Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,443 members, 7,917,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:50 AM

Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! (10856 Views)

Corona Virus Is Greater Than Yahweh And Allah / The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah / Proverbs Of Otem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 12:03am On Oct 29, 2019
Learn the truth at all time.

1 Like

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by jom28gy(m): 7:43am On Oct 30, 2019
who are you then
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
jom28gy:
who are you then
I am Otem, the adopted son of all the gods of science. I am the bringer of the histories of the universes to the earth, the bringer of the Seriot language of the gods. I have come to end the falsehood of the gods of religions.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 5:59am On Nov 05, 2019
Learn the truth of the universe
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by jom28gy(m): 6:27am On Nov 05, 2019
OtemAtum:
I am Otem, the adopted son of all the gods of science. I am the bringer of the histories of the universes to the earth, the bringer of the Seriot language of the gods. I have come to end the falsehood of the gods of religions.
had you ended it na?
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 7:56am On Nov 05, 2019
jom28gy:
had you ended it na?
It's a gradual process. It's evident in how humanities now take religion. Come back next ten years, even you would be having your doubts about religion and your god. By then, millions of people would have discarded this curse called religion.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by jom28gy(m): 6:09am On Nov 07, 2019
OtemAtum:
It's a gradual process. It's evident in how humanities now take religion. Come back next ten years, even you would be having your doubts about religion and your god. By then, millions of people would have discarded this curse called religion.
can religion be easily discarded
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 8:04am On Nov 07, 2019
jom28gy:
can religion be easily discarded
It's a gradual process. It won't be totally discarded, but a very insignificant population will be left practising it by the time science would have sunken deep into every nook and cranny of the world.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by jom28gy(m): 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
OtemAtum:
It's a gradual process. It won't be totally discarded, but a very insignificant population will be left practising it by the time science would have sunken deep into every nook and cranny of the world.
so does your religion or belief, supports science or natural ways of man?
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 8:23am On Nov 09, 2019
jom28gy:
so does your religion or belief, supports science or natural ways of man?
I neither do religion nor belief. I do knowledge and reality. And yes, the knowledge of the truth of reality supports both science and nature.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2019
The truth is here
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by jom28gy(m): 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
OtemAtum:
I neither do religion nor belief. I do knowledge and reality. And yes, the knowledge of the truth of reality supports both science and nature.
how do you view the happens in the world, and the likely solution to how things are going negatively?
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by ikechukwu21(m): 12:00am On Nov 10, 2019
OtemAtum:
Yes, they must bow! I Otem, the destroyer of the philosophies of Yahweh and Allah have come with Authority to remove the deceptions of these evil gods from the face of the world. I have come to erase the evil and deceptive philosophies in their holy books.

Until the day you can comfortably tell me how bones are formed in the belly of a woman with child or the mechanisms that were involved in your own growth from a baby until adult good, then I'd take it that you're too small to be holding a phone talk more about typing this trash here. Until you know how things work, it wud be nice for you to shut up. Thanks
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 1:21am On Nov 10, 2019
ikechukwu21:

Until the day you can comfortably tell me how bones are formed in the belly of a woman with child or the mechanisms that were involved in your own growth from a baby until adult good, then I'd take it that you're too small to be holding a phone talk more about typing this trash here. Until you know how things work, it wud be nice for you to shut up. Thanks

One thing you don't know is that biology is a part of God Almighty and God Almighty, the creator of Jehovah your god made materials from tepexes. Even Jehovah your god was formed by tepexes. Go and read the book of Universal History to see how Jehovah your god and many other gods of religion discovered that they were all made from tepexes, which is the origin of humanlike and organic materials.

MCC 1:1-6, 14
1. God, formless, nameless, shapeless, limitless, is a great source of energy.
2. the energy of God is not created and no one can destroy it.
3. It is there when nothing else exists.
4. It occupied no space, for space did not exist.
5. This great ENERGY by the great force in itself disintegrated into space and time and into everything that is in existence, but only one of their kinds. And there existed a space which is unlimited. And an unlimited spectra was formed. And this is called time.
6. And there was light, darkness, water, tepex, an element, an image as of a giant Homo, an image as of a great animal, an image as of a star, an image as of a sphere, an image as of a great tree and many other things, all being single.

Also try to read MCC 1:14 on how Jehovah your god was created:

MCC 1: 14
14 . Now the names of some of these beings (created by God Almighty) are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Largas, who is also called Allah, ..., Yahweh, Wanyioyi,... Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 1:29am On Nov 10, 2019
jom28gy:
how do you view the happens in the world, and the likely solution to how things are going negatively?

The happenings in the world are meant to be both negative and positive. You've got to do your positive stuffs to balance up the negative ones. Happenings on earth as a whole has never been better or worse than what you're seeing presently and it well never be better or worse in the future. We just have to live our own lives happily, fulfill our mission and move on to the next reality of life.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by jom28gy(m): 7:07am On Nov 10, 2019
OtemAtum:

The happenings in the world are meant to be both negative and positive. You've got to do your positive stuffs to balance up the negative ones. Happenings on earth as a whole has never been better or worse than what you're seeing presently and it well never be better or worse in the future. We just have to live our own lives happily, fulfill our mission and move on to the next reality of life.
is your movement,or faith,a religious concept,or what? having regards to emergining religious activities globally. what can be said of your this type of belief?
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by ikechukwu21(m): 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
OtemAtum:

One thing you don't know is that biology is a part of God Almighty and God Almighty, the creator of Jehovah your god made materials from tepexes. Even Jehovah your god was formed by tepexes. Go and read the book of Universal History to see how Jehovah your god and many other gods of religion discovered that they were all made from tepexes, which is the origin of humanlike and organic materials.

