Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:48 PM

Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media (53338 Views)

VP Shettima And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Show Dancing Skills In Vienna (Video) / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by twilliamx(m): 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
Rebuilt by those who in the first place ruined the country. This country can never be free. Mental slavery is very deep.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
KingKingKing:
Before u say anything further remember Okonjo is from Delta state SS, If this comes through then the South East are once again Schemed out of things at the centre!

Ur divide and rule tactics no fit work for SS & SE grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by AdonaiAluminium: 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
Perfect combination to bring Nigeria out of the Buhari/APC dungeon

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs, water collector systems, insulated roofing sheets, roof maintenance services etc
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by sinola(m): 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
KingKingKing:
Before u say anything further remember Okonjo is from Delta state SS, If this comes through then the South East are once again Schemed out of things at the centre!
We don't care...All we want is good governance and all inclusive government's

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by IbrahimDamola: 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
Klinee:
[s]My friend it's better you align with Hausa person as a South Easterners than Delta Igbo person, those guys are not Igbo and the worst part of it, they don't wish well for South Easterners.
I live wit[/s]h them and I know what am saying.
Afonjarudeen, go and pick towel where you took your bath. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by AbelDjassi: 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
If NOI values her hard earned reputation, she will stay way clear of this arrowhead of corruption in Nigeria. cool

...According to the document, which was submitted to *President Umaru Yar’Adua in May last year by Mr. Okiro, Obasanjo shared the sum of $74 million USD between 2000 and 2001 with his Vice-President, Atiku Abubakar, as well as Funsho Kupolokun and Gaius Obaseki, who were successive heads of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation during the government’s early years.

Source: [url]http://saharareporters.com/2010/05/18/obasanjo-shared-74million-halliburton-bribe-okiro-panel-says-%E2%80%A2-obj-also-pocketed-another[/url]

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Enugupikin: 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
gurnam:
They are already positioning Atiku for a great thrashing grin

Bring your Atiku/Iweala. APC is salivating already on this combo
say the truth..you are already jittery and afraid...no shit for pant ooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by brown116: 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
[quote author=Reference post=71899215]She has no political experience and with her close links to the immediate past government, the unecessary baggage will prove more of an anchor to the ballot. That is why I prefer Peter Obi. He's young and so a potential presidential candidate himself, a technocrat, has campaigned and won an election and has a solid track record without the attendant baggage of corruption you can never seem to dissociate from Atiku himself....and of course he is from the core east and a politically dynamic state in Anambra.[/quotepls dont play into afonjas hands.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by kgr8mike(m): 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
Atiku pls be wise and give Nigerians what they want at least for once.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by danigbo(m): 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
Atiku and peter obi is a bether combination !
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by sonnie10: 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
dazzlingd:
This woman is too ugly to be a vice president.

Coming from someone that had OBJ as his President

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Enugupikin: 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2018
blackpanda:

I thought igbo is south east, not south south
see painment sorry..you are a bloody minority..your senior tribesmen are discussing..go and play with the sand

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by sinola(m): 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2018
KingKingKing:
We don't care...All we want is good governance and all inclusive government.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Enugupikin: 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2018
engrsyer:
she is from Abia state got married to Delta man. The Nigerian constitution permits her of such right
she is from delta and married to an Abia man actually

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Basalt(m): 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
KingKingKing:

first to comment , For the very first time in 2yrs, I'm in tears right now, Never knew i could make it this far.... I want to thank my Parents Mr and Mrs Ukeje for always believing in me.

I want to thank my Girlfriend Queen Who always told me i could achieve anything i set my mind to!

Years ago My maths teacher said i would amount to nothing , HERE I AM TODAY BEING FTC ON THE GREATEST AND FOREMOST NEWS FORUM IN THE WORLD!

Penultimately, I want to specially thank Seun the founder of Nairaland!

Lastly I want to thank My Nairaland Role models i always look forward to reading your comments, MYND44, SARRKI, BUTTERFLYO, HUNGERBAD, NWGENEKWU, CLIMARIN, AS ANNOYING AS I FIND YOU MOST TIMES I STILL NEED TO ACKNOWLEDGE YOU FOR YOU SEEM INTELLIGENT COMMONWEALTH!

