
Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by mechanics(m): 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
Wise man, he want to reap where he didn't sow.
Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by mandate12: 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Next time Jim Iyke comes out and he sees this guy that just killed him

Hahaha.. I swear!
Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by BMEKX: 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
The guy just like controversies simple.
Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by xeros20(m): 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
He was just acting
Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by selfmade22: 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
if i were him, i will just ignore this shit...
...be grateful for what u have, not every smile are real !
Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by Awesomefred32(m): 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
Celebrities and fake life. Still waiting for chioma to ride the 45m car Davido gifted her

Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
GBAM Lobatan Jim Iyke Right Now embarassed
Re: Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of by GetCofOProperty: 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
What an embarrassment... Is it a kind of impersonation?
There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos.

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services. Call/Chat +234(0)8027390046!!!

[img]https://media1./images/668c6b5e434731b1ffc939ebb5eaa27e/tenor.gif?itemid=4951048[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ali Baba Does The 'Faint Dance' Inside His Car. Fans React (Photos) / Rema: "I Remember When I Dey Suffer", Fans React / Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.