Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,443 members, 7,911,086 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 02:16 AM

Bbnaija - Khloe Laments After Her House Got Robbed In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija - Khloe Laments After Her House Got Robbed In Lagos (487 Views)

Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert / BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram / BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija - Khloe Laments After Her House Got Robbed In Lagos by midehcreeb: 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
Big Brother 2018 contestant, Khloe has taken to her snapchat to complain after she got robbed in Lagos.

The reality star lamented that her gadgets and some other valuables of her’s were stolen as well.

She wrote;
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

READ HERE HER REACTION - https://www./2018/10/khloe-laments-after-her-house.html

Re: Bbnaija - Khloe Laments After Her House Got Robbed In Lagos by midehcreeb: 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
GMG001:
Check my signature if you really would like to earn genuinely and steadily.

P.S. For newbies, signature can be found on my profile page which you can easily and quickly access by clicking on my moniker (username) right here, just above.

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Brags About Snatching Her Ex From His New Girlfriend / Man Jumps Off 3rd Mainland Bridge; Lifeless Body Recovered / 10 Things You Didn't Know About Yemi Alade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.