MUMMY I MADE IT, YIPEE

Typical Afonja man. Tribal bigot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by lastempero: 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
Our best bet if omoalabis will agree.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by sinola(m): 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
Klinee:
My friend it's better you align with Hausa person as a South Easterners than Delta Igbo person, those guys are not Igbo and the worst part of it, they don't wish well for South Easterners.
I live with them and I know what am saying.
Okonjo iweala has passed such stage in her career bro....what we need now is good governance

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by arabbunkum: 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
engrsyer:
they've streamline the VP slot to Abia and Ebonyi states. So who else if not she?
A SW man
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by franchasng: 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
FarahAideed:
The VP has to come from the South West !!! Defeating a Dishonorable Satanic character like Buhari requires a realist approach ... I am for Atiku /Adesina ticket
I love Adesina the current President of African Development Bank, these are men of proven integrity who know about 21st century economy not a cow rearing Mallam with sticks and den gun cheesy

Any of these people as VP is okay:

1.) Adesina

2.) Ngozi Okonjo Iweala

3.) Oby Ezekwesili Nwodo

4.) Prof. Yemi Osinbajo (he needs to decamp asap and leave the lifeless one angry)

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Dianalizzy231: 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
Love this combination because Nigeria is already for sale
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by lastempero: 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
sinola:

We don't care...All we want is good governance and all inclusive government.

You are there, igbos want equality and fairness.I don't care who is there.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Femijohn198: 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
new change has come by his grace.atiku take my vote,
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by omooba969(m): 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
Abjay97:
Nigeria has made you think delta igbo is not igbo

So Delta-Igbo is now Igbo right? grin

U ppl, SMH. cool
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by LZAA: 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
KingKingKing:

first to comment , For the very first time in 2yrs, I'm in tears right now, Never knew i could make it this far.... I want to thank my Parents Mr and Mrs Ukeje for always believing in me.

I want to thank my Girlfriend Queen Who always told me i could achieve anything i set my mind to!

Years ago My maths teacher said i would amount to nothing , HERE I AM TODAY BEING FTC ON THE GREATEST AND FOREMOST NEWS FORUM IN THE WORLD!

Lastly I want to thank My Nairaland Role models i always look forward to reading your comments, MYND44, SARRKI, BUTTERFLYO, HUNGERBAD, NWGENEKWU, CLIMARIN, AS ANNOYING AS I FIND YOU MOST TIMES I STILL NEED TO ACKNOWLEDGE YOU FOR YOU SEEM INTELLIGENT COMMONWEALTH!

MUMMY I MADE IT, YIPEE
Sarrki role model?? grin grin
Cc immhotep greenback pointzerom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by emezuo17: 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
KingKingKing:

MUMMY I MADE IT, YIPEE
. She is a full blooded Igbo woman, she is not among those who have denied their igboness because of political expediency and she is married to an umuahia man from abia state, so it is a win win for south south and the east
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by easzypeaszy(m): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
KingKingKing:

MUMMY I MADE IT, YIPEE
goat
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
The best candidates ever in history of this country!

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Splasshhh(f): 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
Funnicator:

Is she not South South of igbo extraction?

Igbo speaking by the way?

Ngozi will be by far his best choice!

Will the Igbo leave Atiku/Ngozi for Bubu/Osinbajo?

Please, Atiku, go and beg Auntie Ngo to be your vice o!

All SE and SS with a good portion of NC and SW will vote for you!

You are a power in NE and Tambuwal can epp you with NW small, leave the gworo-chewing codeine drinking diehards, Lagos agberos and crazy herdsmen for Mr. Daddy long legs and his short vice.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by DedeNkem: 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
Why must another president come from the north?
Please, could someone kindly give me a genuine answer?
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Nellyvin(m): 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
Let Atiku get his VP from South West. The South East is already in support of him, same applies to South South. His major challenge will be the South West. So to break the vote pattern there, he should choose any of these, Ambode (Remember the Yorubas ain't happy with he is going through), Akinwunmi Adeshina, Femi Otedola or he should go to the Awolowos or better still a very popular Yoruba Politician. with this, i am dead sure he will be good to go. The Igbos can be offered Senate Presidency. this will send APC packing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC / Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise / Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.