Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,490 members, 7,892,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 03:12 AM

Young Man Thrills Ladies With His “Customised Vehicle” In Enugu. Photos - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Young Man Thrills Ladies With His “Customised Vehicle” In Enugu. Photos (51028 Views)

Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State / Keep Your Vehicle In Shape By Maintaining These 7 Fluids / Man Redesigns An Abandoned Peugeot 504 In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Thrills Ladies With His “Customised Vehicle” In Enugu. Photos by SenhorSean(m): 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
Awesome!
Re: Young Man Thrills Ladies With His “Customised Vehicle” In Enugu. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
annnikky:
Igbo and talent are like rice and stew smiley

Kudos dear..is not easy
This is talent.
Haba Im sure you Igbos can do better

1 Like

Re: Young Man Thrills Ladies With His “Customised Vehicle” In Enugu. Photos by abefeb1(m): 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
squash47:
Igbo Amaka,
instead of doing ritual or Yahoo Yahoo like his brothers from the W-side,he decided to be creative..
the lord is his muscle,..once ATIKU wins,this guy shall go places...

Though this is better than pushing drugs and negatively develop other nations grin
Re: Young Man Thrills Ladies With His “Customised Vehicle” In Enugu. Photos by Ikpewe: 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
MAKE I SIDON 4 HERE WATCH DIZ WAR.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Thrills Ladies With His “Customised Vehicle” In Enugu. Photos by BanevsJoker(m): 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
squash47:
what of when OLAMIKE murders YEMISI for ritual and plucks her eye ?? do u comment ?
I just read these bolded words in Igbo, and I'm now convinced you're not OK.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Thrills Ladies With His “Customised Vehicle” In Enugu. Photos by malcom2x(m): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
If he had gone to school especially in this country, goodbye to his dream. He'd be struggling with handouts instead.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Thrills Ladies With His “Customised Vehicle” In Enugu. Photos by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
At OP, change that 'LADIES' you used in ur topic..... What I see here are old women almost clocking menopause

More so, don't really know the bond/Covenant most ladies have with cars, no matter the type or value.

A young neighbour has 'slept' with many, even with an old car he inherited from his dad
Re: Young Man Thrills Ladies With His “Customised Vehicle” In Enugu. Photos by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
JasonScoolari:
The two compound fo.ols above me though. They'll never comment when "Chinedu is being caught in Indonesia with 86kg of Cocaine" Or when "Ugochukwu Nnamdi kill his elder brother for a plot of land at Okija"

Nice one from the young man, but he should do better.
afonja ugly tribe
Re: Young Man Thrills Ladies With His “Customised Vehicle” In Enugu. Photos by jagorinho: 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
JasonScoolari:
The two compound fo.ols above me though. They'll never comment when "Chinedu is being caught in Indonesia with 86kg of Cocaine" Or when "Ugochukwu Nnamdi kill his elder brother for a plot of land at Okija"

Those people and delusion are siamese twins, one was ranting like an ebola infested monkey earlier that the southwest should not because of " ordinary vp" slot vote buhari again, that atiku is the one to turn things around, and atiku would only enter if he picks an igbo vice president. I was like but you said the V.P post is " ordinary ", so he wants the yorubas to vote out Apc so that Atiku with an igbo vice would be voted in..........skewed reasoning.
Re: Young Man Thrills Ladies With His “Customised Vehicle” In Enugu. Photos by martineverest(m): 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
annnikky:

Kudos dear..is not easy
bikonu,where is the talent here?

1 Like

Re: Young Man Thrills Ladies With His “Customised Vehicle” In Enugu. Photos by Glink2018(m): 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2018
annnikky:

Kudos dear..is not easy

Igbo and crude talent are like rice and stew.

I'm sure this 'car' will compete with 2018 model cars in automobile market o.

Igbo Amaka!

1 Like

Re: Young Man Thrills Ladies With His “Customised Vehicle” In Enugu. Photos by enemyofprogress: 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2018
annnikky:

Kudos dear..is not easy
sharaaaaaaap and give me my dinner

1 Like

Re: Young Man Thrills Ladies With His “Customised Vehicle” In Enugu. Photos by metroid(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
nice work
Re: Young Man Thrills Ladies With His “Customised Vehicle” In Enugu. Photos by Ategberoson(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
squash47:
Igbo Amaka,
instead of doing ritual or Yahoo Yahoo like his brothers from the W-side,he decided to be creative..