MCC 1:1-6, 14
1. God, formless, nameless, shapeless, limitless, is a great source of energy.
2. the energy of God is not created and no one can destroy it.
3. It is there when nothing else exists.
4. It occupied no space, for space did not exist.
5. This great ENERGY by the great force in itself disintegrated into space and time and into everything that is in existence, but only one of their kinds. And there existed a space which is unlimited. And an unlimited spectra was formed. And this is called time.
6. And there was light, darkness, water, tepex, an element, an image as of a giant Homo, an image as of a great animal, an image as of a star, an image as of a sphere, an image as of a great tree and many other things, all being single.

Also try to read MCC 1:14 on how Jehovah your god was created:

MCC 1: 14
14 . Now the names of some of these beings (created by God Almighty) are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Largas, who is also called Allah, ..., Yahweh, Wanyioyi,... Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;

My brother a man can make noise when he's alive and still bubbling. It is at the point of death we'd know whether you truly believe all these things you're saying. Then we'd know if what you claim to believe can bring ABSOLUTE peace to your heart. Knowing for sure that when you close your eyes in death you'll wake up in a place of peace and joy. Or whether the reverse would be the case.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by 0temSapien: 12:50am On Nov 11, 2019
ikechukwu21:

My brother a man can make noise when he's alive and still bubbling. It is at the point of death we'd know whether you truly believe all these things you're saying. Then we'd know if what you claim to believe can bring ABSOLUTE peace to your heart. Knowing for sure that when you close your eyes in death you'll wake up in a place of peace and joy. Or whether the reverse would be the case.
How will you, a man, know all these things after I am dead? It's not possible for you to know where I went. Same way it was not possible for you to know where Jehovah your god went when he was dead. But thanks to the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY which is able to reveal to us places where I went when I died in the previous world and it will also reveal where I will go after this present world. Check the Book of Item Sapiens for details.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
I have brought the truth of the universe with me. Learn the truth and be free from mind slavery.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
0temSapien:
How will you, a man, know all these things after I am dead? It's not possible for you to know where I went. Same way it was not possible for you to know where Jehovah your god went when he was dead. But thanks to the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY which is able to reveal to us places where I went when I died in the previous world and it will also reveal where I will go after this present world. Check the Book of Otem Sapiens for details.

1 Like

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Freeze007(m): 3:14am On Nov 19, 2019
Mikefrik:
Then I wish you a happy exploration in the land of the dead.

Otem is right, why? Why would a LOVING GOD desire condemnation for children He made like HIMSELF for eternal peace receive the opposite of the ORIGINAL AIM?? Is that GOSPEL of if you don't repent you shall die and burn not like being a DICTATOR??

Are you sure we Christians really know who GOD ALMIGHTY IS? An addendum, we do not die but transfer to continue our journey. For example, if you sleep in Nigeria as in death you wake up to find your self in JERIMO....He that readeth should be given wisdom in the name of Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniscient God, Our Father Olumba Olumba Obu ....Amen

1 Like

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Freeze007(m): 3:26am On Nov 19, 2019
johnw47:

Yahweh can and will, of course:

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Yahweh, Alah etc may be in the fire for our Good... Let us use our INTUITION. GOD CREATED A SPIRIT in us...

Truth is and can never be lies...OTEM, I just hope YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE....I believe FATHER has the authority to lock and open and to do whatever He desires...but others, allow your third man to be OPEN because so far, I can relate with all OTEM says because we have been told this in BROTHERHOOD OF THE CROSS AND STAR that, we don't die but reincarnate. Also, that places of worship, adore angels instead of the Creator. So, I wouldn't doubt if these other gods of the past handover to God to be all and above all...I think you would find this in I Corinthians 15:1- end...Also read Revelation 5:1-End..

Actually I myself belief the bible is not accurate but its led me to the ACTUAL TRUTH....PEACE
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Freeze007(m): 3:33am On Nov 19, 2019
samisj4real:
All is still bullshit. I have a Good news for you. The kingdom of God is @ hand & you ought to repent. In your closet just ask in the name of Jesus Christ that you want to know the truth & know him more, confess your sin & he'll reveal himself to you.

What if he is SINLESS would you disbelieve Him still
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 8:29am On Dec 01, 2019
The truth has come to stay
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
OtemAtum:
Yes, they must bow! I Otem, the destroyer of the philosophies of Yahweh and Allah have come with Authority to remove the deceptions of these evil gods from the face of the world. I have come to erase the evil and deceptive philosophies in their holy books.
Sometimes i wonder if people like you are present in this country
So why is the country turning into chaos,bribery and corruption etc
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 7:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
xoftcore:

Sometimes i wonder if people like you are present in this country
So why is the country turning into chaos,bribery and corruption etc
it's from the grassroot. In a tussle for survival, humans do a lot of stuffs to cope and survive. If the economic situation of the country is good, the mentality of the people will change from bad to good and lesser bribery and corruption will be perpetuated. A corruption-free country doesn't need to be a religious country at the same time. A country can be full of atheists and non-religious people and yet have a higher moral standard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by DTC2(m): 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
Interesting!

Comedians everywhere

This is a very funny thread, and I'm enjoying it
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 6:41am On Dec 02, 2019
DTC2:
Interesting!

Comedians everywhere

This is a very funny thread, and I'm enjoying it
lol.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by 0temSapien: 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
Learn the truth
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2020
Africa, it is time to be free from mind slavery.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 9:38am On Mar 01, 2020
Another Sunday is here. I have been declaring my authority over Yahweh and Allah. Declare it in all places.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 6:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
Smile and be happy. Yahweh, Allah and all bad gods of religions are defeated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. / Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? / Why Nigerians Pray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.