Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,498 members, 7,885,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

Veteran Comedian And Actor, Baba Sala Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Comedian And Actor, Baba Sala Is Dead (270 Views)

Abuja Veteran Comedian, Stainless Precious Marks Birthday With Stunning Images / Photos From Veteran Actor, Baba Sala's Burial In Ibadan / Moses Olaiya 'Baba Sala' Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Veteran Comedian And Actor, Baba Sala Is Dead by reportminds: 9:06am On Oct 08, 2018
Veteran Nigerian comedian, actor and dramatist, Moses Olaiya Adejumo popularly known as Baba Sala is dead.

According to family sources, Baba Salah, 82, died around 10pm on Sunday October 7, 2018, in his home in Ilesa, Osun State.

His daughter, Oyindamola Adejumo Ayibiowu confirmed his death this morning on Facebook saying, 'goodnight, my great dad, Moses Olaiya Adejumo (Baba Sala). I'm proud to be your daughter, your legacy lives on!'.

His son, Adejumo Boisala Emmanuel also wrote, 'my Daddy is gone. Finally gone home to glory. King of Comedy finally say bye-bye to this world. I will miss you so much Daddy. I love you so much but God love you more. Good night my mentor, father, teacher, gist partner. My daddy is gone'.

His remains has since been deposited at the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Complex Annex, (Wesley Guild Hospital) in Ilesa.

The late entertainment legend had struggled with his health in the last 4 years. He was diagnosed with stroke and spent a long time at the University College Hospital in Ibadan, Oyo state.

Read more reports https://www.reportminds.com/2018/10/veteran-comedian-and-actor-baba-sala-is.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Veteran Comedian And Actor, Baba Sala Is Dead by Mynd44: 9:18am On Oct 08, 2018

(1)

Veteran Comedian, Baba Sala, Dies At 81 / Photos: D'banj Takes Over The Runway At Johannesburg Fashion Week / Quavo Hints At Migos & Drake Joint Project (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.