Igbo and clownish talk. why wait for atiku to become president? why not connect him with Nnamdi in Asia to nurtured him on drug pushing
Re: Young Man Thrills Ladies With His “Customised Vehicle” In Enugu. Photos by Baroba(m): 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Or comment when Olaniyi is caught with human skulls or selling rotten human parts..
Re: Young Man Thrills Ladies With His “Customised Vehicle” In Enugu. Photos by ElNero(m): 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
Make Road Safety Corps catch am first. Lol.

More strength to his elbow sha, nice job.
Re: Young Man Thrills Ladies With His “Customised Vehicle” In Enugu. Photos by Awesomefred32(m): 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
We (the Igbos) talent BOKU..(talent too much)
Re: Young Man Thrills Ladies With His “Customised Vehicle” In Enugu. Photos by eROCK247(m): 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Last month, a young man made the headlines after driving his "customised vehicle" to the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) in Enugu state.

The young man who was said to be test-driving the “customised car” , drove it round the school to the admiration of other students.

It was revealed that the ‘open-wheel vehicle’ was constructed by the talented man with ~locally sourced materials.~

Locally sourced scrap you mean?
Re: Young Man Thrills Ladies With His “Customised Vehicle” In Enugu. Photos by Henri8: 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
Women and anything that moves.
Re: Young Man Thrills Ladies With His “Customised Vehicle” In Enugu. Photos by GbangbaTosTos: 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
squash47:
Igbo Amaka,

you are right just as he is not into robbery and kidnapping like his flatty brothers from the SE-side.

Why do you always bring ethnicity to a post where an ibo person is been celebrated for one thing or the order...my answer is not far fetched-INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

Are you so scared of the people from the W-side that you try to bring them down at any given opportunity?

Try and grow up and stop all these name calling, that is not what this forum is for. This forum is meant for us to educate one another and not run each other down, thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Thrills Ladies With His “Customised Vehicle” In Enugu. Photos by KazeemIbrahim1: 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
JasonScoolari:

86kg?? Na bag of rice??
Re: Young Man Thrills Ladies With His “Customised Vehicle” In Enugu. Photos by GRACEGLORY: 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
Mtchwee
Re: Young Man Thrills Ladies With His “Customised Vehicle” In Enugu. Photos by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
In Igbo, and the dude is even from my state, this has nothing to do with tribalism but this isn't innovation, this is just picking up parts from other peoples product and compiling it to make trash. How can we as Nigerians be this backward, he didn't make the tire or the wheels or the steering or the engine, the only stuff he did was to build the iron scrap, in as much as I commend his effort, but this for me is a waste of time.

Cars have been made and that's it, we should look to move forward with innovative new ventures not shitty scrappy bill of trash , made from junk of other peoples product. If we must start making cars then let's start making good vehicles built in Nigeria and assembled for delivery both home and abroad.

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Thrills Ladies With His “Customised Vehicle” In Enugu. Photos by emmyfemmy1(m): 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hmmmmm @last nigeria
Re: Young Man Thrills Ladies With His “Customised Vehicle” In Enugu. Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
JasonScoolari:

lol @compound foollllllzzz..
Re: Young Man Thrills Ladies With His “Customised Vehicle” In Enugu. Photos by omooba969(m): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
SenhorSean:
Awesome!

Wotz awesome about it, haven't you seen better stuff?
Re: Young Man Thrills Ladies With His “Customised Vehicle” In Enugu. Photos by Boyooosa(m): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
The question is can this car reverse from pit...
Re: Young Man Thrills Ladies With His “Customised Vehicle” In Enugu. Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
GbangbaTosTos:

you are right just as he is not into robbery and kidnapping like his flatty brothers from the SE-side.

Why do you always bring ethnicity to a post where an ibo person is been celebrated for one thing or the order...my answer is not far fetched-INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

Are you so scared of the people from the W-side that you try to bring them down at any given opportunity?

Try and grow up and stop all these name calling, that is not what this forum is for. This forum is meant for us to educate one another and not run each other down, thank you.
Evans was just unfortunate i guess���
Re: Young Man Thrills Ladies With His “Customised Vehicle” In Enugu. Photos by King44(m): 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
squash47:
Igbo Amaka,
na when u go get sense ehn to the brother who made the vehicle may God deliver us all from dream killer govt so we could all actualize our dreams, kudos to u
Re: Young Man Thrills Ladies With His “Customised Vehicle” In Enugu. Photos by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
annnikky:

Kudos dear..is not easy

What brand of weed are you smoking? Is ‘‘tis one talent? In 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Car Spotted Carrying Another Car On Nigerian Road (video) / Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market / More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.