Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,730 members, 7,921,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 09:26 AM

Lady Shares Photos Of When Wizkid Visited Her At The Hospital 6 Years Ago - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Shares Photos Of When Wizkid Visited Her At The Hospital 6 Years Ago (5110 Views)

When Wizkid Visited PSquare As An Upcoming Artist (Throwback Video) / Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection / Fans Go Gaga When Wizkid And Davido Perform 'FIA' Together On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Photos Of When Wizkid Visited Her At The Hospital 6 Years Ago by Amagite(m): 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
A pretty Nigerian lady has shared throwback photos from 6-years ago when Wizkid visited her at the hospital when she was hospitalized.

According to her, she was in a car accident and broke both her ankles, and it was a moment she will never forget.

"It’s been 6 years till @wizkidayo visited me at the hospital �. Moment I’ll never forget. I’m so excited to see him tomorrow. I already know I’ll probably cry ���."

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/lady-shares-photos-of-when-wizkid-visited-her-at-the-hospital-6-years-ago.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of When Wizkid Visited Her At The Hospital 6 Years Ago by FreshBoss007: 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
hows this news?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of When Wizkid Visited Her At The Hospital 6 Years Ago by itspzpics(m): 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
When he was nice

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of When Wizkid Visited Her At The Hospital 6 Years Ago by celebgistz: 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
cool
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of When Wizkid Visited Her At The Hospital 6 Years Ago by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
itspzpics:
When he was nice
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of When Wizkid Visited Her At The Hospital 6 Years Ago by Oyindidi(f): 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
How many him visit for naija? Deadbeat dad cool
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of When Wizkid Visited Her At The Hospital 6 Years Ago by TechConsult: 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
Star
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of When Wizkid Visited Her At The Hospital 6 Years Ago by Waakanda: 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
You want to see him again? Hmmn... don't allow him to turn you to a baby-mama o cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of When Wizkid Visited Her At The Hospital 6 Years Ago by emeijeh(m): 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
"6 years till"?

Anyway, let's leave that matter.

I am really concerned about how fresh whizzy was back then, compared to the OKPOROKO fish he has become.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of When Wizkid Visited Her At The Hospital 6 Years Ago by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
She is pretty.
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of When Wizkid Visited Her At The Hospital 6 Years Ago by Simbaz(m): 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
grin wizzy for ball in one baby into her womb cheesy her baby go fresh

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense to buy
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of When Wizkid Visited Her At The Hospital 6 Years Ago by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
He probably caused the accident lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of When Wizkid Visited Her At The Hospital 6 Years Ago by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
starboy for ever
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of When Wizkid Visited Her At The Hospital 6 Years Ago by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
He probably caused the accident lipsrsealed
wicked beast

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of When Wizkid Visited Her At The Hospital 6 Years Ago by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
michaelandre:
wicked beast
Wizkid shey

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of When Wizkid Visited Her At The Hospital 6 Years Ago by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Wizkid shey
you
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of When Wizkid Visited Her At The Hospital 6 Years Ago by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
michaelandre:
you
grin cheesy cheesy grin so you are ganging up against your fellow Nairalander

As if I care tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of When Wizkid Visited Her At The Hospital 6 Years Ago by LilSmith55(m): 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hmm
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of When Wizkid Visited Her At The Hospital 6 Years Ago by KingsCare: 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
Starboy things.... no be small thing... imagine having that charisma that fine gils, guys, men etc will see you and feeeel blessed..... its everything.

For your winning 2 Odds daily on whatsapp @ 09091451... 074
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of When Wizkid Visited Her At The Hospital 6 Years Ago by happybee: 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
Is this news undecided
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of When Wizkid Visited Her At The Hospital 6 Years Ago by knostbrown01(m): 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
When Wizzy was still Saint with good heart
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of When Wizkid Visited Her At The Hospital 6 Years Ago by nazablossom(f): 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
No tattoos then, now his body is abode of tattoos lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of When Wizkid Visited Her At The Hospital 6 Years Ago by Mankosi: 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
But he can't visit u again now...
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of When Wizkid Visited Her At The Hospital 6 Years Ago by KingLennon(m): 11:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
Oyindidi:
How many him visit for naija? Deadbeat dad cool
If you will get the good side of this news, It will be great

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of When Wizkid Visited Her At The Hospital 6 Years Ago by KingLennon(m): 11:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
nazablossom:
No tattoos then, now his body is abode of tattoos lipsrsealed
Look closey he still got tats on him.
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of When Wizkid Visited Her At The Hospital 6 Years Ago by KingLennon(m): 11:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
Waakanda:
You want to see him again? Hmmn... don't allow him to turn you to a baby-mama o cool
If wizkid asks you to be his babymama, you will gladly accept. Iffa hear say u no go gree...
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of When Wizkid Visited Her At The Hospital 6 Years Ago by courna(m): 12:11am On Oct 09, 2018
emeijeh:
"6 years till"?

Anyway, let's leave that matter.

I am really concerned about how fresh whizzy was back then, compared to the OKPOROKO fish he has become.

LMFAO.....

hahahaha
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of When Wizkid Visited Her At The Hospital 6 Years Ago by chudyprince: 7:36am On Oct 09, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Wizkid shey
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Instagram Nude Dancer Exposes Man For Sending Her A Stolen Manhood Photo / . / Emeka Ike And Jim Iyke In Really Stinky Adultery Mess:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.